mobile home park
Covina, CA

#82 Jun 27, 2011
This company is defying the respective point never throw a boomerang not expecting it's return to hit you upside your head, hard, and permanently stop you in your track. Life will catch up with this company. Remember 2008 and all CEO's who thought they were safe. Not so safe...& no one will save an evil corpse scavenger. Trust in God, this company will fall. How proud their families must be. Sad.
Jackson Dangerous4415

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Nov 19, 2011
Sue wrote:
<quoted text> Our park
in Florida was just purchased by Sierra Mgm. What
can we expect next? Many people are worried.
TAKE YOUR BEATING AND RUN LIKE HELL BECAUSE KORT & SCOTT & SIERRA MANAGEMENT ARE THE DEVIL'S MINIONS. I guess that since you wrote in 2007 you know this by now. Jack
Debbi Ross

Manteca, CA

#84 Nov 25, 2011
My mom, blind/78yr/alone) is living in a Sierra Management senior park "VISTA DIABLO MOBILE ESTATES" and she's in a 20 yr/5% annually lease.She has another 12 yrs left on lease.She lives there all my herself, she knows no one in ,Antioch,Ca. my sister moved away 8 yrs ago.And I live in Sacramento, and don't drive.I need to get her out of her lease, to move her up here.But, need park to buy trailor, so mom can afford to move??? I'm going crazy trying to figure this out...Debbi Now that she is legally blind and still manages to walk to store alone,but has fallen in street several times.
MBC

Big Bear City, CA

#86 Jan 11, 2012
Anyone have info about the management of the park owned by Sierra Mgmt in Carbon Canyon -- Hollydale Mobilehome Estates?
P Olds

Chico, CA

#87 Mar 15, 2012
Our park was just sold. CCM, Cascade Corporate Management, out of French Gulch,Ca. just took over management of our park. So far they have increased the rent$49.00 a month. We never had to pay for garbage, & sewer before, but we do now. They said $9.00 for each a month.They said they did not kick off everyone that was on the care program,getting help with their electric bill, but we all were.My bill went from about $80.00 a month to $180.00, a month, with out any type of notice.I have heard there are other parks in and around California that has the same management company, and owned by the same people. Reported to us by Sharli Haines, senior asset manager, app. 14 other mobile home parks are owned by the people that bought our park.Does anyone have information on this management Co.?
mel

United States

#90 Oct 1, 2012
hipocrit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not true. we do not own any parks in Florida. so you're getting false info on this one.
I am in the Davis location,
I think this is mafia ran business!!! Taking from the average people and giving to the rich!!! Karma is a bitch Sierra!!! All these extra fees being added in the rent every month!!! Sewer and garbage fees keep going up!!! And your management sucks!!! Pretty sad you guys are sooo guity of stealing peoples money and you have to monitor your sites!!! You will get yours!!!
Care Bear

Loveland, CO

#91 May 2, 2013
Chrfis Webster wrote:
Don't trouble yourself to live in Bayshore Villa in Redwood City California. Massive health and building code violations, out of control rent increases, lying and intimidation are all the order of the day. A case of the Bubonic Plague would be infinitely preferable to dealing with these uncouth louts. I have recently prevailed in court standing alone against them. If you are in suffering with their tyranny in any park in California, ask me how. It is my understanding they control about 200 parks nationwide. Good luck everyone.
Any one Reading this 5-1-2013 Tell me how or who can help my family fight these bad people. [email protected]
Care Bear

Loveland, CO

#92 May 2, 2013
Its crazy I'm reading these reports from 2007 and Abe Arrigotti and related corporations are still at it in 2013. Anyone reading this that has a legal experiance fighting. Sierra Management, Kort and Scott, ETC,ETC Please e-mail me at [email protected] 5-1-2013
anon

Gardena, CA

#93 May 8, 2013
Care bear, you wont win. Your best bet is to try to sell and get the hell away from SCM. This company does not care about ANYONE, including its own employees. I feel sorry for anyone that owns a home in any of these parks owned by Abe and Sierra. It sickens me to see some of their bull, and not be able to do anything about it. Sorry all.
poor poor me

Los Angeles, CA

#94 May 13, 2013
anon wrote:
Care bear, you wont win. Your best bet is to try to sell and get the hell away from SCM. This company does not care about ANYONE, including its own employees. I feel sorry for anyone that owns a home in any of these parks owned by Abe and Sierra. It sickens me to see some of their bull, and not be able to do anything about it. Sorry all.
You are right nobody will win they will eat you alive :( sell and get out fast whatever the cost.
Against Sierra CM

Los Angeles, CA

#95 May 15, 2013
Sierra Corporate Management is the WORST company! WE're moving out of one of their So Cal parks, because they are evil, greedy, and ONLY care about the money, not the people. Now they're bringing in junk trailers, just to make a buck. They don't let you live free here, either. Rules here, rules there, and they will fine you like crazy, too. We are happy to be leaving the tyranny and dictatorship of Sierra CM.
Against Sierra CM

Los Angeles, CA

#96 May 15, 2013
Yes, Hollydale's rent, rules, and management sucks. Please don't move here, you'll end up regretting it.
Unknown

Brea, CA

#97 Jun 24, 2013
MBC wrote:
Anyone have info about the management of the park owned by Sierra Mgmt in Carbon Canyon -- Hollydale Mobilehome Estates?
Do not move there. I live there and these people are awful. They will raise your rent and charge you all these ridiculous charges until you cant pay anymore and they can take the house back and leave you homeless. Also the Debbie M who is supposed to be your contact is a joke. She never calls back and doesn't give to sh*ts. We loved living her until they got a new manager. We miss Valerie!
Cash in

Mount Shasta, CA

#98 Jun 30, 2013
Why not. They own the land. Without legal mitigation, i.e., RENT CONTROL, it's no contest.
Cash in

Mount Shasta, CA

#99 Jun 30, 2013
It's not like mhp property owners aren't making good dough, it's that they can't milk it for all it's worth immediamente with rent control in the way. MHP homeowners make personal asset investments based on the covenant of trust rent control ordinances/statues provide.
Cash in

Mount Shasta, CA

#100 Jun 30, 2013
Join the Golden State Manufactured-Home Owners League, or at least follow their website: http://www.gsmol.org

Membership dues are modest. HELP OUT. PARTICIPATE. STAND UP.

There are 900,000+ mhp homeowners in CA.

DON'T BE INTIMIDATED. NETWORK. ORGANIZE. DON'T GIVE UP.
fed-up

Northridge, CA

#101 Jan 17, 2014
I have a mobile home in one of their parks in Sylmar CA. been there for 1 year and 3 months and they have raised my rent twice now last March it was raised $40.00 per month now coming is March they are raising it another $65.00 a month plus trash and sewer charges are going also.
Like most people say Sierra Corporate Management only care about the money not the people living their.
I got behind on my rent and I found buyer for my place but now the park management won't give me the application papers for the new buyer until they get approval from Sierra Corp. It's been 4 days and
I can't get a response from park management or Sierra Corp. I have left 2 emails for park management and 3 emails and 1 text message for Sierra and can't get a response or returned email, call, text from anyone of them.
I am so fed-up with this bull-xxxx, can't get out of hear fast enough.
Kathy

Vallejo, CA

#102 Mar 10, 2014
mel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the Davis location,
I think this is mafia ran business!!! Taking from the average people and giving to the rich!!! Karma is a bitch Sierra!!! All these extra fees being added in the rent every month!!! Sewer and garbage fees keep going up!!! And your management sucks!!! Pretty sad you guys are sooo guity of stealing peoples money and you have to monitor your sites!!! You will get yours!!!
I'm thinking on moving to the davis location what's the 411 out there
Clara

Los Angeles, CA

#103 Mar 23, 2014
I agree with everyone someone does need to put a stop to them, the rent increase is insane to all the parks. Drita you dirty B you will pay some day with everything you do. Sale crapy homes to people that have no papers just to take there money. I live in Royal western in Gardena and oh boy people hate her here. Abe you are influenced by Drita no question about it, and I bet hiring is a hobby for Drita. Someone needs to stop these two monsters.
Karla Abreu

Los Angeles, CA

#106 Apr 24, 2014
Kort and Scott is an atrocious company.Their business practices are ruthless.They use bait and switch tactics with their mobile home parks, and do not have proper maintenance performed in the parks. Basically, they squeeze homeowners out of their homes by continuously upping the rents until the homeowner cannot afford space rent and their house payment. Can you imagine paying almost $1600 per month on space rent for a 900 sq ft. 1960's mobile home? This one is remodeled and new inside, the owners realize this and know they can turn a profit if the owners are forced to abandon it. This tactic happens continuously. The homeowner cannot sell individually because new owners would have to begin at the current space rent price. No one in their right mind would do this. Yet, if they purchase directly from the park, the rent begins low. Within three years, the space rent on Royal Western Mobile Home Park in Gardena, CA, sp. 96, has gone up by an almost whopping $300! My son, the owner of the above mentioned home, was offered $500 for his place. The custom mini blinds alone are worth that. Further, the new walls were $4000, not to mention wood floors and tile. They created a nice place to begin their family, on a very limited budget. Families attempting to scrape by or the elderly are losing homes. In the meantime, the owners sit like fat cats drooling over who they can attack next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strewn trash along Road 274 near Bass Lake. Jun 22 jack black 1
News Trump's 'my African-American' remark turns crit... Jun 9 serfs up 44
News 'Hold Your Nose': GOP Latinos Grapple With Trum... Jun 7 Nopal 8
News Man arrested for stabbing girlfriend's father Jun 7 Pat 1
News Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are lea... Jun 7 Vote UKIP 2
News Preview: Charles Bradley at Catalyst May '16 Jeff needs a 5150 3
News Nor-Cal Retired Coaches Association announces s... May '16 Janet 1

Redding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance