First Prev
of 3
Next Last
boopsy

Bristow, OK

#43 May 27, 2013
Two cents wrote:
Don: You're Not Fooling Anyone With Your Sarcastic Questions, Nor With The Lie That Youre From NJ. Its Obvious You're Gathering InformatIon For Another Purpose.
AND.... whatcha worried about it for?
Don Crawford

Forked River, NJ

#44 May 27, 2013
Two Cents - believe what you will, but I've got no other motive.

Don't believe me? Check with the Latimer County Clerk. That's where I send my taxes to every year. Or maybe check with the Cravens FD. They hit me up for $25 every year.

Everybody else- I have visited and I have a friend from the area who checks on it twice a year. Thank you for all your responses! I'm still interested to hear what others have to add, though.

So tell me about Red Oak.
born n raised

Hartland, WI

#45 Sep 24, 2014
I hope they didn't scare you off.. Red oak is not bad.. The secluded areas where people an disappear are called mountains. Even locals get lost back up there. Talihina is. Rough town but red oak? Lol that's just funny. Born and raised here. The worst thing is the fact of everybody knows everybody business. Wanna know who is stepping out on who then just come on down to the local gas station and hear all. We do have our crazies and our odd balls but they won't bother you and most of them aren't from here, we just kinda adopted em. Kids will throw parties at unattended cabins if they can get to them but its not all crazy and horrible with people missing and murdered like they make it out to be.. The biggest missing case is a family from eufaula.. That one is still a huge mystery and cannot be explained..
Peace and Quiet Lover

Broken Bow, OK

#46 Sep 24, 2014
Don wrote:
See this is the kind of stuff I like to know! Anything else I should watch out for besides the kidnappers and murderers?
Thanks!
Yes, most definitely watch out for old ladies like Red Oak lady and a few others who bad-mouth Red Oak and tell falsehoods! If the truth was known, they have probably lived there for 50 years and don't like to see new people move into "their" area. It's people like this that you need to ignore as most of the residents of this area are very nice and would welcome new people to the area with open arms! Talihina is also an okay place to live. There are no big malls or even large grocery or other stores in the area, so you won't be able to run out at midnight to buy food or clothing. You just adapt to what's available and enjoy the peace and quite!
idn

United States

#47 Oct 31, 2014
Wow well I moved here a Lil over a month ago have met so many ppl and everyone has been so nice and have helped a great deal the officer (Bob) is also nice has done work on my property and I always see him patrolling every night haven't met a mean person yet I wouldn't go back to California if you paid me and we don't ever plan on leaving red oak, and we r raising our 4 kids here and they love the school here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro Fire Department 8 hr JMK 1
Who will be the yes man/woman 11 hr Lahoma Roebuck 5
Wondering Fri Lahoma Roebuck 5
what do yall know about Kevin Terry? Fri DUDE 7
unchain your dog Jan 22 Lahoma Roebuck 1
unchain your dog Jan 21 Lahoma Roebuck 1
sylvia james @ THS cafe (May '12) Jan 21 sara 12
Red Oak Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Red Oak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better