OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,593 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66326 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Tammy Faye.....the kept woman....lol
Not hardly a person that has the background to judge somebodies education....lol
I mean...you whole life was dedicated to getting your MRS. degree!
Education was something you quit about 40 years ago....lol
And as for politics...well like Heat...you've been batting 0 so far...
Think what you want Karen. But I am not a use women. Like I said earlier you are not anymore special than anyone else.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66327 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No Karen I don't think education is a joke. But you made fun of So What not knowing this person's actually education. Then making fun of where this person live.Then made fun of this person posting on Topix and you are on here 24/7. Just because you live in Okla. City and claim what education you have does not make you a better person! You thinking it does is the JOKE!
Oh yeah your going on because of So What...

I think any comment of mine to her is deserved since she said this:

"Why don't you go back to your magic carpet ride, you freak.. "

But then any comments to me...you always keep your mouth tightly shut...

So playing that game hardly goes any where....

You all can dish it...but freak out when it comes back to you....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66328 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Think what you want Karen. But I am not a use women. Like I said earlier you are not anymore special than anyone else.
I'm just stating what you have shared over the years here Tammy...

Your the one knocking my education while never bothering to obtaining one yourself....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66329 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah your going on because of So What...
I think any comment of mine to her is deserved since she said this:
"Why don't you go back to your magic carpet ride, you freak.. "
But then any comments to me...you always keep your mouth tightly shut...
So playing that game hardly goes any where....
You all can dish it...but freak out when it comes back to you....
Sounds like you are the one freaking out. You bash someone for posting on here but you are on here 24/7. So why is it Okay for you and not someone else.
Hope you got your rug!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66330 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one knocking my education while never bothering to obtaining one yourself....
What you are 56 or 57? Things were different when I was 18 then when you were 18. Things change thru out the years. So try again Fruit Cake.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66331 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not knocking your education. I am knocking you for knocking others & you have no idea about their education. I am knocking you for knocking others for what you yourself are doing on here.
Local Chick

United States

#66332 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then what happened to you Karen. For all the education you brag about you are about the dumbest person I have encountered on here. In other words "YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY and had an abortion needlessly!
I know its wrong to say but im glad the blue berry bitch had an abortion cuz id hate to see what would fall from that skank hoes vagina. Probably look and smell like some that nasty ass food she servea at Perry's Puke Palace.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#66333 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know smoke could be seen roaring up Mid Sunday Afternoon and Fire trucks where headed that way. Seward Road is about 7 miles north of us. Control fire what the heck does that mean. Actually nothing. No permit needed out side city limits. So any dumbie that start any fire with dry conditions and the wind really whipping it up is beyond dumb. Nothing could be controlled with these conditions.

A controlled fire is one that is set on purpose and supposedly under control by the one setting the fire. That part did in fact happen and at first was thought to be responsible for the out of control fire too. Turns out that fire was not the cause of the out of control fire. The wild fire is still under investigation now because they know for sure the controlled burn was not what started the wild fire.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66334 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are the one freaking out. You bash someone for posting on here but you are on here 24/7. So why is it Okay for you and not someone else.
Hope you got your rug!
Don't you know the wingnut line Tammy Faye.....your supposed to deny I went to Iran...but I see you recall my saying I was going to Iran.....

The rug.......the one that I wanted....well it was a little to costly for me to want it....

Plus the airlines keep cutting the weight of the luggage.....and the price went up so you can buy the same one here in Oklahoma at the same price...and not have to carry it home with you...

So rather than buying the rug.....I spent extra time in Istanbul....You can now fly to my husband home of Shiraz if you take Turkish Airway without having to fly to Tehran...

Really laughed at all the tourists flying to Iran...evidently April is high tourist season in Iran...before it gets hot...

English/....French...Italian.. .Russian...and even Americans...

What was even more interesting...Oklahoma was in the news everywhere I went...tornadoes...fire...the execution....

Iran was more free than I have ever seen it.....but leave it to the Republicans and bought Dems to screw it up....

But I don't think there is any support to keep Iran under sanctions much longer....all of Europe and England really really want to do business in Iran...that country is way more wealthy than I have ever seen it....and the people too....

Especially France....almost all the cars most Iranians drive are Peugeot...French cars...and there are tons of South Koreans there as well..

But Americans know nothing of the outside world anymore....since were like less than 25 in world rankings in freedom of the press....

But ignorance seems to be bliss in the US anymore.....but living on our past glories are really wearing thin anymore.....

Oh well.....their only wanting to come to the US anymore is to obtain an education and go else where...and as long as we keep dumbing down....foreign students are going to the top schools while our students are left in the dust while we argue things like evolution...again.....and deny science...People think the US has lost it's mind...and it's hard to disagree with them...Because I live in wingnut central...lol
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66335 May 6, 2014
Local Chick wrote:
<quoted text>I know its wrong to say but im glad the blue berry bitch had an abortion cuz id hate to see what would fall from that skank hoes vagina. Probably look and smell like some that nasty ass food she servea at Perry's Puke Palace.
Yeah....prime example of an American that the rest of the world is laughing at...
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#66336 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Tammy Faye.....the kept woman....lol

Not hardly a person that has the background to judge somebodies education....lol

I mean...you whole life was dedicated to getting your MRS. degree!

Education was something you quit about 40 years ago....lol

And as for politics...well like Heat...you've been batting 0 so far...
Being a good wife and mother is a lot more important than a college degree and killing babies to get one. So talking down to her bc she did better than you did really makes no sense.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#66337 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No Karen I don't think education is a joke. But you made fun of So What not knowing this person's actually education. Then making fun of where this person live.Then made fun of this person posting on Topix and you are on here 24/7. Just because you live in Okla. City and claim what education you have does not make you a better person! You thinking it does is the JOKE!
For the side that claims to care about the poor, uneducated and children, liberals sure do spend a lot if time using those things to berate someone huh?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66338 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know the wingnut line Tammy Faye.....your supposed to deny I went to Iran...but I see you recall my saying I was going to Iran.....
The rug.......the one that I wanted....well it was a little to costly for me to want it....
Plus the airlines keep cutting the weight of the luggage.....and the price went up so you can buy the same one here in Oklahoma at the same price...and not have to carry it home with you...
So rather than buying the rug.....I spent extra time in Istanbul....You can now fly to my husband home of Shiraz if you take Turkish Airway without having to fly to Tehran...
Really laughed at all the tourists flying to Iran...evidently April is high tourist season in Iran...before it gets hot...
English/....French...Italian.. .Russian...and even Americans...
What was even more interesting...Oklahoma was in the news everywhere I went...tornadoes...fire...the execution....
Iran was more free than I have ever seen it.....but leave it to the Republicans and bought Dems to screw it up....
But I don't think there is any support to keep Iran under sanctions much longer....all of Europe and England really really want to do business in Iran...that country is way more wealthy than I have ever seen it....and the people too....
Especially France....almost all the cars most Iranians drive are Peugeot...French cars...and there are tons of South Koreans there as well..
But Americans know nothing of the outside world anymore....since were like less than 25 in world rankings in freedom of the press....
But ignorance seems to be bliss in the US anymore.....but living on our past glories are really wearing thin anymore.....
Oh well.....their only wanting to come to the US anymore is to obtain an education and go else where...and as long as we keep dumbing down....foreign students are going to the top schools while our students are left in the dust while we argue things like evolution...again.....and deny science...People think the US has lost it's mind...and it's hard to disagree with them...Because I live in wingnut central...lol
Well Karen Horney, What is the point of arguing whether you went to Iran or Not? I just wonder why you are back in Oklhoma?
Hope Ray's Motrher knew him. You once said she was having trouuble with dementia. You been to Iran before so I had no reason to question you going now.

Well
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66339 May 6, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a good wife and mother is a lot more important than a college degree and killing babies to get one. So talking down to her bc she did better than you did really makes no sense.
Sense and you DM are definitely strangers..

It's only you wingnut does education and ignorance carry the same weight...your still arguing evolution...and dismissing science....

Your the ones being left behind and you choose it...sucks to be you...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66340 May 6, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
A controlled fire is one that is set on purpose and supposedly under control by the one setting the fire. That part did in fact happen and at first was thought to be responsible for the out of control fire too. Turns out that fire was not the cause of the out of control fire. The wild fire is still under investigation now because they know for sure the controlled burn was not what started the wild fire.
Yes I know what a control burn is. You just do not start a fire when there is high wind gusts and dry conditions. if the control fire was started at Seward Road and That is where the fire started then that is hard to believe it was not responsible.I know how hard the wind was gusting and it was bad.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66342 May 6, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Karen Horney, What is the point of arguing whether you went to Iran or Not? I just wonder why you are back in Oklhoma?
Hope Ray's Motrher knew him. You once said she was having trouuble with dementia. You been to Iran before so I had no reason to question you going now.
Well
Well I see that your still Horney huh Tammy...

Ray's mom has alzheimers....not dementia....and it's advanced...she won't be with us much longer...but my hubby at least got to see his mom and she doesn still have moments of clarity...though very brief..

Heat and the ding bats are too busy arguing with someone and they NEED to believe it's me...lol...I was quite amused that I was gone almost a month and yet they were still here battling me....it's really become psychotic for them now..
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#66343 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>Sense and you DM are definitely strangers..

It's only you wingnut does education and ignorance carry the same weight...your still arguing evolution...and dismissing science....

Your the ones being left behind and you choose it...sucks to be you...
Funny I haven't said a word about evolution, much less given my views on cracking or any of the other things you accuse us of.

Now stop being jealous of Tamara bc she did a better job at being a woman and a mother than you. All of her kids are alive to tell it.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#66344 May 6, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Funny I haven't said a word about evolution, much less given my views on cracking or any of the other things you accuse us of.

Now stop being jealous of Tamara bc she did a better job at being a woman and a mother than you. All of her kids are alive to tell it.
Correction: fracking, not cracking. Auto correct doesn't recognize fracking
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66345 May 6, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see that your still Horney huh Tammy...
Ray's mom has alzheimers....not dementia....and it's advanced...she won't be with us much longer...but my hubby at least got to see his mom and she doesn still have moments of clarity...though very brief..
Heat and the ding bats are too busy arguing with someone and they NEED to believe it's me...lol...I was quite amused that I was gone almost a month and yet they were still here battling me....it's really become psychotic for them now..
No Karen, There is a real Karen Horney just like you use Tammy Fae. You use Tammy Fae and I'll Use the Karen Horney. Told you this before.

Sorry about Ray's Mother.No matter for what ever reason loosing ones parents is hard no matter how old we are.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66346 May 6, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I haven't said a word about evolution, much less given my views on cracking or any of the other things you accuse us of.
Who cares? You think Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin are female geniuses...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talihina seeks replacement Chief of Police 20 hr Agree 11
change the name of Talihina Fri james 6
Really Thu Classof78 2
liza Duncan Thu Nosy 2
It's final-time for fun! Wed Freedom 4
Over Priced s*i* Wed you best stop 9
Poll any haunting legends around that area (Nov '09) Wed General Legends 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages