Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201481 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

big D

Modesto, CA

#194470 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you haven't lost why do you get so very angry at the mention of poly marriage in a forum on marriage? Why don't you offer a logical argument instead of questioning my motives?
What do my motives have to do with your argument against poly marriage? You claim I am off topis discussing poly marriage but all you want to discuss are my motives.
What was your winning post proving that poly is not worthy of the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage? Could you refer us to a few posts where you proved this? Thanks champ!
Not angry at all, you have lost on that score too

You go ahead and get an army of supporters for that, as the same sex folks have done, get the organization and public support and push for it, publically, legally, get it on ballot measures and in legislatures as the Same Sex marriage folks have, On its OWN merits

Go ahead, but you arenít going to get it trying to piggy back on some totally different issue because you are a lazy bum.

Or as we all know full well, you could care less about it and wont lift a finger other than to attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it, because you are a dishonest chicken shit.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194471 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie...
I'm going to be serious with you for a moment. When I come here to view the forum, the thing that immediately jumps out at me is the fact that you are obsessively--even maniacally posting here.
You remind me of one of those kinds of people who never stop and take a breath.
I imagine you sitting at your computer, fingers flying, intent on responding to every single solitary post that you see--whether it pertains to you or not.
Frankie, this is not healthy.
Go outside. Take a deep breath. Have a cup of Earl Grey. Do a crossword. Read a book. Do anything that gets you off this forum for a little while.
I said it before, you're not being taken seriously any longer.
Your arguments have fallen to shambles. People only give you the occasional "high five" to be nice.
Consider my suggestion in the helpful vein in which it is given.
I'm not trying to be snarky or rude. I just feel like I'm watching you slowly implode.
VV
Count how many words I post daily, count how many words you post daily. Then get back to me.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#194472 Jun 4, 2013
Want Polygamy Marriage, go for it.....start you own thread. Put it in the Human Sexuality forum and it prob. be a HIT! SSM (this thread) big difference.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194473 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry at all, you have lost on that score too
You go ahead and get an army of supporters for that, as the same sex folks have done, get the organization and public support and push for it, publically, legally, get it on ballot measures and in legislatures as the Same Sex marriage folks have, On its OWN merits
Go ahead, but you arenít going to get it trying to piggy back on some totally different issue because you are a lazy bum.
Or as we all know full well, you could care less about it and wont lift a finger other than to attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it, because you are a dishonest chicken shit.
For the nth time, I simply want to discuss marriage equality without your pitiful and desperate attempts at censorship.

Your anger speaks volumes.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194474 Jun 4, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
Want Polygamy Marriage, go for it.....start you own thread. Put it in the Human Sexuality forum and it prob. be a HIT! SSM (this thread) big difference.
This is a perfectly good marriage equality thread. Maybe you should start your own thread on starting threads.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194475 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
For the nth time, I simply want to discuss marriage equality without your pitiful and desperate attempts at censorship.
Your anger speaks volumes.
Then go create a forum about polygamy and discuss it with everyone that is interested

Please explain why your pet topic MUST be discussed in same sex marriage forums, and same sex marriage forums only.

we already know the answer so donít bother lying again
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194476 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go create a forum about polygamy and discuss it with everyone that is interested
Please explain why your pet topic MUST be discussed in same sex marriage forums, and same sex marriage forums only.
This is a perfectly good marriage equality thread we just need you to stop attempting to censor it. It's annoying. Please get on topic nd with an argument or even better, shuddup. You are impeding the free flow of ideas.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194477 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what is failing are your ad hominem responses.
Special pleading, eh? Simpleton. But then you are a Republican.
Marge

Los Angeles, CA

#194478 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no pizza in California. It is not understood. The stuff they call pizza isn't. New York City is where you go for Pizza.
Ney York City is a dump. The original home of the unwashed teeming masses.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#194479 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and I thought you were for equal rights?
big D

Modesto, CA

#194480 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfectly good marriage equality thread we just need you to stop attempting to censor it. It's annoying. Please get on topic nd with an argument or even better, shuddup. You are impeding the free flow of ideas.
and you resort to lying again

We all know why you wont start a polygamy forum, you donít need to bother to lie about it.

You insist on only talking about your obsession in a same sex marriage forum, and we all know you are dishonest about why
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194481 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Special pleading, eh? Simpleton. But then you are a Republican.
I have been a registered democrat since 1967 Miss Thing, but political parties are irrelevant and "OFF TOPIC!!" ha ha.

Let's get relevant. Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194482 Jun 4, 2013
Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Ney York City is a dump. The original home of the unwashed teeming masses.
Says the troll from El Lay. Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194483 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you resort to lying again
We all know why you wont start a polygamy forum, you donít need to bother to lie about it.
You insist on only talking about your obsession in a same sex marriage forum, and we all know you are dishonest about why
Without your blatant attempts at censorship this would be a perfectly good marriage equality forum.

If I weren't hear stimulating you morons you'd be exchanging posts on how many states there are now.

Big D: "Oh isn't it just wonderful Rhode Island just came on board"

VV: "Oh yes! Big D! That is very wonderful! It will be wonderful when ALL the states come on board won't it Big D?"

Big D: "Oh yes! That will be wonderful then those bigots can suck eggs!"

VV: Yes Big D! They can go suck eggs when more states come on board can't they Big D?

Big D: Oh yes!

Rose Feratu: "Frankie sucks!!"

Imprtnrd: "Duh."

Get my drift? You guys are boring the sh!t out of us. Me and a few others are the only thing keeping this thread alive. Your welcome!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194484 Jun 4, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! That was funny if I do say so myself.

That was good enough to meet Topix censorship standards!
big D

Modesto, CA

#194485 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Without your blatant attempts at censorship this would be a perfectly good marriage equality forum.
If I weren't hear stimulating you morons you'd be exchanging posts on how many states there are now.
Big D: "Oh isn't it just wonderful Rhode Island just came on board"
VV: "Oh yes! Big D! That is very wonderful! It will be wonderful when ALL the states come on board won't it Big D?"
Big D: "Oh yes! That will be wonderful then those bigots can suck eggs!"
VV: Yes Big D! They can go suck eggs when more states come on board can't they Big D?
Big D: Oh yes!
Rose Feratu: "Frankie sucks!!"
Imprtnrd: "Duh."
Get my drift? You guys are boring the sh!t out of us. Me and a few others are the only thing keeping this thread alive. Your welcome!
The point being, the best any of us can do, which I have done for the last month or so, is to just totally ignore you.

You have nothing to contribute, are as transparent as a pane of glass with your obsession ( which you have stated that you donít actually care about ) and your dishonesty as to why that MUST be the topic in a same sex marriage forum.

You arenít worth the time it takes to respond
JJs landing

San Dimas, CA

#194486 Jun 4, 2013
F Skizzo's has scored again or did they?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194487 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh you want to take away his desire to attack anyone in favor of Same sex marriage by using a totally unrelated subject?
He is too chicken shit to do it any other way
Waitaminit here! You're not Big D! The real Big D would never use profanity.....it violates the super hero code.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#194488 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, he spends more time whining about how people that encourage him to start a thread dedicated to his favorite topic of polygamy aren't really supporting marriage equality. honestly, he's a waste of bandwidth.
he just wants to whine. like my 8 yr old daughter some sunday mornings when we get ready for church...she's just not that into it and just wants to be left alone to sleep, so she schlumps around and whines all morning until we're at church. LOL.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194489 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, if you think I am the roadblock to poly, you are a bigger fool than I already think you are ( which is the biggest fool on this forum already ) I would vote in favor of poly, I am not the roadblock. Your problem is that you cannot use your straw man against me, doesnít apply
We all know better than that, your only interest in polygamy is how you can attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it. Because you are too chicken shit to actually discuss the actual issue.
We all know that, you are like a little child playing hide and seek in plain sight thinking that if you hold your hands over your eyes so you canít see, no one can see you.
We all see you, we all already know.
Why do u care? If maintaining legal marriage as the monogamous union of husband and wife is no longer desired, why does it matter if, along with SSM, polygamy is also legalized in some form? The gist of the SSM issue is a matter of how we as a society, define, at least legally marriage. Why then should polygamy be excluded from the discussion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 charged in Torrance parks kickback scheme (Oct '08) 13 hr Incredulous 217
Review: Inglewood Lanes (Jan '17) Wed INGLEWOOD LANES B... 100
you hid your drugs under a rock Wed not sure 1
Review: Taco Bell (Mar '17) Feb 16 TACO BELL INGLEWO... 8
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center (Jul '17) Feb 16 INGLEWOOD LANES W... 100
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Feb 15 LONG LIVE BOWLING 560
Prairie & Century new parking lot expansion (Jul '17) Feb 15 PRAIRIE PLAZA 9

Redondo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redondo Beach Mortgages