Tina

Macomb, MI

#1 May 15, 2009
Looking for a women named Betty Ann Miller should be in her 50's ,she is my mother. She has family in or around Redgranite/Wautoma area. I could have an older brother named Joseph as well, my fathers name was Edward Parsley. Last seen in this area in the 70's please contact me at stillhere4today@yahoo.com if you have any information.

My 5 year old could really use extended family since I do not have any.

Tina Parsley
Deborah A Wendt

AOL

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Tina wrote:
Looking for a women named Betty Ann Miller should be in her 50's ,she is my mother. She has family in or around Redgranite/Wautoma area. I could have an older brother named Joseph as well, my fathers name was Edward Parsley. Last seen in this area in the 70's please contact me at stillhere4today@yahoo.com if you have any information.
My 5 year old could really use extended family since I do not have any.
Tina Parsley

To Tina Parsley:

I just read your email though the Redgranite Events. I have not seenn Betty Miller since about then too. I do remember her though. I happen to see her of hear of her whereabouts, I will give you a jingle. I can try to do a little snooping for you, if you want me to. I can ask around. Just give me a jingle. You can contact me through this Redgranite Events of through my email address. What used to be your maiden name? If you want me to know and help you, give your information and I will look for you. Try emailing me at oshdeb@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redgranite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dutcher arested by fbi??? (Aug '13) Jan '15 Vinnie Paul 5
News Wis. police chief convicted in forgery case (Jun '10) Jan '15 maria 3
Trying to locate Warren or Wally Johnson or the... Jan '15 Doublet 1
Review: Frank's Hometown Meats (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bonnie 1
News Timothy R. Pawlacyk of Redgranite dead after ro... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chong 1
News Seven people arrested for heroin in Waushara Co... (Jul '12) Aug '13 jamie 5
News Officials announce disaster designations for fa... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
Redgranite Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redgranite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]