Belmont Police Nab Suspected Mail Thief

Belmont Police Nab Suspected Mail Thief

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Belmont Police Nab Suspected Mail Thief. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A 30-year old Oakland man was arrested by Belmont police on Tuesday under suspicion of stealing mail from a dozen residential mailboxes in several Belmont neighborhoods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joe

Burlingame, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
If I see anyone in my mail box, they're going to experience a serious ass kicking. We've had home break ins, car windows repeatedly smashed, and now this weirdo in our mail boxes. As a good citizen who pays high taxes to live in a nice neighborhood, I don't need this shit.

When I'm through with the next criminal to hit my neighborhood, they'll be praying for the police to save them. Enoughs enough. Our laws are too lax and that's why the crime continues. These pieces of garbage need their skulls cracked. I'll kill the bastards with my bare hands.

Best Regards,

"A seriously pissed off Belmont resident and military veteran"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiii 5 hr raju 2
News Farmer's savings among seizures that bought Mon... 18 hr Montana 1
News Soledad Canyon a " California Sun Bam 3
News Police Beat: Stroller found at Palo Alto inters... May 30 Kathy Katnip 3
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) May 27 Calipoolguy 117
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... May 5 Max 1
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Apr '15 Jinlonh 953
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]