Man charged with impersonating doctor

Man charged with impersonating doctor

There are 6 comments on the NWCN.com story from May 3, 2009, titled Man charged with impersonating doctor. In it, NWCN.com reports that:

Court records show a 22-year-old Deschutes County man facing multiple counts relating to impersonating a doctor began was surgical scrubs when he shouldn't have since he was a teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NWCN.com.

Since: May 09

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 5, 2009
crazy .. i wonder if he actually was playing Dr ..or if he just like the scrubs ..

Since: May 09

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 5, 2009
That guys nuts I just read the story in full !
Hilairious

Takasaki, Japan

#3 May 6, 2009
What are the patients thinking? This may give Obama, a signal that our health care system needs revamping when you have 22 year olds posing as doctors! Does the name Frank Abagnale Jr. ring a bell?
auroranorth

Branson, MO

#4 May 6, 2009
thinks thats something ? hell There is one guy who wont produce a birth certificate needed for his job.
Harold

Dauphin, Canada

#5 May 7, 2009
That is just outright scary. I use to think the good old days were gone because doctors wouldn't make house calls. Now, at least if you go to the hospital someone might know an imposter does not work there, maybe....

I just don't know if a fake doctor is better or worse than a fake dentist.
Mountain Man

Portland, OR

#6 May 7, 2009
callnhimpapi wrote:
That guys nuts I just read the story in full !
You are hot looking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Ghost Seekers" Looking for Haunted Places In O... (Feb '07) Jul 23 Louis Mcwilliams 244
News Stormy evening: Lightning hits Redmond homes, s... Jul 21 Keira 1
News Renewed Push For Prineville Indoor Pool Jul 21 Keira 1
Why Do Bendites Dislike Newcomers? (Dec '15) Jul 4 QueenBee 8
Terri Jentz-Cline Falls (Aug '06) Jun '16 Gerrie35 80
Anybody know the Dale family? May '16 ephus 1
News DHS licensing director demoted amid foster care... Apr '16 Sheri Anne 1

Redmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redmond Mortgages