Post a Comment

Post a Comment

There are 1 comment on the The Star Press Muncie News story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Post a Comment. In it, The Star Press Muncie News reports that:

The overgrown, animal-infested, vacant eyesore at 1601 E. Washington St. is one of more than 50 abandoned houses to be razed soon by the city at a cost of $358,842. Neighbor Ron Smith, a retired Teamster, can't park in his driveway because of falling bricks from the chimneys at 1601 E. Washington, where an old refrigerator and broken glass sit in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press Muncie News.

justcurious

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Does anyone know how i can get in touch with cliff duke? is he still married? any help would be great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need rental Oct 21 Need Help 1
News Celebrations: Ronald Schweizer & Maggie McMillion (Jul '13) Sep '17 Pathetic 7
male/female snapchat sexting buddy (Oct '14) Jul '17 Idkwhatmydealis 2
News Lawyer in gay marriage case joins Indiana congr... Jul '17 Pope Ben Out To P... 11
News Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 80
News Shanda Sharer - Motive and Murder (Jan '11) May '17 Never forget 47
Jake Moore (Dec '16) May '17 We know 3

Redkey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redkey Mortgages