Four Detroit men arrested in string o...

Four Detroit men arrested in string of area home invasions

There are 3 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Four Detroit men arrested in string of area home invasions. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

Four Detroit men suspected of breaking into at least eight homes in Livonia and Redford over a nine-day period are off the streets, Livonia Police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Four more losers off the street for now. Come to Livonia, leave to the prison. The 16th District Court does take prisoners.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#2 Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry the skipped my home,I'm loaded and waiting for some nappy thug to even try to enter my home.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
I'm sorry the skipped my home,I'm loaded and waiting for some nappy thug to even try to enter my home.
Generally these types are more likely to find empty homes where people are out working. Sometimes they make mistakes. I went out to shop one night when I lived in Redford near Telegraph. When we came home I just had a bad feeling. Thieves were there and leaving out the back window. My modified fully automatic weapon was stolen. I believe someone was charged with an illegal weapon. Too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 20 hr Samiyah 200
Ak steel contract negotianons Wed did they 3
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 14
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jun 18 Here boy 1,122
News U.S. reps respond to anti-Sharia law marches in... Jun 17 Big Al 84
Cancerous Islam Jun 16 range rover 3
Muslims ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOREVER Jun 16 burkah bentit 5

Redford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance