3 teens face allegations in wasting deer, elk in Central Oregon

Full story: OregonLive.com
Last winter, two Oregon State Police troopers discovered that gates leading to critical winter habitat for mule deer in central Oregon had been breached, their locks shot off. Full Story
carebear

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Jul 23, 2012
These young men need to have their hunting privilege & their right to bear arms removed indecently. We all know that they got caught for only a fraction of their crimes. To kill just for the fun of it should be a eye opener for everybody. These men are warped & should sit behind bars for a long time. I assume the taxpayers will get stuck with a million dollar debt stopping these monsters.They should be fined & have to pay back all costs assoiated with their deranged crime.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Here's the names from the article:

"Cole A. Craig, 18 of Bend
Tyler S. Mitchell, 18 of Gold Hill
Spencer A. Greene, 17 of Sisters"

What they need is a thorough ass beating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terri Jentz-Cline Falls (Aug '06) Sat anothervictim 72
Sisters Gay/Bi DISCREET Hookups Sep 10 Cpl069 2
"Ghost Seekers" Looking for Haunted Places In O... (Feb '07) Sep 8 in roseburg area 233
Retiring Soon Sep 8 SoraAkuma 1
Founder of online clothing site sued (Apr '10) Aug 26 5678-bend 16
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Sculpture honors African-American cowboy Aug '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
•••
•••
•••

Redmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Redmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redmond News, Events & Info