First day of salmon season looks to b...

First day of salmon season looks to be a good one

There are 1 comment on the Mercury-Register story from Jul 17, 2012, titled First day of salmon season looks to be a good one. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

Kenny Turner of Redding stands on the front of his boat with two fish during the salmon season opener on the Sacramento River near Los Molinos on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Only children should be allowed to hunt and fish until the Earth has replenished itself. Taking out all the damn dams would be a helpful start.If you want to hunt and fish you should have a child with you. Otherwise you are an undeserving scum bag tool of the government. Grow up! Stop the killing for sport.
The only reason we need guns are to protect us from each other. And of course our own government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
http://www.animal1.org/ Sep 12 fresno 1
Review: Chandramouli, B V MD - B V Chandramouli MD (Jul '10) Sep 11 Kevin 3
anybody have any final scores frpm i-5 brawl h... Aug 28 rbcaver 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 col sutter 1
looking for a old friend Aug '16 cgonzalez 2
Poll Is Erin O'Toole-McNally The Worst Lawyer Anywhere? (Jul '08) Aug '16 emlawoffice 16
Judge Gibson lied in open Court to cover up wel... (Jul '11) Aug '16 Vanna 12

Redding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redding Mortgages