Veterans Court offers hope through st...

Veterans Court offers hope through structure and stability

There are 2 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Veterans Court offers hope through structure and stability. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

The 17th District Veterans Court may seem like an easy alternative at first glance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

Ralph

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Announcing a Veterans Court on the 10th anniversary in the Observer on Sunday Sept 11, 2011 that will be run by the arabic Judge Karen Khalil was an insult to every "Veteran" that served in the Gulf Wars. The Observer failed to mention the legal bill being sent to the Dept. of Veterans affairs by the 17th court to run this special scam on the taxpayers dime. This is nothing but a designer "Kangaroo Court". Our Vets deserve so much better.
Johhny Anon

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Judge Karen Khalil of the 17th District Court Redford Township Michigan runs that court like Judge Roland Freisler.
On a positive note Redford Township has the bragging rights of having the ugliest Judge in the State of Michigan if not the country. In my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Appling -- Strip Club Gangsta Mon kev 1
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) May 2 Josh 126
News Man Charged In Slaying Of Detroit Uber Driver T... May 1 bozo 1
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Apr 29 old timer 44
gay girl named MP Apr 26 cloudz 1
does anyone know leonard todek (May '09) Apr 23 Linda Linda 9
News PR Consultant Gives Snyder A 'D' For Flint Wate... Apr 23 Flint 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redford Mortgages