Portland man arrested for growing pot

Portland man arrested for growing pot

There are 2 comments on the The Star Press Muncie News story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Portland man arrested for growing pot. In it, The Star Press Muncie News reports that:

Police on Friday arrested a Portland man who they say was growing marijuana outside of his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press Muncie News.

Tony

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2010
I just bumbled into this article looking for info on my old stomping grounds. I used to live in that house when I was a kid in the late 70's. Where the heck was he growing it? On the roof? That house takes up the whole lot. There is just a sliver of a front yard next to the porch and another sliver of a back yard right out side the back door. Both spots in plain view of everyone. What a bonehead. I used to grow my stash in the Hollow Block woods,I told no one about it and no one ever found it back when I was just 16 through 18.
aviator 2

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2012
so thats whose weed i used to steal. just kiddin, but did do alot of everything back when there was the hollow block

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy who attends Briannas Hope May '16 Curious 1
News Burglar sues homeowner who shot him Apr '16 NRA4EVER 2
News Shanda Sharer - Motive and Murder (Jan '11) Apr '16 Sad for all involved 45
kenneth schwartz from jeffersonville Apr '16 bustin loose n ne... 2
News David Camm murder book deal (Dec '09) Jan '16 Tragic 129
News Delaware Co. judge under investigation (Feb '08) Jun '15 Bub Riley 40
Do you know this lady? (Jun '15) Jun '15 spyangel 1

Redkey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redkey Mortgages