Gray Whales and Fishing With Your Daughter-Priceless

Feb 19, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

There are still plenty of gray whales passing by, but whale watchers out of Harbor Breeze Cruises were treated to an especially breathtaking breaching humpback whale on Wednesday, we're told, along with lots of dolphin.

Full Story
Jaques

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Here's an idea: stay home, and leave the whales alone! These whale boat tours are like the paparazzi of the sea.

Whales have enough problems just trying to swim thru untreated sewage, as well as worrying about being impaled by an oil tanker, and now they have to deal with Goober and his retarded daughter NeeNee hovering over them in a whale watching boat.

Stay home and play video games, you wastrels! Leave the whales alone!
Grey Whale

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Attention Humans, don't listen to Jacques. Why would you believe anything from a tiny land-based mammal. My p**** is 10x bigger than his brain.

We are smart and powerful. If we wanted to avoid Long Beach/Los Angeles we could easily do so. We enjoy visiting you, and we enjoy the boat tours who come out to see us. You humans are cute, especially the females of the species with the nice racks. Look forward to seeing you!

Grey Whale.
Orca Leader

Fullerton, CA

#3 Feb 20, 2012
Grey Whale wrote:
Attention Humans, don't listen to Jacques. Why would you believe anything from a tiny land-based mammal. My p**** is 10x bigger than his brain.
We are smart and powerful. If we wanted to avoid Long Beach/Los Angeles we could easily do so. We enjoy visiting you, and we enjoy the boat tours who come out to see us. You humans are cute, especially the females of the species with the nice racks. Look forward to seeing you!
Grey Whale.
Dude, we regularly surround your cows, take their calves, and bite out their tongues just to watch 'em sink. So don't get cocky. You're no better than a human, that's for sure.
Our pod is sick of the stink off Palos Verdes. Thanks to the humans for creating a DDT dump off the peninsula. It makes all the seals, for miles around, taste like ass.
However, normally fishermen piss us off, making us have to work harder just to score a snack, but as for long beach harbor, be our guest. Let your kids chew on the tumors.
Unknown

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2012
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE Carson Residents, Sex Offenders Planned ... 13 hr Valigator 4
Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) Mon 42 yr North Mtb r... 7
news Mar 1 lomita 1
Man Arrested Over Murder of Transgender Woman Feb 26 TerryE 1
Review: Oceans Exteriors Feb 25 nicole 1
Exxon Catalyst Release, Torrance Feb 25 Hazmat 1
Two hotels, RV parking lot planned for North Re... (May '10) Feb 20 jordennancy23 23

Redondo Beach News Video

Redondo Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redondo Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:55 pm PST