CHP officer killed in suspect chase i...

CHP officer killed in suspect chase in Redlands

There are 43 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 11, 2010, titled CHP officer killed in suspect chase in Redlands. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Authorities say a California Highway Patrol motorcycle officer has been killed during a pursuit in San Bernardino County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick and Tired

Glendale, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
So that intersection will be blocked off for the entire day. "several people were arrested, but he did not provide further details" so they can put the blame on someone other than the officer.
Hank

AOL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
So that intersection will be blocked off for the entire day. "several people were arrested, but he did not provide further details" so they can put the blame on someone other than the officer.
Your sick! People like you are a drain on society. May he rest in peace..
eric

Temecula, CA

#5 Jun 11, 2010
RIP Officer

Im wondering who the "several people" are.

Normally you dont have "several people" in 1 car.
KBLosAngeles

Glendale, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2010
"Sick and Tired", you are a mindless fool! You must be an Obummer supporter!!!

"Hank", thanks for your support for the officer that just gave his life for the job. If people like "Sick and Tired" were officers, or even worked with officers (of course that would require he/she to get a job) then he/she would have some place to comment.

"Eric", thank you also for your support of the now deceased officer. The only thing I can suggest as to "several people" in a car, and being that this was in Riverside, just for argument, could they have been a carload of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" running from the law? That would explain there being "several people" in the car.
eric

Temecula, CA

#8 Jun 11, 2010
KBLosAngeles wrote:
"Hank", thanks for your support for the officer that just gave his life for the job. If people like "Sick and Tired" were officers, or even worked with officers (of course that would require he/she to get a job) then he/she would have some place to comment.
"Eric", thank you also for your support of the now deceased officer. The only thing I can suggest as to "several people" in a car, and being that this was in Riverside, just for argument, could they have been a carload of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" running from the law? That would explain there being "several people" in the car.
If those occupants turn out to be "ILLEGAL" its an almost guarentee all hell will break loose in Socal..

Only time will answer that question though.
Los Angeles

Corona Del Mar, CA

#10 Jun 11, 2010
eric wrote:
RIP Officer
I read there were 4 people.

We want names published.
Redlands

Corona Del Mar, CA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
eric wrote:
<quoted text>
If those occupants turn out to be "ILLEGAL" its an almost guarentee all hell will break loose in Socal..
Only time will answer that question though.
If they are illegal, this will quietly be forgotten.

If a black kid named Jamiel Shaw was murdered by an illegal alien while his mom was fighting in Iraq didn't stir up the community, nothing will.
eric

Temecula, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2010
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>
I read there were 4 people.
We want names published.
Yep, Who are they and why did they run at speeds up to 100mph over a traffic infraction?

Something is being concealed here on purpose, I just hope its not what i think...

We already know the name of the Officer so why not the SUSPECTS???
eric

Temecula, CA

#13 Jun 11, 2010
Redlands wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are illegal, this will quietly be forgotten.
If a black kid named Jamiel Shaw was murdered by an illegal alien while his mom was fighting in Iraq didn't stir up the community, nothing will.
That because lots in the area knew Jamiel wasnt as inocent as portrayed in the media, just like that piece of trash who was shot at the border isny being shown for what he was..

If 4 illegals are responible for this, and i say "if", there is NO way it will go unanswered.

I could be wrong though.
yeah

Walnut, CA

#14 Jun 11, 2010
KBLosAngeles wrote:
Hold your horses, know the facts first, before making assumptions.
Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#15 Jun 11, 2010
are you kidding? when it's Latinos you usually have more than several.
eric wrote:
RIP Officer
Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2010
I agree he is a mindless fool but what does Obama have to do with it? your a bit of a fool also.
KBLosAngeles wrote:
cari

Loma Linda, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2010
wow...does anyone stay on topic???
The Skull

Lucerne Valley, CA

#18 Jun 11, 2010
eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That because lots in the area knew Jamiel wasnt as inocent as portrayed in the media, just like that piece of trash who was shot at the border isny being shown for what he was..
If 4 illegals are responible for this, and i say "if", there is NO way it will go unanswered.
I could be wrong though.
You mean the piece of **** retired KKK member Rob Krentz who was shot and killed at the border ?
rescue

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jun 11, 2010
cari wrote:
wow...does anyone stay on topic???
I know what you mean. Obama, illegals, Black kid?

These readers just have too much time.
eric

Temecula, CA

#20 Jun 11, 2010
The Skull wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the piece of **** retired KKK member Rob Krentz who was shot and killed at the border ?
Nope, i mean the little Illegal Smuggler, you know the 1 that our great Border Patrol used 1 bullet to save us Thousands on illegal benefits..

That piece of $h!t
DAVEN

Downey, CA

#21 Jun 11, 2010
I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR TIM COLEMANS FAMILY, THIS MUST BE REALLY HARD. I WILL PRAY FOR THEM TONIGHT. IT REALLY SUCKS THAT POLICE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOT PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVERYDAY. THIS IS NO ONES FAULT BUT THE DRIVER OF THE CAR BEING CHASED. I FEEL BAD TO THE PERSON DRIVING THE TRUCK THAT STRUCK OUR FALLEN OFFICER. HE MUST FEEL SO BAD. THIS WILL BE STUCK IN HIS HEAD FOREVER. 2 PEOPLES LIVES ARE RUNIED AND A BRAVE OFFICER FOR DOING THEIR DAMN JOB. RIP TIM COLEMAN

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#22 Jun 11, 2010
eric wrote:
RIP Officer
Normally, sober, highly trained, well paid, well fed, well rested, highly educated, police professionals, don't smash the state's property into a semi-truck, killing themselves and all aboard. Has the CHP resorted to Kamikaze attacks on motorists?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#23 Jun 11, 2010
DAVEN wrote:
1) I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR TIM COLEMANS FAMILY, THIS MUST BE REALLY HARD. I WILL PRAY FOR THEM TONIGHT.

2) IT REALLY SUCKS THAT POLICE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOT PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVERYDAY.

3) THIS IS NO ONES FAULT BUT THE DRIVER OF THE CAR BEING CHASED.

4) I FEEL BAD TO THE PERSON DRIVING THE TRUCK THAT STRUCK OUR FALLEN OFFICER. HE MUST FEEL SO BAD. THIS WILL BE STUCK IN HIS HEAD FOREVER.
1) Make sure when you're praying that you keep in mind Judges 1:19 where it says that the lawd is powerless against iron chariots.

2) If police don't want to deal with "idiot people like this everyday" they should have paid attention in school, went to college, learned to fly and became airline pielets or went to medical school.

3) If the driver didn't know he was being chased by the police, it's not his fault, he's only guilty of whatever traffic ticket the police officer thought was so important he pronged himself trying to write the ticket.

4) That trucker won't feel so bad once the cop's widow starts suing him, the trucking company, the leasors, the trucking company's insurance carrier and the manufacturer of the truck, trailer and the officer's motorcycle and helmet.
sadness

Oxnard, CA

#24 Jun 11, 2010
I was very saddened when I heard of the young California Highway Patrolman killed this morning. I was watching Channel 11 Good Day L.A. when Rick Dickert was flying over the scene. The Officer only one hour into his shift when this happened. My heart goes out to Mr. Coleman's family. I cannot imagine the pain they are going thru right now. What a tragic way to end a life. I'm thinking that the helicopter was on their way when this went down. The bad guys for some reason think they can escape the law, sometimes they do but most of the time they don't. I hope the hammer goes down on the driver foremost. Ask him now and the others in that vehicle was it worth all that? I liked the old days of police work, kick ass now take names later. I am sick and tired of these scumbags, our laws are too easy on their dumb asses. I feel sorry for for everyone that came in contact with this horrific crime. Rest in Peace Mr. Tim Coleman... God Bless your wife and children and family. So Sad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr AllPhartx 32,818
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 5 hr MATTHEW 998
News Found guilty, SB woman seeks new trial (Sep '09) Thu Anonymous 27
News It's Not Dead Fest 2 lineup Thu West Coast Warning 1
Review: Smart and Final Extra (Aug '15) Thu Smart and Final E... 4
Glen Helen Festival Grounds 8/26/17 RIOT ALERT! Mar 21 West Coast Alert 1
News Parents, care providers criticize Inland Region... (Sep '10) Feb 24 katy88 23

Redlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redlands Mortgages