Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

disapointed wrote:
really check this breeder out! NO PAPERS! LIKE I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET!
lol papers
I don't need no stinkin papers
I breed them I have yet to see papers come with them your stupid don't own one!!!!!If you don't know what you are buying.
Dog Breeder man

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Dissapointed wrote:
Wolf Hybrids are papered thru the CKC. The CKC will check bloodlines as well as ansestory. DNA testing is available too! I did do my homework! I had an emergency that accured during the pick up process of my pup! The breeder then did not respond for sometime when I attempted to get the papers. It was a struggle but I have sence recieved my papers! My pup is the sweetest, most gental baby I have every had.His playmates include a German Shepard and a Chihuahua! He is 110 LBS and has NEVER hurt anyone! You should do "YOUR" homework! PLEASE STOP adding your ignorant opinion and needlessly frightening the public. Try having a REAL experience first before forming an opinion!NOT just an enthusiast. Educated NOT!!!
I really believe you should stop and do your own homework on the CKC papers you have. They are worthless as far as proving a pedigree. CKC will give anyone papers on anything as long as you send them money. I could register a mixed breed poodle as a full Blooded German Shepherd. All I have to do is send in a picture of a dog that looks like a German shepherd and have a buddy swear that is what it is. Send them money and now I have some bogus papers that people who don't have a lot of knowledge on dogs accept as legit
gee

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

You know everyone. These dogs are raised by people in different locations. I'm going to drive tomorrow to Texas since these people breed husky hybrids.. It's about the wolf finding you!! Be patient

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Redmond Discussions

Search the Redmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where is best pizza? Mon Woddy 3
Any black around here? (Jan '14) Jul 13 Jonesin 4
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
Review: Bend Pet Resort LLC (Feb '09) Jul 1 MastiffOwnerBend 11
Wildfire sparks amazing wedding photo Jun '14 Emerald 4
lets talk vampires (Nov '13) May '14 pale girl 7
"Ghost Seekers" Looking for Haunted Places In O... (Feb '07) May '14 TMinter 232
•••

Fire Warning for Deschutes County was issued at July 21 at 2:00PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Redmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redmond People Search