created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,712 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,681 - 12,700 of 15,929 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Right said Fred

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13686
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am too sexy.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13687
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sincere advise:

If you want remain healthy, don't do *legal* drugs.

Prohibition of food and medication can only transform a state into the worst type of food and drug dealer.

Prohibition corrupts everything, even education and logic.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13688
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy "Big D" is up for another round of whack the dopey lefty again with his "Clinton's impeachment failed" nonsense. Get over there and help him out, jackass! He's floundering badly and needs your stupidity to make him even funnier!
id gladly have an adult discussion with you mr dirucci.

if you were capable of such a thing!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13689
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
id gladly have an adult discussion with you mr dirucci.
if you were capable of such a thing!!
I am but unfortunately you're not.

You're a dope!

P.S. Do you see that key that says "shift"? Try it!
Adult Contemporary

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13690
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don't worry, be happy.
HandPicked

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13691
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republican-Hard core, old facets are in a hateful mood.
New Facets

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13692
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

HandPicked wrote:
Republican-Hard core, old facets are in a hateful mood.
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
bebe

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13693
Dec 9, 2012
 
yes don't smoke it but legalize marijuana i smoke cig's and other smoke weed let's not judge after all we all do something to relax us i play bingo...lol other what to smoke a joint but must be over 21 and let them pay taxes...............A mother who has two son's that smoke but not in front of children they are family man and one is sick it help's him to relax the other just smokes because he say it helps him to clam down and he doesn't yell or fight so go head
MveOn

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13694
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So what are you waiting for?

Get a move on!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13696
Dec 10, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am but unfortunately you're not.
You're a dope!
P.S. Do you see that key that says "shift"? Try it!
all the rethugs accomplished was getting their clocks cleaned by going after clinton...

now look where they are??

they JUST got their clocks cleaned again, after trying to make Barack Obama a "one term president".

and a democrat would be stoked....

but you are a rethug through and through.

so you are mad....boohoo

time to pony up fat frankie!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13697
Dec 10, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

they JUST got their clocks cleaned again, after trying to make Barack Obama a "one term president".
Clocks cleaned?

He won by less than 5 million votes- less than 4%. He only carried 2 more states than the GOP.

Stop acting like it was a Reagan victory.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13698
Dec 10, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Clocks cleaned?
He won by less than 5 million votes- less than 4%. He only carried 2 more states than the GOP.
Stop acting like it was a Reagan victory.
Ok it wasnt quite reaganesque??

BUT, Obama has pasted his opponents by a combined 315 electoral votes??

bush just eeeked out two victories!

Bush is the best present you guys could have sent, other than the tea party... thank you.

next election will be even more fun, because you guys area likely to finnaly nominate someone REALLY conservative.

ensuring the democrats 8 more years.....

from what i see??

you guys arnt going to have the whitehouse back, for a LONG LONG F-in time!

good riddance!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13699
Dec 10, 2012
 
Monday night football was, however, quite a reaganesque like victory for brady and the pats!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13701
Dec 10, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok it wasnt quite reaganesque??
BUT, Obama has pasted his opponents by a combined 315 electoral votes??
Electoral votes do not show an accurate representation of the nation, you are fooling yourself if you are trying to use that number as a "mandate"
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys arnt going to have the whitehouse back, for a LONG LONG F-in time!
good riddance!!
Who are these "you guys" you speak of?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13704
Dec 11, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
all the rethugs accomplished was getting their clocks cleaned by going after clinton...
now look where they are??
they JUST got their clocks cleaned again, after trying to make Barack Obama a "one term president".
and a democrat would be stoked....
but you are a rethug through and through.
so you are mad....boohoo
time to pony up fat frankie!
Sore winners are real jackasses! What a loser.

Romney lost, Obama won fair and square. About time you got over it Fruitloops! Now it's time for all that Yes We Can!(But didn't and won't).

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13705
Dec 11, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral votes do not show an accurate representation of the nation, you are fooling yourself if you are trying to use that number as a "mandate"
<quoted text>
Who are these "you guys" you speak of?
He's not sure. He even includes democrats like me in "you guys" when he gets all stupid-mad and silly like that.

He's a real dope!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13706
Dec 11, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not sure. He even includes democrats like me in "you guys" when he gets all stupid-mad and silly like that.
He's a real dope!
immigration democrat?

you are no democrat.....youve not voted for the party in years.

you can be an indy, but your no dem.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13707
Dec 11, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral votes do not show an accurate representation of the nation, you are fooling yourself if you are trying to use that number as a "mandate"
<quoted text>
Who are these "you guys" you speak of?
you guys......are the rethugs....

tea party fools...who hate the rethuglican party(because they are too left wing), but vote for them anyways....

who can take you seriously?

i never said there was a " popular vote mandate"

just an electoral mandate.

which in pollitics, means everything.

your party( i use that term loosly) needs to break through in the blue collar rust belt.....you got your clocks cleaned there on the ground, and by the left wing as well.

enjoy political irrelevancy.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13708
Dec 11, 2012
 
arnold called himself a rethug, but was he??

many of you from the right, are fond of refering to him as a "rino"

that would make you, mikey deducci, a DINO....which is rather appropriate, dont you think?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13709
Dec 11, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Clocks cleaned?
He won by less than 5 million votes- less than 4%. He only carried 2 more states than the GOP.
Stop acting like it was a Reagan victory.
I notice you said "GOP" instead of Mitt romney.

Im terribly ashamed of him as well, having come from the town where he has lived his adult life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Redondo Beach News Video

•••
•••

Redondo Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Redondo Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redondo Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redondo Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••