Stowaway kitten that survived voyage ...

Stowaway kitten that survived voyage from China gets new home

There are 3 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Stowaway kitten that survived voyage from China gets new home. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A stowaway kitten that survived a three-week ocean voyage from China to California without food or water has found a new home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Go Blue

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 7, 2012
This is a fabulous story...just shows how wonderful animals are.....Love to little, Ni Hao.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Thank God! Poor thing might have ended up on the dinner table. The Chinese treat animals abysmally...And I'm pretty sure they killed my dog.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 8, 2012
..what a jerkoff.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manhattan Beach police have issued 17,002 ticke... (May '09) 8 hr Slade surfer Thom... 19
Torrance Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records 8 hr Slade surfer Thom... 3
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Sep 23 Human 18
News New MB rules aim to halt mansionization (Feb '08) Sep 21 Janet R 17
Fog Horn in Marina Del Rey (Dec '10) Sep 21 westsidesurf 10
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Sep 19 Brandie R 47
News 2 women arrested in Redondo Beach massage parlo... (Oct '10) Aug 31 B-Clinton 153

Redondo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redondo Beach Mortgages