Tanker tips spilling hog manure

Tanker tips spilling hog manure

There are 32 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 8, 2007, titled Tanker tips spilling hog manure. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A semi-tractor tanker hauling 6,000 gallons of hog manure tipped over at Ind. 67 and Jay County Road 1000-W and spilled nearly half its load Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boomer Hog

Laredo, TX

#25 Nov 8, 2007
After the spill a group of 12 Ball State homecoming queen candidates were observed frolicking in the goo... the "queens to be" were restrained by Jay County volunteer firefighters when the "queens" started tossing hand fulls of goo toward passing automobiles... Jay County Deputy Sgt Haywood Jablowme was quoted, saying "Gee, that's quite a sight. How will they ever get the stink off?".. Ball State officials were not available for comment, we heard they were at Lou's Chug A Mug preparing for the 6pm news conference.... Muncie Free Press was there, photographs to follow... Now, there's even more to the story. Marion College Cheerleaders heard of the party and they are now in a 15-passenger Dodge van on I69 at this moment..... oh, the humanity of it.. oh, how horrible. where are the parents?
Tom Neville

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Nov 8, 2007
I didn't do it!! Man, I need a shower!!!!
slick willy

AOL

#27 Nov 8, 2007
can you just imagine how that would smell? Oh, of course you can. You losers are in Indiana. hahahaha
PSYKO1

United States

#28 Nov 8, 2007
JUST RIGHT FOR THE DOWN HOME FARM BOYS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAA AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! !
an old issue

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Nov 8, 2007
I don't know how he got up there to do it, but I am sure it was Mayor Bart's fault.
Felix the Cat

Jeffersonville, IN

#30 Nov 8, 2007
gop man wrote:
It's all Bart Peterson and Frank Anderson'f fault, since your readers blame them for everything.
No Gopster, it HAS to be Mitch's fault. Grow up, you freakin' juvenile...
Felix the Cat

Jeffersonville, IN

#32 Nov 8, 2007
slick willy wrote:
can you just imagine how that would smell? Oh, of course you can. You losers are in Indiana. hahahaha
Hope your third year in forth grade is going well, Slick.
Pro

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Nov 8, 2007
Everyone is joking and missed the key words...contaminated soil. Contaminated with what, pathogens,bacteria,antibotics? Those large hog operations are an environmental disaster fostered on a sleeping American public. If this "fertilizer" is good for the crops why would there be a need for excavation? Think about it!!!!
Roy

AOL

#35 Nov 9, 2007
If this hog poop is not dangerous to the health of our rural communities and our children And people that already has illnesses, why bother with the clean-up.Idem needs to get in gear and stop Hog factories not hog farmers.Small hog farmers will be out of buisness because of Hog factories.
We will all suffer with bad air, bad water,bad health, property devaluation and lots of other things. God Bless America. Roy in Marion IN
DANG

Kankakee, IL

#36 Nov 9, 2007
Felix the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your third year in forth grade is going well, Slick.
Forth grade? How many years have YOU been trying to get out of FOURTH grade?
slick willy

AOL

#37 Nov 10, 2007
thanks Dang... you Hoosiers aren't all bad
concerned citizen

AOL

#38 Nov 11, 2007
I'm afraid this is only the beginning of big problems with contaminating our soil and water with CAFOS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy who attends Briannas Hope May 8 Curious 1
News Burglar sues homeowner who shot him Apr 28 NRA4EVER 2
News Shanda Sharer - Motive and Murder (Jan '11) Apr '16 Sad for all involved 45
kenneth schwartz from jeffersonville Apr '16 bustin loose n ne... 2
News David Camm murder book deal (Dec '09) Jan '16 Tragic 129
slocums so called plumbing (May '12) Dec '15 justdoit 10
News Delaware Co. judge under investigation (Feb '08) Jun '15 Bub Riley 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redkey Mortgages