'Habitual border violator' gets 7 years in prison

A "habitual border violator" and career criminal who lived in Bend and was apprehended by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Enforcement and Removal Operations was sentenced Tuesday to 7 1/4 years in federal prison for illegal re-entry after deportation, officials said. Full Story
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Jan 25, 2014
This is what the ILLEGAL border crossers deserve. Especially the repeat offenders. This guy has a history of violent crimes and drug offenses as well going back DECADES. Enough is enough.

Undocumented does NOT mean an ILLEGAL looking for a job it also means CRIMIGRANT.
more money

Saltsburg, PA

#2 Jan 25, 2014
so another $20,000 per year, per person ,and whos gonna pay ?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Well if we did this from the very start, oh and put them to sleep for crimes, like the one in texas the other day.we would in no way have this problem.they would have stopped coming long ago.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Jan 26, 2014
wild child wrote:
Well if we did this from the very start, oh and put them to sleep for crimes, like the one in texas the other day.we would in no way have this problem.they would have stopped coming long ago.
This is what should be happening as we speak because this IS part of the so called undocumented crowd. Hopefully it will serve as an example but the agenda driven media won't this story the kind of play it deserves.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what should be happening as we speak because this IS part of the so called undocumented crowd. Hopefully it will serve as an example but the agenda driven media won't this story the kind of play it deserves.
yes I agree , we have this guy.plus the one they put to sleep in texas, the cop killer.the pregnant one who tried to sue joe apario , she was pregnant and lost her child, denied.the morons in canada who are trying to sue the cop who did not arrest the illegal lol my favorite.oh and they have no money to ship the body home.plus dont forget the illegal with 5kids who was deported.I just dont see it looking good for them.now we just have to get rid of obama.not so hard to do.long live america, minus the illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Pregnant Man" is Pregnant Again (Nov '08) Oct 31 Gays Are Dirty 1,454
In big quake, Central Oregon would be big relie... Oct 30 diesel 1
let get a chipoltes mexican grill to com... (Jun '12) Oct 30 Wasnt born yesterday 14
Question regarding Pot in Oregon Oct 29 Waist Gunner 1
"Ghost Seekers" Looking for Haunted Places In O... (Feb '07) Oct 26 Jmbatta-charter-net 234
Oregon priest, removed as pastor, threatens to ... Oct '14 -Lea- 1
lets talk vampires (Nov '13) Oct '14 Holy spirit 8
Redmond Dating
Find my Match

Redmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:35 pm PST