Defective car headlight leads to mari...

Defective car headlight leads to marijuana arrest

There are 4 comments on the HomeTownLife.com story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Defective car headlight leads to marijuana arrest. In it, HomeTownLife.com reports that:

According to a Plymouth Township Police Department report, an officer stopped the woman, who was driving a Nissan, along Plymouth Road east of Haggerty shortly before 2 a.m. Upon speaking with her, the report said, the officer noticed the odor of marijuana and asked if she had anything illegal in the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HomeTownLife.com.

deli

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Who cares? Sweet journalism.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2011
big deal! how much did all this cost the taxpayers? for a little bit of pot...makes NO sense!
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#3 Apr 22, 2011
I feel so much safer knowing that the evil weed is off the streets! NOT!
slojoe

Wilmington, DE

#4 Apr 23, 2011
i just read somewere that 215lbs. of weed was taken by state tropers becouse of a burned out talelight. if you drive around holding make sure all lights work,better yet just dont drive around smokin and holding..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redford townships matt kaczor is turning into l... 4 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Redford Police (Jan '08) Wed Iknow 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Tue Mikes nephew K 28
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Nov 9 freespirit 56
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Nov 6 Mlinsell 62
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Nov 6 yeah i said it 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Nov 4 Jim 20

Redford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redford Mortgages