3 teens face allegations in wasting d...

3 teens face allegations in wasting deer, elk in Central Oregon

There are 2 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Jul 3, 2012, titled 3 teens face allegations in wasting deer, elk in Central Oregon. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

Last winter, two Oregon State Police troopers discovered that gates leading to critical winter habitat for mule deer in central Oregon had been breached, their locks shot off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

carebear

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Jul 23, 2012
These young men need to have their hunting privilege & their right to bear arms removed indecently. We all know that they got caught for only a fraction of their crimes. To kill just for the fun of it should be a eye opener for everybody. These men are warped & should sit behind bars for a long time. I assume the taxpayers will get stuck with a million dollar debt stopping these monsters.They should be fined & have to pay back all costs assoiated with their deranged crime.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Here's the names from the article:

"Cole A. Craig, 18 of Bend
Tyler S. Mitchell, 18 of Gold Hill
Spencer A. Greene, 17 of Sisters"

What they need is a thorough ass beating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: C R Property Management Jul 19 Ramona 1
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Jul 19 Go Blue Forever 29
News Are People Moving Into or Out Of Bend? (Jan '11) Jul 14 Rose 8
"Ghost Seekers" Looking for Haunted Places In O... (Feb '07) Jul 6 Deeznuts 238
Review: Sal's Barber Shop (Dec '11) Jul 6 Clash 8
Vanilla Bend Jun '15 Rose 3
News When High School Means a Build-It-Yourself Educ... Jun '15 Cute baby Hazel 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redmond Mortgages