Felony charges filed in fight

Felony charges filed in fight

There are 548 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Felony charges filed in fight. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A San Pedro man is facing attempted murder charges for a fight at a Redondo Beach bar last week that left a 23-year-old man in a coma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Citizen irritated

Waianae, HI

#568 Oct 17, 2008
Lyndy wrote:
<quoted text> Do ever come up with anything worthwhile or do you just continously repeat your negative opinion of your perfected self? Learn how to deal with the real world and get some friends if possible as you do need to get out more often. Well, maybe in your case, we need to find you an island so you can happily sing your own phrases and, the rest of us don't have to suffer. I really feel sorry for you.
Look, if you are so depressed and lonely that you hate everyone who comments about your frame of mind then please seek counseling.

I thought maybe you were just a confused gen-x'er/O'bama follower but judging from your hate I think you've got deeper issues.

For you to criticize anyone who doesn't believes that the idiots involved were just innocent bar patrons says a lot about you. The losers involved were from San Pedro, were both drunk, and have past histories of anti-social behavior. That;s why so many people commented here that they wished all the losers involved had stayed in Pedro or Lawndale. Now do you understand?

Don't try to convince good people that there's something wrong with wanting peace and a good, local crowd. We take care of our own, and we don't defend the wrong-headed people from Redondo. Now go away, your self-righteous attitude is sickening ...
MARC

San Pedro, CA

#569 Oct 21, 2008
Citizen irritated, you have the right to bear arms i suggest you get a gun and one bullet, then play Russian roulett by yourself until you lose. Thanks have a great day.
Lyndy

Santa Maria, CA

#570 Oct 21, 2008
Citizen irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if you are so depressed and lonely that you hate everyone who comments about your frame of mind then please seek counseling.
I thought maybe you were just a confused gen-x'er/O'bama follower but judging from your hate I think you've got deeper issues.
For you to criticize anyone who doesn't believes that the idiots involved were just innocent bar patrons says a lot about you. The losers involved were from San Pedro, were both drunk, and have past histories of anti-social behavior. That;s why so many people commented here that they wished all the losers involved had stayed in Pedro or Lawndale. Now do you understand?
Don't try to convince good people that there's something wrong with wanting peace and a good, local crowd. We take care of our own, and we don't defend the wrong-headed people from Redondo. Now go away, your self-righteous attitude is sickening ...
Such issues; you really need to get a grip.......listen to the voices and relax Sybil or Simon! Hey, are your doors locked? Just a bit anti-social for my taste.
LOSERS

Los Angeles, CA

#571 Oct 24, 2008
YOU GUYS ARE ALL SUCH F*CKING BULLSH!T, GET A F*CKING LIFE YOU LOSERS
omg

Lawndale, CA

#572 Oct 24, 2008
anthony tony holmes wrote:
FREE JOHN PENNA
tony holmes...just stop already. haven't you made an ass out of yourself enough already?
wow

Madison, NJ

#573 Nov 5, 2008
This is awesome..A forum where people are allowed to express their opinions and vent their passionate emotions. Obviously it could never get this deep face to face. Awesome. Tony Holmes Im impressed with your loyalty. I like it. I also like your boldness. I'm happy for you and that your friend is home:)!
Chipo

Hilmar, CA

#574 Apr 18, 2010
Pennas the boy. Stop haten.
was there

United States

#575 Sep 24, 2011
Trying to reach out to John Pena to speak to him only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 charged in Torrance parks kickback scheme (Oct '08) 13 hr Incredulous 217
Review: Inglewood Lanes (Jan '17) Wed INGLEWOOD LANES B... 100
you hid your drugs under a rock Wed not sure 1
Review: Taco Bell (Mar '17) Feb 16 TACO BELL INGLEWO... 8
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center (Jul '17) Feb 16 INGLEWOOD LANES W... 100
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Feb 15 LONG LIVE BOWLING 560
Prairie & Century new parking lot expansion (Jul '17) Feb 15 PRAIRIE PLAZA 9

Redondo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redondo Beach Mortgages