Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jasmine

Fort Myers, FL

#24 Jan 14, 2014
chuck wrote:
Where can i get wolf cub
. You can only buy a wolf cub online
wolfen

Lincolnville, ME

#25 Jan 25, 2014
disapointed wrote:
really check this breeder out! NO PAPERS! LIKE I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET!
lol papers
I don't need no stinkin papers
I breed them I have yet to see papers come with them your stupid don't own one!!!!!If you don't know what you are buying.
Dog Breeder man

Maggie Valley, NC

#26 Feb 11, 2014
Dissapointed wrote:
Wolf Hybrids are papered thru the CKC. The CKC will check bloodlines as well as ansestory. DNA testing is available too! I did do my homework! I had an emergency that accured during the pick up process of my pup! The breeder then did not respond for sometime when I attempted to get the papers. It was a struggle but I have sence recieved my papers! My pup is the sweetest, most gental baby I have every had.His playmates include a German Shepard and a Chihuahua! He is 110 LBS and has NEVER hurt anyone! You should do "YOUR" homework! PLEASE STOP adding your ignorant opinion and needlessly frightening the public. Try having a REAL experience first before forming an opinion!NOT just an enthusiast. Educated NOT!!!
I really believe you should stop and do your own homework on the CKC papers you have. They are worthless as far as proving a pedigree. CKC will give anyone papers on anything as long as you send them money. I could register a mixed breed poodle as a full Blooded German Shepherd. All I have to do is send in a picture of a dog that looks like a German shepherd and have a buddy swear that is what it is. Send them money and now I have some bogus papers that people who don't have a lot of knowledge on dogs accept as legit
gee

Santa Maria, CA

#27 Feb 22, 2014
You know everyone. These dogs are raised by people in different locations. I'm going to drive tomorrow to Texas since these people breed husky hybrids.. It's about the wolf finding you!! Be patient
Troy

Fairfield, CA

#29 Oct 5, 2014
Great dogs.
Maya

Oakland, CA

#30 Jan 7, 2015
How much do they coast
mskathy54

United States

#31 Jan 19, 2015
Educated wolf enthusiast wrote:
Dear disappointed, wolf hybrids don't come with papers! Anyone that has told you otherwise is a scammer or idiot. The AKC ,which is the society that determines bloodlines, does not recognize them yet. Due to the fact that proving such bloodlines for these unique creatures is next to impossible. The only way to know for sure if the hybrid is true is to do your homework on the parents of the pups. It helps if you have had previous experience with actual wolves. If you haven't had previous experience, which it is obvious that you have not, then you should not even consider getting a hybrid. They are NOT DOGS! They require special training and handling! Please don't add to the ignorance of these misunderstood creatures!
my neighbor just got a big white wolf named Dakota and she doesn't know how to treat it or what to do with it it gets loose and she has four other dogs she's trying to train it with makes me sick and she's trying to do this for the pure white animal she is gorgeous
Leslie

Seattle, WA

#32 May 31, 2015
People are so uneducated! Yes there are scammers out there that will say that they are hybrids when actually they are not, but there are legit people also. I own a timber wolf/ husky cross that is ckc registered. He has a third generation champion bloodline that traces back to his great grandparents being full husky and full wolf. The only reason AKC does not recognize hybrids is because they don't consider a wolf or wolfdog as a dog but as a wild animal. My hybrid is the sweetest dog you would ever meet. He has no aggression issues what so ever. He will in fact stand up and wrap his paws around you to give u a hug. It is comments from naive people that do no research nor have any experience that give this breed a bad name.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 19, 2015
Tyler wrote:
I'm in Canada where can I buy a wild and how much
At the cost of your life......
John Nelson Jr

Newberg, OR

#34 Mar 17, 2017
Of course akc won't recognize the true beauty of the most iintelligent wolf dog. Why should they, there nothing but a bunch of rich snobs that only care about them selfs and there little shows.its only intertament for the rich. So remember when you buy or adopted a wolf dog it's out of your heart and knowledge.when I adopted my second wolf dog, I didn't do it for a peace of paper. We did out of love for that breed. Not for approval from any organization. So remember the love for the breed you chose. And I hope that you don't do it for a peace of paper.
Wolfycat

Houston, TX

#40 Thursday
Dissapointed wrote:
Wolf Hybrids are papered thru the CKC. The CKC will check bloodlines as well as ansestory. DNA testing is available too! I did do my homework! I had an emergency that accured during the pick up process of my pup! The breeder then did not respond for sometime when I attempted to get the papers. It was a struggle but I have sence recieved my papers! My pup is the sweetest, most gental baby I have every had.His playmates include a German Shepard and a Chihuahua! He is 110 LBS and has NEVER hurt anyone! You should do "YOUR" homework! PLEASE STOP adding your ignorant opinion and needlessly frightening the public. Try having a REAL experience first before formng an opinion!NOT just an enthusiast. Educated NOT!!!
You may have a wolfdog, but the ckc is a bunch of bs. There is no authentic, accurate registry for wolfdogs. There is so much misrepresentation that does so much damage to the wolfdog. Please do your research with an open mind. Breeders who endorse and give ckc papers are perpetuating the lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Showing off hot sis and more Aug '17 tommurtha 1
News New Homeless Shelter Proposed In Prineville Jul '17 Chris 1
News Authorities lift health advisory for most of La... Jul '17 John Harris 1
Terri Jentz-Cline Falls (Aug '06) Jun '17 Wish bone 84
News More May '17 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
News Astronomers plan to play hooky during August ec... May '17 NationalEclipseCom 1
Moving to Bend and need to work! (Oct '16) Apr '17 Matthew 2

Redmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redmond Mortgages