Portland man held in attack on Redkey...

Portland man held in attack on Redkey woman

There are 3 comments on the Star-Press story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Portland man held in attack on Redkey woman. In it, Star-Press reports that:

A Portland man was arrested Friday after he allegedly choked a Redkey woman and punched her in the mouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Press.

Any

Sayville, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Too bad they don't list that the woman was attacking him. He was just defending his self. Redkey policemen are not fit to do their jobs.
yeah

AOL

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Good point.
Any wrote:
Too bad they don't list that the woman was attacking him. He was just defending his self. Redkey policemen are not fit to do their jobs.

“I know everything!”

Since: Jun 10

Albany, Indiana

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Not cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
male/female snapchat sexting buddy (Oct '14) Jul '17 Idkwhatmydealis 2
News Lawyer in gay marriage case joins Indiana congr... Jul '17 Pope Ben Out To P... 11
News Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 80
News Shanda Sharer - Motive and Murder (Jan '11) May '17 Never forget 47
Jake Moore (Dec '16) May '17 We know 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
Guy who attends Briannas Hope (May '16) May '16 Curious 1

Redkey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redkey Mortgages