First Prev
of 6
Next Last
richard

Union City, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2006
I was going to buy a mobile home in cottonwood, but I have been told that there is a lot of harrassment by the management of one of the parks. Has anyone else herd about this?
native son

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2006
yes i have... ricky lee and carol murrill. bad people!
MDee

Stockton, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2006
richard wrote:
I was going to buy a mobile home in cottonwood, but I have been told that there is a lot of harrassment by the management of one of the parks. Has anyone else herd about this?
I am thinking of relocating to Anderson and looking for mobile homes in that area any ideas to where to start. Thanks
MDee

Stockton, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2006
Anybody know of any mobile home parks in Anderson or close by costs etc?

Thanks MDee
yahoo

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 14, 2006
rick and fat old carol murrill are the devils!!!!!!!!!!
know-buddy

Oroville, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2006
Move to Red Bluff .. It's better :)
Milt Burdick

Valencia, CA

#7 Jul 29, 2006
Who is the owner of Cottonwood MHP, is it Kort and Scott and or Sierra Management?

milters2000@yahoo.com
Milt Burdick

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2006
You have a spelling which is part of your name which actually discribes what you are. Think hard. thank you, have a nice day
Trish

Oceanside, CA

#10 Jan 18, 2007
native son wrote:
yes i have... ricky lee and carol murrill. bad people!
Can you tell about these onsite managers? I also live in a Sierra Park where children were molested by Sierra's manager, and they would not stop it, when we complained! valverdetrish@yahoo.com
June Doughty

Corona, CA

#11 Mar 13, 2007
I live in a Sierra Management park, and I am about to lose my home due to the astronomically high rent raises Abe Arrigotti sends us. Never buy a mobile home that has anything to do with Sierra or Kort and Scott. You, too, will lose your shirt.
Brian Firea

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2007
Does anyone know anything about Sierra mgt. group &/or Kort & Scott? Is there really a Kort & Scott. I currently live in a Sierra mgmnt. park & we are fighting for reasonable rent. Any info would be of great help.

thank you
Laura Millard

Montebello, CA

#13 Mar 21, 2007
I live in Rio Vista Mobile Estates which happens to be the Corporate office for Sierra Management aka Kort & Scott. Almost every park in O.C. and L.A county has had problems with park rent and elimination of common area's and services. This is a corporation that loves controversy and is in the news constantly. I would not recommend moving into one of their owned parks.
Mark Antioch CA

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 27, 2007
Kort & Scott Financial - DBA Sierra Corporate Management and countless other LLC/LP entities; Purveyors of excessive rent increases, eliminated services, resident reports of harrassment and intimidation.
You are fuel to their burning lust for money. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THEIR COMMUNITIES!
Research BEFORE YOU BUY! Want to own a manufactured home? Don't buy unless you own the land!!!
Sue

AOL

#15 Mar 29, 2007
June Doughty wrote:
I live in a Sierra Management park, and I am about to lose my home due to the astronomically high rent raises Abe Arrigotti sends us. Never buy a mobile home that has anything to do with Sierra or Kort and Scott. You, too, will lose your shirt.
Our park
in Florida was just purchased by Sierra Mgm. What
can we expect next? Many people are worried.
James

Anderson, CA

#16 Mar 31, 2007
MDee wrote:
<quoted text> I am thinking of relocating to Anderson and looking for mobile homes in that area any ideas to where to start. Thanks
Yes. The best park in the area is The Redwoods in north Redding. However,It's an age 55+ property.
Jim Ruby

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2007
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The best park in the area is The Redwoods in north Redding. However,It's an age 55+ property.
Thanks for the comments on The Redwoods!
My wife, Mary, and I have managed this wonderful Community for the past ten years. It became a Five Star Community about 8 years ago, and thanks to the type of Residents we have, it has remained with that presdigious award eversince. If we can answer any of your questions concerning manufactured or mobile home living, please e-mail us anytime at jim@rosieredwood.com and we will reply.
It is because of our professional MCM standing we will not discuss any other managers or owners, however we will honestly answer any questions you might have concerning the mobile home industry. I have written several articles in the "Reporter" magazine on this subject and would invite any inquiries. I might also add, if I cannot find the answer, I will lead you to someone who can
Jim, MCM
john petterson

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2007
Yes I have hurd these people are very wied and have bad attitudes and they are gay .so be awere
Mark Antioch CA

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2007
Sue wrote:
<quoted text> Our park
/

Dear Sue - Tough break! Join the tens of thousands of other victims of Kort & Scott/Sierra Mgt.

Expect: outrageous rent hikes, elimination of services, reduced maintenance, increased turn-over in home owners, decreased quality of life. If you're a Senior park - you will be converted to all-age ASAP.

Act NOW! Tell your city/state legislators about this predatory investment company's destruction. Check out Kort & Scott and Arrigotti on the web. Fight to change FL law to protect people from this abuse. It's a full time job.

For a real good time, check out Antioch's October/December 2006 City Council mtg and watch Arrigotti in Action!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Kort & Scott. Be afraid...be very afraid!
Mark Antioch

United States

#20 Apr 25, 2007
Sue wrote:
<quoted text> Our park
Sue - Forgot to ask the important question - what is the name of your park? Do you know any others owned/managed by them in FL? Please tell people about all the parks they own.
Missy

Ontario, CA

#21 Apr 27, 2007
They have increase my rent space 47% within the last 3 years. Two young money hungry guys-maybe a third one. I have a list about 70 parks they managed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Suspects shot at McDonald's after ketch... 21 hr frodo 2
GangStalking and psychological Harassment (Jul '14) Mar 26 Private 9
Poll Is Erin O'Toole-McNally The Worst Lawyer Anywhere? (Jul '08) Mar 20 yerlo 10
Review: Perrin Construction Inc. Mar 19 Daniel Harrington 1
Missing Brandon Stephens - Feb 20,2015 Shasta C... Mar 8 tandieJ 1
Review: Ohmic Jan '15 G HEMP 1
News Red Bluff-Tehama County police reports Dec. 26-28 Jan '15 zoolander 1
Redding Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]