Officers puzzled by missing family

May 2, 2010 Full story: TulsaWorld.com - State 27

Deborah Potter holds back Pokie, a beagle search-and-rescue dog, as she prepares to look for clues in the disappearance of a missing family of three in the Sans Bois Mountains in October.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

SMALL TOWN,USA

#21 Jan 30, 2011
Other thread wrote:
You might try the other thread it seems to have a little more action.
Thank You-Do to a lot of craziness on the other thread I thought a person might be able to get some local input here!!!
justme

Jenks, OK

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Find out who it was that was wearig the brown shirt on the surveilance tapes at the Jamisons home... And you will find out what happend to them... The footage can be viewed at the 28:21 mark of the video on ID...
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#23 May 18, 2013
I was looking at land in southern Latimer in February and had someone block the middle of the road and accused me of trespassing even though I was on the access to the road to the property. I was able to get around them by driving scraping the side of my truck on tree limbs. I stopped and tried to tell them what I was there for, but the man just became enraged. I pulled around him and was able to get away, but he did throw his vehicle and tried to ram me. Fortunately he did not turn around and follow me. I made it out of the area. Pulling away it was the first time I have ever put my hand on my pistol with the intention of shooting someone if I had to pull it out. The real estate agent said she would handle it, but after a couple of days of not hearing from her I sent and email to the sheriffs office and explained what had happened. No response until I sent a second then third email a month later. Sheriff James replied that he was investigating the matter. That was three weeks ago.

If someone like this guy had blocked the Jamisons and the women pulled out her .22, I could see where things could get out of control real fast. Based upon my experience with Latimer, I can see where some local land owner whose land they had to drive through, blocked them with the intention of intimidating them, but it went wrong and he had to dispose of bodies. Even if one of the Jamisons pulled a gun on him first, he could not report it because he provoked the situation by blocking the road in an isolated area. Now I am not saying that the guy who blocked the road on me had anything to do with disappearance of the Jamisons because the locations are about 15 miles apart, but hopefully the sheriff is checking to see if this man owns land in the same area that the Jamisons came up missing in.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 May 21, 2013
anything new on this family also I use to live in red oak the these government housing apts with the mountain behind it not far from where the elementary was this was back in 95 or 94 but at that housing authority(I don't know what they were called our neighbor killed his wife her son her mother but let their two daughters live. anyone know anything about this
guess who

Warrensburg, MO

#25 Jan 31, 2014
What is going o in his case?
guess who

Warrensburg, MO

#26 Jan 31, 2014
What is going on in this case?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 May 5, 2014
Here's the link ... all signs point to murder / suicide ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/19/found-re...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albion, OK 12 hr Brian_G 111
Talihina IRS debt 14 hr Old Dog 13
Computer Repair 18 hr Ellen 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Talihina, OK (Jul '10) 22 hr Ashley Sinclair 1,777
Jesse James, Oklahoma's fattest and most ignora... (Sep '13) Sat Big bad john 21
Lies and destruction of evidence from city hall... Sat Lahoma Roebuck 7
talihina cheerleading Fri nosey 12
Red Oak Dating
Find my Match

Red Oak Jobs

Red Oak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Oak News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Oak

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]