usa0122

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

These children are a product of there environment and of the way their parents are raising them.
yeeeh haaaw

Stanton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

can't we just blame the blacks and get on with our lives.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why people have to send out racist comments. I am white, I care just as much about any other human being on earth. Racism is ignorant!
LOL!! Just wait until it moves in next door to you! My son used to attend Churchill High. Back when it was one of the best schools in the area. Now, it should be called DOWNHILL and that's because the blacks are sending their kids out here and you can deny it until the cows come home but that only means that you have your head buried in the sand. I KNOW for a FACT that Churchill is NOT the school it USED to be. You must be married to one OR you are willing to LAY DOWN with one OR share the same exact mentality.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be married to one OR you are willing to LAY DOWN with one OR share the same exact mentality.
This sounds so absolutely ignorant. I have never been with a black man but I also do not agree with racism. There are ghetto children of every race and color. Every race has low life parents that have no idea what their children are doing and do not supervise them!
yeeeh haaaw

Bellevue, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Just wait until it moves in next door to you! My son used to attend Churchill High. Back when it was one of the best schools in the area. Now, it should be called DOWNHILL and that's because the blacks are sending their kids out here and you can deny it until the cows come home but that only means that you have your head buried in the sand. I KNOW for a FACT that Churchill is NOT the school it USED to be. You must be married to one OR you are willing to LAY DOWN with one OR share the same exact mentality.
You can waste time talking about them and who is laying with them,all you want. But if a child has to look any farther than his/her dinner table for a leader;you can ultimatly blame yourself. There is not enough of them at any school in Redford to ruin the schools,but i guess you see them and you take the lazy way out. BLAME NOT RESPONSIBILITY;THE REDFORD MOTO.
New move

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

I am new in the old Redford area and I am looking for a good school for my 5th grader public or private. Since old Redford is now Detroit can my son cross over into the Redford school system, I refuse to send him to DPS we are from the Romulus area and he attends Summitt academy in flatrock.
serena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

no one is a really good school and thats gill school
Redford Dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Both my children went/or go to RU high.My children are awesome, but they had difficulty growing up, JUST LIKE ALL OF US!!! daughter 20, son 16. Neither are stand outs, school wise. My son WAS a problem child and spent 3 years in the adolescent day treatment program. He now plays 3 seasons of sports and is on the academic honor roll.
Thank you Redford schools for the HELP in raising my children. I work 60-80 hrs per week and I am still an involved parent. Schools will help but YOU have to raise your kids. BTW my son was bullied by white kids and for a while WAS the bully white kid. Race doesn't matter, people see what they want to.
Redford Dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Under my name it says Marysville, OH. Don't know why, I live in Redford and have for the last 10years+
Some days I feel more racist than others. When I meet a person, I meet a PERSON. When I'm out and I see people walking down the middle of the street or crossing the street and won't hurry out of the way of traffic, that's some dumb (insert racial slur here)!
serena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

no one is a really good school and thats gill school

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Redford Discussions

Search the Redford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hear the 911 call: Andy Dillon's ex-wife taunts... (Aug '13) 12 hr just the tip 7
Debate: Marijuana - Redford, MI (Aug '10) Thu TruthBeTold 10
Topless woman arrested on Bell Creek bridge (Jul '12) Jul 30 Annoyance Incorporated 14
detroit people moving in throwing garbage (Aug '10) Jul 30 captain obvious 6
Review: Kroger (Aug '09) Jul 30 captain obvious 5
Oops! David Kutek did it again Jul 30 captain obvious 2
Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Jul 30 captain obvious 117
•••
•••
•••
•••

Redford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••