Gang Activity in Redford Elementary S...

Gang Activity in Redford Elementary School

Posted in the Redford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heart

Menasha, WI

#1 Mar 8, 2010
I was shocked to find out about 10 and 11 year olds forming gangs! What is wrong with this world today? BB guns brought to school in a backpack! Leader of the gangs control the "officers" ordering them to beat up other children!
Dave

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Which school?

My son attends a Redford elementary, and there was a BB gun incident recently. It was handled just fine.
Heart

Menasha, WI

#3 Apr 2, 2010
Dave wrote:
Which school?
My son attends a Redford elementary, and there was a BB gun incident recently. It was handled just fine.
It was handled just fine? He was suspended for 1 month? Well, sorry thats not good enough, especially when he continues to threaten other kids, and enjoys an obsession with guns on facebook. next time it could be a real gun. Just like the 12 year olds and under who broke into Macgowan and demolished a classroom.
Where are the parents?
Dave

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2010
I asked, "which school"? Maybe I'm referring to the same incident, maybe not. I can't know if you don't name the school.
Heart

Menasha, WI

#5 Apr 6, 2010
Dave wrote:
I asked, "which school"? Maybe I'm referring to the same incident, maybe not. I can't know if you don't name the school.
What school are you talking about? I'm talking about Stucky Elementary School.
Heart

Menasha, WI

#6 Apr 6, 2010
I guess It's the way people from other "areas" raise their kids. They are moving the violence in with them.
Dave

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Apr 6, 2010
I'm talking about Fisher Elementary.
Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
What school are you talking about? I'm talking about Stucky Elementary School.
Ray Ray

Royal Oak, MI

#8 Apr 6, 2010
It prob b all dem dum white kidz!!!
Heart

Menasha, WI

#9 Apr 8, 2010
Ray Ray wrote:
It prob b all dem dum white kidz!!!
I don't know why people have to send out racist comments. I am white, I care just as much about any other human being on earth. Racism is ignorant!
Heart

Menasha, WI

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Dave wrote:
I'm talking about Fisher Elementary.
<quoted text>
I thought it may be just this school. Obviously theres a problem in all of the Redford area now, sad. Cops were out looking for a few kids that ran away during recess after a fight, I don't feel like my kids are safe here anymore! Officers at the Redford Police Department told me there is gang activity in the middle school's and the high schools. Most of the parents I've talked to are ready to move their kids out of Redford because of the "Violence, Bullying, weapons, ect."
Dave

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Fisher Elementary is great. Really, really great. But in all likelihood we'll have our boy out of this system at the middle school level.
victoria

Kennett, MO

#12 Apr 9, 2010
Ehhemmm, i live in the Fisher area of Redford. I'm not grown, and i don't resort to "bullying, violence, or drugs". And i speak on behalf of a majority of kids. Yeah, kids are going to experiment with their weed, and their fights and their beer. Every place has its rotten apples. Majority of the media surrounding these kids is they're main influence. "It's the way people from other "areas" raise their kids", and what area are you speaking of... Quite obviously Detroit. I'd like to see you tell them parents that they're a bunch of "riff raff". Just saying.
Heart

Menasha, WI

#13 Apr 14, 2010
I don't have a problem telling "them" parents anything. I'm already blamed for the cival war my great - great grandfather fought in. The violence stems from the ones who CANNOT let the past go. I think media is a good thing, parents should be ashamed of themsleves, raising little gangsters who are trained with guns. I'm wonder if I should apply for a job at the Social Services Department here in Redford.
victoria

Kennett, MO

#14 Apr 25, 2010
okay so now its a race thing? i thought it was the area? Adrain MI., rural area, parents training kids to be in a back woods cop killing militia. not black man or white man, COP KILLING! not that i think all your points are wrong. i just dont think that area has everything to do with it. this "riff raff" that you place in one area, comes from everywhere. and if you were wondering, im white.
Heart

Menasha, WI

#15 Apr 26, 2010
victoria wrote:
okay so now its a race thing? i thought it was the area? Adrain MI., rural area, parents training kids to be in a back woods cop killing militia. not black man or white man, COP KILLING! not that i think all your points are wrong. i just dont think that area has everything to do with it. this "riff raff" that you place in one area, comes from everywhere. and if you were wondering, im white.
I think the city speaks for itself. Detroit is one of the top murder capitols in the world. The surrounding areas are being influenced by detroit. people are moving here and the crime rate is on the rise. It just so happens to be that they are black, If it were a white city with the same crime rate, it's the same concept.
Lindsay

Garden City, MI

#16 Apr 30, 2010
I live in Brownstown and work in Redford. People need to stop bringing up black and white. It doesn't matter if you live in Detroit, Redford, wherever, there are going to be shootings, wherever you may live. Things happen in Brownstown too, maybe not as much, but the whole world is khaos. It's all about how parents raise their kids, sometimes kids will rebel, but parents need to be more involved with their kids' lives....but then again kids will do whatever they want...
Heart

Menasha, WI

#17 May 1, 2010
Lindsay wrote:
I live in Brownstown and work in Redford. People need to stop bringing up black and white. It doesn't matter if you live in Detroit, Redford, wherever, there are going to be shootings, wherever you may live. Things happen in Brownstown too, maybe not as much, but the whole world is khaos. It's all about how parents raise their kids, sometimes kids will rebel, but parents need to be more involved with their kids' lives....but then again kids will do whatever they want...
I agree with you. It is the parents fault.
dovonaa OF DETROIT_MI

Menasha, WI

#18 May 10, 2010
Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the city speaks for itself. Detroit is one of the top murder capitols in the world. The surrounding areas are being influenced by detroit. people are moving here and the crime rate is on the rise. It just so happens to be that they are black, If it were a white city with the same crime rate, it's the same concept.
y is it that when somthing happens at a shcool thats not dps u contribute the violence n nonsence that happen in schools to those kids of detroit this is redford they are talking about not detroit n 4 u to say raseism is ignorant detroit is mostly black so what r u saying and i am from detroit bhut went to very few detroit schools and i feel safer in detroit schools than anywhere else it aint no bomb threats no inside school shootings or non of the rest the white area schools are the worst ive been to taylor schools..redford..dearborn..oa kpark..and southfield worst schools ever the gurls are mean and hateful the boys do things i wuld never see n detroit its crazy so i agee>>SUM DUMB WHITE KID<<
Heart

Lima, OH

#19 May 12, 2010
Good, if you like Detroit schools, why are you attending everywhere, but there??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2010
dovonaa OF DETROIT_MI wrote:
<quoted text>
y is it that when somthing happens at a shcool thats not dps u contribute the violence n nonsence that happen in schools to those kids of detroit this is redford they are talking about not detroit n 4 u to say raseism is ignorant detroit is mostly black so what r u saying and i am from detroit bhut went to very few detroit schools and i feel safer in detroit schools than anywhere else it >>SUM DUMB WHITE KID<<
Please use somewhat proper english here. Your comments are valid but no one will take you seriously when you talk like you dropped out of school in the 4th grade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Wed Poo-Bear 57
redford townships matt kaczor is turning into l... Nov 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 15 Iknow 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Nov 6 Mlinsell 62
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Nov 6 yeah i said it 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Nov 4 Jim 20

Redford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redford Mortgages