Kristina Aka DETROIT

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

omg i miss living in michigan i would give anything to move back even tho the jobs aint that great up there but hey they aint here in Middlesboro either the only thing to do here is play on myspace or drive an hour to the club wtf But i Love Detroit (South Redford) Michigan
Mick

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

It seems that most of you people are scared of a little diversity. I've lived in Redford my whole life and can say it's really not that bad. If something does happen, the police respond in a matter of minutes. I would agree that the five points area is a little more gritty though. Just get a dog, the number one crime deterrent.
Redford Resident

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Horrible place to live!!! They should file bankruptcy because they don't have enough money to keep township running. They keep passing the debt onto the residents by raising the taxes. We don't have a mayor, just what they call supervisors who don't know how to balance the books without taking it from the people. There are so many empty houses and building, everyone is trying to move out of here. I stuck my savings into renovating my house and I will have to take a loss to sell it. I will eventually find a way to move to a respectful city. So if your planning on moving here, think about what your getting into. Talk to the residents, ask about the taxes and who runs the township!!! I made a huge mistake buying a house here, so I try my best to warn others
Redford Resident

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

If you've lived in Redford all your life, than you don't know the difference and believe me there is a huge difference. This winter we had to go to the news to get our streets drive able. Last spring the court house flooded and they had the nerve to go public and ask for donations to fix it. What city does that??? Potholes everywhere. Did the supervisor take the pledge to fix our roads?? Heck no. They would rather spend it in something we really could do without. If this new mill age is passed another tax raise. I say file bankruptcy and help the residents and stop making us pay the debt!!!! Yes, you probably don't know any other way to live and don't know this is wrong and not right!!!
Brian Adam

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Are disvusting even

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Redford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redford People Search