Review: Perna Travel
Kyle

Watsonville, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2011
This place is one the worst travel agencies I have ever come across. There is only one person who works there and her name is Rosemary. Not only is she unprofessional but she also seems to not adhere to the customers needs. She comes off as someone who thinks she knows what you want even though you've stated that the package isnt what you are looking for. She has a lack of attention when I stated I was looking for a vacation package that fit me and my family to fly out to New York for 2 weeks and gave me the most ridiculous plan that costed me more than what I had found at previous travel agencies. Even while price matching online I found a way cheaper rates at the hotels she provided and when I mean lower I mean over $300 cheaper.... What a huge rip off! Dont waste your time here trust me, just go find a place yourself and save your time enjoying your vacation.
Rosemary Perna

San Pablo, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Hello Kyle, I think you are mistaken because I have never heard of you and do not independent packages to New York. For anyone! Not what I sell. Perhaps you dealt with someone named Rosemary, but I assure you, it was not myself or anyone from my agency.

I do not do independent trips and only book land tours with reputable companies such as Trafalgar, Cosmos, Perillo, etc. etc. And all the hotels are predetermined and part of a total land and tour package. Hotels are not interchangeable or self-determined, so I'm sure you had a large disappointment from someone, but, again, Perna or Rosemary are not guilty here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's views on California protesters 21 hr Cat74 26
News Donald Trumpa s bizarre California GOP conventi... Mon Chilli J 30
News East Palo Alto teacher will face charges for le... Sun Teacher Goodsomemore 2
News Police Seek Information on Residential Burglar Apr 30 Julie Jane 1
News Community benefactors Apr 30 Julie Jane 1
News Hildreth elected ALA treasurer Apr 30 Sandy Ann 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Mar '16 Lue1981 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redwood City Mortgages