Vincent A. Panske

There are 3 comments on the WisInfo story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Vincent A. Panske. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Vincent A. Panske, age 78 of Redgranite, formerly of Oshkosh, passed away early Tuesday morning, September 30, 2008 in his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

amber panske

Caledonia, WI

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Vince was my grandfather and I was with him during his journey through death and he wanted every one to know....life is too short....stop and smell the roses...and don't go through life with a heavy heart. He became such a wonderful person in life and in death......NO REGRETS!
Gaylord

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2015
You didn't have to live with him. You did not have to freeze in a bedroom without heat and he wouldn't let you sleep on the couch in the living room where it was warm. He would beat me up if I screwed up. I could go on and on but you get the point.
amberpanske

Fond Du Lac, WI

#3 Apr 7, 2016
Like I said I was with him on his journey to death, How amazingly wonderful it was to have that experience, an experience of learning from him all his wrongs in life, him explaining to me all the horrid things he screwed up in life, seeing his tears as he reluctantly explained how he wish he had the chance to "do-over" so much and his dying prayer that he would have the chance in death to right his wrongs and heal the hurts and damage he had caused in his life. what I'm saying is simply this He had many regrets and wanted me to learn from his mistakes and go through my life with "no regrets" ... because as he withered away day by day his whole life really did flash before him and weighed heavily... and he was so sorry for his wrong doings. He told me not to go through life with a heavy heart and no regrets over and over and over in that few months because he died with many regrets and he left this world with a heavy heart... I am proud to say he was my grandfather and I'm proud, thankful, and so blessed to have spent the most time with him when he was a great person approaching death. I now live my life with what he taught me. It saddens me that he did not see clearer to change earlier in his life.... but it warms my heart and makes me so proud of him that he was able to "wake-up" and see his mistakes before he died. Better to realize your wrongs late than not at all. better to admit your wrongs than go out in denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redgranite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waushara County man arrested in drug sting (Aug '13) Feb '16 In the wind 3
News Powerball jackpot grows to $400 million Jan '16 AMINAH 1
News Authorities find person in Wisconsin hunter's f... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Dmcph 1
News Timothy R. Pawlacyk of Redgranite dead after ro... (Aug '13) Oct '15 Chortle 3
News Seven people arrested for heroin in Waushara Co... (Jul '12) Oct '15 please realize 6
Review: Minute Meals Wisconsin (Jun '15) Jun '15 Daniel and Linda ... 1
Dutcher arested by fbi??? (Aug '13) May '15 Paulie Vin 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redgranite Mortgages