California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11668 Sep 3, 2012
The latest bill signed that gives our beloved President absolute power is for YOUR protection against things like losing your property, if the government owns it and Obama has the power to administer a financial "reset", then no lender can fight this and your property will remain yours. Vote Obama!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11669 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
The latest bill signed that gives our beloved President absolute power is for YOUR protection against things like losing your property, if the government owns it and Obama has the power to administer a financial "reset", then no lender can fight this and your property will remain yours. Vote Obama!
Yes! Let's give the great Obama the power! He knows what is best for us. It's for our own good. Time we open the re-education camps and political prisons. Cuba is really nice too. It works well there.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11670 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard on good law enforcement authority that smoking pot can make you very paranoid. Well, there you go, you hit that point out of the ball park and made a good home run. Congratulations!
So now that I showed you what those bills really contain instead of the nonsense you wrote, it's because of pot? Why don't you tell Wikipedia they are on pot too for providing those facts? Maybe you need pot to combat your dumbness.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11671 Sep 3, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
I agree. Obama and can't even get the power back on in New Orleans to help out his fellow "Blacks". How can we expect he would be able to get the nation out of the mess he made?
Ronald
If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11672 Sep 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So now that I showed you what those bills really contain instead of the nonsense you wrote, it's because of pot? Why don't you tell Wikipedia they are on pot too for providing those facts? Maybe you need pot to combat your dumbness.
Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11673 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
Vote Obama.

Exactly. The only difference between when Bush left office and when Obama, the nation's first - and hopefully the last - "Black" president assumed office is that we are now 16 $ TRILLIONS $ Government $Dollars in debt.

Ronald
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11674 Sep 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Let's give the great Obama the power! He knows what is best for us. It's for our own good. Time we open the re-education camps and political prisons. Cuba is really nice too. It works well there.
There you go again. Listen up Rikki, we live in difficult and perilous times and if it takes difficult and unorthodox measures to even slow down those ravenous wolves that want to completely enslave us and the rest of the world, I'm all for it. Vote Obama!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11675 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
we are talking about bills passed by Congress, do u think Wikipedia has a motive for lying about that? I could give you links to about 10 other sites that reported the same thing. I guess we should only trust obama and his cronies. You really need some meds.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11676 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
instead of blaming the source

debunk the facts

oh sorry I forgot, YOU CANT

lol loser
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#11677 Sep 3, 2012
No matches needed to day, just roll and hold tight then it will ignite.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11678 Sep 3, 2012
Here is a link to a recent story that was posted by Drudge. It describes typical behavior of taxpayer supported drunken California Homosexual and non-Homosexual pothead delegates to the Democrat convention. Even "Black" media "news" readers are appalled.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8cnannm

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d5qv2rh

Ronald
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#11679 Sep 3, 2012
Kind of a leafy subject isn't it?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11680 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
I agree with you on the pot. it destroys your brain. makes you paranoid... not to mention psychotic.

but you are wrong about bush jr. the train wreck was started by the muslims who declared war on us. which forced us to respond.

if we didn't respond like we did,(I think we should have nuked them.), we wouldn't be spending so much money over there now.

and as a result, we would probably be experiencing surpluses every year.

god o'mighty! whose idea was it that we had to re-educate the muslims over there? talk about a dumb idea.

instead of the blame game that YOU idiots are pushing,(meaning democrats and republicans) we should be united in an effort to squash the enemy (MUSLIMS!) once and for all.

they only understand force.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11681 Sep 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of blaming the source
debunk the facts
oh sorry I forgot, YOU CANT
lol loser
There are a lot of articles on the net about the same subjects but with differing opinions and Wikipedia ranks in the top 15 category. How many differing opinions of the same subject do you debunk? If I were to reveal the source, that would break the trust and sorry Charlie, I'm not going there. Vote Obama!
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#11682 Sep 3, 2012
Keep waving the leaf.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11683 Sep 3, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the pot. it destroys your brain. makes you paranoid... not to mention psychotic.
but you are wrong about bush jr. the train wreck was started by the muslims who declared war on us. which forced us to respond.
if we didn't respond like we did,(I think we should have nuked them.), we wouldn't be spending so much money over there now.
god o'mighty! whose idea was it that we had to re-educate the muslims over there? talk about a dumb idea.
instead of the blame game that YOU idiots are pushing,(meaning democrats and republicans) we should be united in an effort to squash the enemy (MUSLIMS!) once and for all.
Are you sure it was Muslims and not Israeli's? And just who are we fighting for anyway? Seems to me that every country we've ever attacked had valuable resources for us to plunder, hmmmm?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11684 Sep 3, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have had 3 daze to show up in susanville

you need to change your name to mongoloid coward
Were back

San Dimas, CA

#11685 Sep 3, 2012
Was that one leaf or two?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11686 Sep 3, 2012
Were back wrote:
Kind of a leafy subject isn't it?
Yea and it stinks too especially when it's on fire, shewwww gross!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11687 Sep 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have had 3 daze to show up in susanville
you need to change your name to mongoloid coward
If they grow roses in Roseville, what do you grow in susanville? Forget it, I don't even want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News Fee eliminated for SB fix-it tickets (Jun '09) Fri Lawbreaker 10
News '420 Fest' at Pharaoh's Theme and Water Park dr... (Apr '09) Jun 21 Speed Racer 714 200
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
Dose anyome remember Joseph Halladay Jun 16 I need imformation 1
News Footage shows violent Calif. arrest that cost 2... May 31 WGC_47 1
News 'War Dad' dies young in L.A. alley (Aug '10) May '16 Laurie chavez 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redlands Mortgages