Moderating weather helps Western fire...

Moderating weather helps Western fire crews

There are 2 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Moderating weather helps Western fire crews. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

Firefighters around the West took advantage of moderating conditions to make inroads against wildfires that have destroyed homes, forces residents to evacuate and burned hundreds of thousands of acres of timber and... Firefighters around the West took advantage of moderating conditions to make inroads against wildfires that have destroyed homes, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

June 36th 2012

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jul 6, 2012
dr. Bill_mr! go buy big 0 tire..cheap dan discount tire;)
fires

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 6, 2012
maybe now the colorado treahuggers will let some deforestation and scrub clearing be done in the forests. they reap what they sowed, mega fuel for a mega fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
http://www.animal1.org/ Sep 12 fresno 1
Review: Chandramouli, B V MD - B V Chandramouli MD (Jul '10) Sep 11 Kevin 3
anybody have any final scores frpm i-5 brawl h... Aug 28 rbcaver 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 col sutter 1
looking for a old friend Aug '16 cgonzalez 2
Poll Is Erin O'Toole-McNally The Worst Lawyer Anywhere? (Jul '08) Aug '16 emlawoffice 16
Judge Gibson lied in open Court to cover up wel... (Jul '11) Aug '16 Vanna 12

Redding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Redding Mortgages