CommieMcCain

Covina, CA

#3132 Nov 15, 2012
Sen. John McCain escalated his stupid self serving battle with President Obama over the deadly September 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead.

This is stupid McCain speaking like theidiot he really is: I think the President of the United States has a lot to answer for.

McCain your old and worthless, go find another idiot Republican to pick a fight with, your dealing with the wrong person again and it's above your rank an pay grade.

McCain looks like he is getting ready to fall into one of his own pits of stupity everytime he opens his mouth.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3133 Nov 15, 2012
CommieMcCain wrote:
Sen. John McCain escalated his stupid self serving battle with President Obama over the deadly September 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead.
This is stupid McCain speaking like theidiot he really is: I think the President of the United States has a lot to answer for.
McCain your old and worthless, go find another idiot Republican to pick a fight with, your dealing with the wrong person again and it's above your rank an pay grade.
McCain looks like he is getting ready to fall into one of his own pits of stupity everytime he opens his mouth.
INDEED.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3134 Nov 15, 2012
CommieMcCain wrote:
I used to have a higer opinion of McCain, that is droping fast
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3135 Nov 15, 2012
Mc cain has said he will block susan rice's nomination for secretary of state...

..because he said she is incompetant.
he sure does know about trying to promote incompetant women, like with palin in 08'

but he WAS fully for ANOTHER Rice being affirmed for the top post at state in 05'

saying that democrats trying to block her promotion was "sour grapes" over the results of the election.. boy is the shoe in the other foot!!

..how poetic and ironic that his career has gone the way it has......

mostly because he is war monger, and after 11 years of war, it has become very unpopular.

S rice,...as u.n ambassadort had little to do with libya.

C. rice on the other hand, as NSA director??/ had plenty to do with the intell that brought the uS military into Iraq on flase pretences...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3136 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
The right wing bias in the media today is an interesting turn around isnít it?
The good part is that now we can laugh our behinds off at morons that claim media bias the other way.
That was years ago, welcome to today, if you are not complaining about the tremendous bias on Fox news than you are not at all serious about concern over media bias.
Any point you make would just be laughed at
id say MSNBC has been compleatly in the tank for Obama......as much as faux news is a rethuglican campiagn apparatus....

yet the amount of misinformation that faux news generates??

is astounding....

Msnbc occasionally gets facts wrong......

but the misrepresentation of all issues on faux news has never before existed at this level.

dr. Joe goerbels would be hot for faux news...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3137 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
id say MSNBC has been compleatly in the tank for Obama......as much as faux news is a rethuglican campiagn apparatus....
is astounding....
but the misrepresentation of all issues on faux news has never before existed at this level.
I agree, they are pretty darn close as to how bad they are, Faux and MSNBC

I wonít watch either, those kinds of news programs are for people who are too stupid or too lazy to form their own opinions and need them spoon fed to them

Santa Cruz, CA

#3138 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
is astounding....
Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite!

gio bott8t

United States

#3139 Nov 15, 2012
mjvsk lhvydf
CommieMcCain

Covina, CA

#3140 Nov 15, 2012
John McCain is a walking talking idiot, he tried to pass of that Alaskan fool called Sara Palin as a candidate for V.P. of tghe United States of America.

McCain is a GOP fool so get out of town andgolive in the desert you rat.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3141 Nov 15, 2012
CommieMcCain wrote:
John McCain is a walking talking idiot, he tried to pass of that Alaskan fool called Sara Palin as a candidate for V.P. of tghe United States of America.
McCain, noted for a hot temper, hasn't been the same since Obama beat him. He's now the epitome of a sore loser! I used to have some respect for him as a moderate, even admired him during the 2008 campaign when he reprimanded a woman on a campaign stop who started in with that right wing blather about Obama not being "a real American". The election and his losing seemed to change him though along with the general Republican agenda to pander to the Tea Party crowd. This latest rant about Susan Rice is just the latest indication he's gone over to "the dark side", the nut job side!
McCainNuts

Covina, CA

#3142 Nov 15, 2012
Your right John McCain of NV. and L. Graham of S.C. are just plain crazy.

But then again, there just crazy because their party of Fools lost the 2012 eloections.

Santa Cruz, CA

#3143 Nov 15, 2012
I think Riccardo choked on the crow.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3145 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
i hope you are wrong....

this thread would be darn boring without him...

you know the 5 states of defeat......it starts with denial and ends with acceptance......
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3146 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Organized crime. I always knew there was a connection.
Maybe the great sandy berger was involved?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3147 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
What's your problem, I have to work once in awhile to pay for you leeches.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3148 Nov 15, 2012
CommieMcCain wrote:
How dare he question susan rice for going on the Sunday press shows to spit obama's lies? No one should oppose the regime! Hail Obama..
BigRubs

Covina, CA

#3149 Nov 15, 2012
Whe you can' have your very own "topless car wash" then go out and start a petition.

The government ripped my business away, and now they're choking America to death with rules and regulations.

45-year-old Derrick Belcher is the force behind Alabama's petition to secede, the people who want those handouts" gave Obama the vote, he said.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3150 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How dare he question susan rice for going on the Sunday press shows to spit obama's lies? No one should oppose the regime! Hail Obama..
Susan RIce was just relaying the information she was getting from the CIA. They have the timeline to prove just that.

Looks like Petraeus is going to testify before Congress on the Benghazi tragedy too. So much for your half baked Tea Bagger conspiracy theory that he was just asked to resign to prevent him from testifying which you starting spouting the minute you heard about the resignation. You probably won't like what he has to say though. Just remember you said that you trusted Petraeus to tell the truth even though everybody else in the administration is a liar, commie, homo and vegetarian...in your humble if ignorant and biased opinion of course!
Lead Eaters

Covina, CA

#3151 Nov 15, 2012
A firing squad seems like the perfect way of settling this issue, then the son can stand trial or also face the firing squad too, since he was involved in the cold bloded killing of another human being.

Gamez was contacted after the fight by his eldest son.

Time to sue the heck out of everyone, if the deputy eats the barrel then it would be easier on all concerned, except the son still has to go on trial and serve 25 years to life.

Santa Cruz, CA

#3152 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the great sandy berger was involved?
No I prefer cheeseburgers myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Fri alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info