Authorities raid Union City taverns, arrest 3

There are 1 comment on the Palladium-Item story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Authorities raid Union City taverns, arrest 3. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

UNION CITY, Ind. - Repeated complaints of intoxicated patrons fighting prompted state, county and local police to raid two Union City taverns early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

UC NATIVE

AOL

#1 Sep 7, 2008
How can the cop shop back door the City and not know what is going on. Also to anyone wo knows the three arrested are you shocked. As for Eddie, I've always known him to run a fairly respctable place, but can understand his position, he is there to make a buck, with the economy like it is, I am sure we can all relate, so he had to be a little less picky with his clientel, money is money people.I for one would not care who was in my bar as long as they were spending money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delaware Co. judge under investigation (Feb '08) May 13 ima hoosier 39
CELBERTY: Justin Beiber (Oct '12) Jan '15 Phonics 3
News Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jan '15 anonymous 75
Tyler martin (Oct '12) Dec '14 Smooth Criminal 6
Grove: Morgan, Roselee, Michael G (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rhonda54 1
male/female snapchat sexting buddy (Oct '14) Oct '14 wesleymcgee1234 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
More from around the web

Redkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]