Jim Reed can win in CA new 1st Congressional District

Oct 14, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos 13

The 1st Congressional District is at play. Democrat Jim Reed can beat Doug LaMalfa.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2012
anyone that has spanish on his site is unfit for any office. we need to stop all things bilingual and get rid of anyone who supports it.
Juan

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
TOMIN NO SE DE QUE TU ABLAS NO COMPRENDE LOL U might hate this huh i feel sorry 4U get a life
US happy

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
This is United States of America ...English first! Latinos support their own, I get it, but, if you want to be American than, for God sake have a dignity to carry American flag and respect laws of this country! Some on pro-immigrant protests carry Mexican flag and bragging, "I have been in America for 20 yrs" but have others to translate from Spanish and didn't learn English. Talking about disrespect to America and disgrace ...

European immigrants had respect for America, proud to learn English, became American citizens and made this country great ...you see what is going on now, jump over the border and demand for the American rights ...some illegals have more rights than the rest of us. They don't have to show their papers but the rest of us doo...

By US Dept of labor Hilda Solid, why, just because she is Latina protecting her people and there is law...FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS ...what?

You are illegally here, have no visa to work in America, but you can ask for fair pay?

To many Americans don't know about this law and she can get away with that!
Juan

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
I WOULD LOVE TO BECAME AN AMERICAN IN USA but no matter what i well still be a MOJADO for racist people
US happy

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
I WOULD LOVE TO BECAME AN AMERICAN IN USA but no matter what i well still be a MOJADO for racist people
If you talking to me, it's not going to work. By the way go legally. Go through an Immigration office and. NOT the back door, have respect for this country, celebrate America greatest country on Earth, take America in your hearth. You are racist against Americans, that's why you put yourself down, no one else does. I came in this country legally, papers in my hands, applied for SS the next day, went to work legally month later, got my green card within 18 months and 7 yrs later became PROUD AMERICAN CITIZEN ...legal way is the only way!!!!!
I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
anyone that has spanish on his site is unfit for any office. we need to stop all things bilingual and get rid of anyone who supports it.
Another linguistically handicapped AmeriCANT wants the rest of the USA to be dumbed down just like him.

Priceless!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
US happy wrote:
This is United States of America ...English first! Latinos support their own, I get it, but, if you want to be American than, for God sake have a dignity to carry American flag and respect laws of this country! Some on pro-immigrant protests carry Mexican flag and bragging, "I have been in America for 20 yrs" but have others to translate from Spanish and didn't learn English. Talking about disrespect to America and disgrace ...
European immigrants had respect for America, proud to learn English, became American citizens and made this country great ...you see what is going on now, jump over the border and demand for the American rights ...some illegals have more rights than the rest of us. They don't have to show their papers but the rest of us doo...
By US Dept of labor Hilda Solid, why, just because she is Latina protecting her people and there is law...FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS ...what?
You are illegally here, have no visa to work in America, but you can ask for fair pay?
To many Americans don't know about this law and she can get away with that!
Speaking of what language was first to come to North America {excluding Indians].

Spanish was spoken in North America 78 years before English was.

Spanish Empire, first by Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo in 1542, upon entering the bay of San Diego, then sailing north to the Russian River.

English was first spoken in North America in 1620 by the Pilgrims .

Now run along!
Juan

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS happy 4ya U ARE JUST ANOTHER BUMP OF THE USA
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Today I had lunch with some young women in our State. The conference was about what is happening to the legal students struggling to share their Educations with the illegal. One women said that four hours per day in her public education class for her 7 year old. Her son is so confused because, they do Spanish and English studies at the same time. Her son cannot get the English part's because as a 1st grader he simply isn't getting enough help all the while the Spanish students take the full attention of the teacher. They will now pull him out and take him to private school. But imagine thousands of other kids that can't pay for private schooling... This is mandatory in Salt Lake City Schools.Wow now I see it first hand.
US happy

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of what language was first to come to North America {excluding Indians].
Spanish was spoken in North America 78 years before English was.
Spanish Empire, first by Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo in 1542, upon entering the bay of San Diego, then sailing north to the Russian River.
English was first spoken in North America in 1620 by the Pilgrims .
Now run along!
Why do we have to paid to translate in 12 languages? Why DMV you get DL but don't know English? Why once upon the time in America you have to bring someone to translate for you? Now, everything is served to newcomers and this days to many don't have respect for America?
Now, run along Rico...
US happy

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS happy 4ya U ARE JUST ANOTHER BUMP OF THE USA
You have to deserve to stay legally in this country!
...another bump of the USA?????

You have bumps for brain, Juan ...
Juan

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2012
I like this website just 2 make fun of you people fighting 4 what isn't even yours
US happy

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2012
...what isn't even yours ...what I have it's mine, who is going to take it...you?

"you people" talking about bigot? Juan, go find yourself new hobby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Erin O'Toole-McNally The Worst Lawyer Anywhere? (Jul '08) Nov 27 unknown 6
Teddy Bear Stuffed With Baby's Ashes Comforts G... (Jun '06) Nov '14 Wolftracks 17
Tehama County residents asked to give input on ... Nov '14 janedoe 1
dog food Oct '14 mitt 1
GangStalking and psychological Harassment Oct '14 yodahimself 5
Hidden Valley or Cobbsnob Mtn has more prcks? Oct '14 Mguilitard ddeddy 1
Brother and sister in Redding struggling with a... Oct '14 JHKF 1
Redding Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redding News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redding

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 am PST