Vote Kobylarz in the Aug. 7 primary

Vote Kobylarz in the Aug. 7 primary

There are 2 comments on the Redford Observer story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Vote Kobylarz in the Aug. 7 primary. In it, Redford Observer reports that:

Redford residents face a key decision in the Aug. 7 primary for township supervisor - with no Republican running, the winner of the Democratic primary is all but assured victory in the November General Election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redford Observer.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2012
yeah lets for vote for this lady who votes yes for every damn millage that gets put in front of her...if you like your taxes to go up and your property value to go down vote for mrs.kobylarz
LA raised

San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Lets vote for Tracy Kobylarz I love paying paying a great portion of my property taxes to fund the Redford Police Department Command Division's illegally enhanced pension and their mortages on their $300,000+ houses in Oakland County. Chief Eric Gilman and his underlings thank Tracy Kobylarz and the Trustees for the illegal closed door meetings. I guess crime does truly pay for some people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camp Dearborn (Jun '07) Jul 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 112
Jeff Jaber (Jan '11) Jul 13 Jay 4
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Jul 11 Detroit Resident 50
News Petition to build a downtown Livonia (Jul '15) Jul 10 WATCHING LIVONIA 15
Have any of the people in this forum actually b... Jul 10 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Ak steel contract negotianons Jul 10 Arbitrator 4
AK Steel/UAW contract Jul 10 Born In The USA 25

Redford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance