William D. Angelo

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Dec 3, 2009, titled William D. Angelo. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Mr. William D. 'Bill' Angelo, age 82 of Redgranite, died peacefully early Monday morning, November 30, 2009 at Preston Place in Redgranite.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Dennis Marquardt

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2010
I was sad to learn of Bill's passing last year. Although my family moved from Milwaulee to Redgranite when I was 15, and I only lived there for a few years, I consider that my home town. We lived across the street from Bill and his family. He was a good man, and wonderful father, and made the best Italian sausage I have ever eaten. After spending 30 years in the Air Force, my family and I settled in Wichita Falls, Texas.
Dennis Marquardt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redgranite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redgranite Doctor on probation for Assaulting ... Feb '17 Badman1124 1
News Dartford Cemetery has spooky reputation (Nov '07) Jan '17 Anson Dart 372
News Dartford Cemetery has spooky reputation (Nov '07) Jan '17 Anson Dart 140
Hello to Red g ranite (Aug '16) Aug '16 Amy 2
News Authorities find person in Wisconsin hunter's f... (Nov '15) Jun '16 mac 2
News Vincent A. Panske (Oct '08) Apr '16 amberpanske 3
News Timothy R. Pawlacyk of Redgranite dead after ro... (Aug '13) Oct '15 Chortle 3

Redgranite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redgranite Mortgages