Manhattan Village plans up for review

Manhattan Village plans up for review

There are 29 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Manhattan Village plans up for review. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

New plans for Manhattan Village call for 124,000 square feet of retail, down from the original 200,000 square feet proposed in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MB Senior

Camarillo, CA

#21 Feb 10, 2009
Please don't change our "Hometown" mall.
The Village theater is the only one I care to go to. It runs current top movies.
Fry's is convenient and has all electronic supplies.
There are plenty of restaurants with a good variety of menus. Who needs more!!
threnox

United States

#22 Apr 7, 2010
first commenter STFU!!! Second, GOOD RIDDANCE TO FRYS. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!
threnox

United States

#23 Apr 7, 2010
Please Make It Work wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't come anywhere close to saying that, but thanks for throwing that in. Sorry, but in all honesty, no one wants to go to Del Amo or the Galleria because they are both overrun with ghetto. If that bothers you, then get over it. Let them re-open the Hawthorne mall so they can tear up their own area and not ours.
Not ours? Wow either you have absolutely no clue you are racist or just plain retarded. Which one is it? If people from Hawthorne or any other area you consider "ghetto" want to visit MB then they will. This here aint the 1950's pal so if anyone needs to get over anything, its YOU!
Bad

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Apr 17, 2013
Bill Victor is not a Manhattan Beach resident. He's just a dumb nuisance property slumlord who spews his baseless blather venom just to hear himself. Shoo!
Concerned

Torrance, CA

#25 Aug 31, 2013
Bad wrote:
Bill Victor is not a Manhattan Beach resident. He's just a dumb nuisance property slumlord who spews his baseless blather venom just to hear himself. Shoo!
He's creepy and smells bad too. Take a bath
Concerned

Torrance, CA

#26 Sep 8, 2013
Bad wrote:
And use some DEODORANT stinker !!!
Keltons

Torrance, CA

#27 Oct 7, 2013
The MB Village mall owners sent out a deceptive letter that misleads residents that the mall expansion project is only a minor remodel that will have no traffic impacts and that only a handful of vocal, out of town folks oppose it. The letter doesn't state that they will expand by 134,000 feet and have 3 huge parking structures. This is an insult to our community!
Greed is NOT Good

Torrance, CA

#28 Nov 13, 2013
Greedy out of town developers want to ruin our community!
Agree

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Nov 13, 2013
Greed is NOT Good wrote:
Greedy out of town developers want to ruin our community!
We agree. The developer said with a smirk that it was either his way or the highway. The City Council should tell him to take a hike. He's a jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treasure Hunt returns (Aug '09) 22 hr parand 4
my-horny-bananna.tumblr.com Mon unbelievable 1
Old 1970-1980s El Porto seafood restaurant wher... May 21 Miles 1
Maxine the Tard Waters May 20 Nasty Wig Waters 1
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) May 17 Jo Ann 40
News Elon Musk Moves Forward With 'Boring' Traffic R... May 16 susc99 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) May 5 cindylu626 73

Redondo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance