Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168306 Nov 16, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, this "God" according to so many of his believers sits on a throne and basically says, "worship me or you will be tortured forever".
I wouldn’t worship that even if it was God
You'll be sorry !
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168307 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be sorry !
No I won’t, a terrorist can do whatever he wants to do, but you cannot force love through terror, that is nothing but rape

I won’t worship a terrorist, or a rapist
Snarks

Covina, CA

#168308 Nov 16, 2012
What formula are you using and drinking from?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168309 Nov 16, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I won’t, a terrorist can do whatever he wants to do, but you cannot force love through terror, that is nothing but rape
I won’t worship a terrorist, or a rapist
Yeah, yeah we heard that already. Real proud of you!

Anyway, I guess this means you're not going to tell us what argument someone has one? You know like your claimed earlier.

In other words your post was bullsh!t.

Too Funny!
Rosemary S

Covina, CA

#168311 Nov 16, 2012
Dear Rosemary Schroder,

Where have you gone?

Did Anchor Pacifica finally throw you out?
Winston Smith

Arlington, VA

#168312 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I see stuff too! Like you being a dope again.
Loosen up even more Winnie!
What a dope.
You see stuff? What are ya smokin?
Winston Smith

Arlington, VA

#168313 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to discuss the topic with an angry retard?
And why would you want to discuss the topic with a "mean nasty vile piece of trash"?
Fun!
Evidently your just the person he'd like to have a word with about you're behavior.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168314 Nov 16, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You see stuff? What are ya smokin?
I see stuff. You see "Throughing tantrums" so the question is what the hell are YOU smoking!?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168316 Nov 16, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently your just the person he'd like to have a word with about you're behavior.
His first post to me he calls me "A NASTY VILE PILE OF TRASH" and then he acts like I'm the icehole! Typical liberal!

Funny!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#168317 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists?
You don't even believe Jesus died for black people, just whites.
So, try to think logically for a second...
Well, half a second.
Why should I worship him? Or god?
Why shouldn't I just say Jesus can lick from my clitoris to my anus?
After all, I'm going to hell because I'm black...right?
I know you can't answer. You don't have an answer. As a fundie, you are just an irrational bigot.
Rose_NoHo.

Your fears are unfounded. The Lord is merciful. According to the Bible:

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." (Revelation 20:11)

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." (Revelation 20:12)

"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." (Revelation 20:13)

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." (Revelation 20:14)

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

"For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them." (Ecclesiastes 9:1)

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten." (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

Ronald
GOPsewerPipe

Covina, CA

#168318 Nov 16, 2012
The GOP sewer pipe has been turned on full blast and has been enlarged. All because they lost the 2012 election cycles.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168319 Nov 16, 2012
GOPsewerPipe wrote:
The GOP sewer pipe has been turned on full blast and has been enlarged. All because they lost the 2012 election cycles.
They "lost the 2012 election cycles" ?! Since the Repubnlicans WON a MAJORITY of the seats in the House Of Repreentatives, and a WON a MAJORITY of the seats in the states' legislatures, and a WON a MAJORITY of the gubernatorial seats, how did they "lose" ?(Yes, their candidates for POTUS & VEEP lost, 2 races out of more than a thousand).

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168320 Nov 16, 2012
GOPsewerPipe wrote:
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168321 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
They "lost the 2012 election cycles" ?! Since the Repubnlicans WON a MAJORITY of the seats in the House Of Repreentatives, and a WON a MAJORITY of the seats in the states' legislatures, and a WON a MAJORITY of the gubernatorial seats, how did they "lose" ?(Yes, their candidates for POTUS & VEEP lost, 2 races out of more than a thousand).
He's another sore winner. Typical liberal trait.

Benghazi is cracking open like a ripe melon. It's becoming hard to deny somewhere between the CIA and the White House the American people have been purposely deceived.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168322 Nov 16, 2012
iTSgreeeat wrote:
All marriages should be banished.
What they do is create windfall benefits for spouses, and who pays? The ones without benefits, us singles! And we're tired of it!
I agree. At least no tax breaks for the dopes. And while we're at it eliminate the mortgage tax break. It's not fair and it encourages fiscal irresponsibility.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168323 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's another sore winner. Typical liberal trait.
Benghazi is cracking open like a ripe melon. It's becoming hard to deny somewhere between the CIA and the White House the American people have been purposely deceived.
The only way we're going to find out why The Obamanaic produced that video that caused this attack is fair and completely open impeachment hearings.

Senator Diane Feinstein suggested thay should start on November 19th, and conclude on Janury 19th.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168324 Nov 16, 2012
Let The Games Begin !

:)
Passed

Covina, CA

#168325 Nov 16, 2012
This will pass so the DingDongs can stop complaining how they want to stop people.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168326 Nov 16, 2012
Passed wrote:
This will pass so the DingDongs can stop complaining how they want to stop people.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168328 Nov 16, 2012
Porter wrote:
Anybody seen that Loser from Livermore?
About the same time Bill stopped posting, the news said an unidentified elderly derelict was run over by a bus in downtown Livermore. At first I hoped it wasn't Bill. But he hasn't posted since and it's been over a month. I'm afraid Bill is gone on to that great pie hole in the sky.

R.I.P. Old Swiftboat Bill. 1911-2012.

P.S. His friends affectionately called him "$3 Bill".

"Shut yer piehole! I'm straight, but straight people do each other up the butt 87% more than gays!" -Bill.

I miss him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create a college Dec 25 Haegy 2
Calif. probation officer arrested for molestation (Dec '08) Dec 24 Nolak 5
Is Erin O'Toole-McNally The Worst Lawyer Anywhere? (Jul '08) Dec 24 huppl 7
Review: Sutherland Logging Dec 23 joemamma 1
Teddy Bear Stuffed With Baby's Ashes Comforts G... (Jun '06) Nov '14 Wolftracks 17
Tehama County residents asked to give input on ... Nov '14 janedoe 1
dog food Oct '14 mitt 1
Redding Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redding News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redding

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News