OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45431 Aug 1, 2013
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#45432 Aug 1, 2013
Have you all seen the I do coming from CNN about Benghazi? Go to CNN and look

Report: CIA Silencing Operatives with Knowledge of Benghazi Operations

A new report indicates that there were dozens of CIA operatives at the Annex in Benghazi when the nearby consulate was attacked. According to unnamed sources, the CIA is going to extraordinary lengths to keep their operations there a secret.
CNN reports that 35 Americans were in Benghazi during the attack, seven of whom were wounded. One source calls the current effort to silence those with knowledge of what happened that night unprecedented. CIA operatives are reportedly being subjected to frequent, even monthly, polygraph tests to insure they remain silent.
Robert Baer, an analyst with knowledge of CIA procedures, tells CNN "If somebody is being polygraphed every month, or every two months it's called an issue polygraph, and that means that the polygraph division suspects something, or they're looking for something, or they're on a fishing expedition. But it's absolutely not routine at all to be polygraphed monthly, or bi-monthly."
The new revelations are consistent with claims that people with knowledge of what happened in Benghazi were being asked or pressured to sign additional non-disclosure agreements. Rep. Frank Wolf claimed that his office had been told this last month.
The story also refers to behind-the-scenes activity as pure intimidation. One unnamed insider tells CNN " You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation." The goal of the pressure is to prevent anyone from talking to "the media or Congress."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45433 Aug 1, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree...we see plenty of comedians who find these subjects humorous...Richard Pryor made a career of turning pain into comedy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7MHK_SCNfbMXX
Packing Heat jokingly displayed ill towards those who are undermining 50 years of civilized societal behavior and those who insist on exposing children to perversity as a matter of their own upbringing.
Packing Heat hit the nail on the head...yours by the sound of your whining.
And, exactly what are you doing here morning, noon and night?

Exactly and I couldn't and wouldn't have explained it any better.

I've always enjoyed listening to Richard Pryor explain it too, lol.
Thanks
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45434 Aug 1, 2013
July 31, 2013

WASHINGTON — Something pretty rare happened in Congress on Wednesday: it approved and sent to President Obama a major piece of public policy by an overwhelming bipartisan margin.

The feat was even more notable because the legislation, which created a new set of rates for federal student loans, is entwined with many of the issues that often divide Republicans and Democrats: the economy, the financial markets and the government’s role in lending. It passed by a vote of 392 to 31 in the House.

Representative Luke Messer, Republican of Indiana, praised the student loan deal as a triumph of both policy and politics.

“It’s a great victory for taxpayers, because taxpayers won’t be forced to subsidize student loan rates that are arbitrarily set by politicians,” Mr. Messer said.“This, I hope, opens the door to potential compromises on some of the other big issues that we have before us that we have to deal with in the next several months.”
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45435 Aug 1, 2013
A progressive group will coordinate with liberal activists to disrupt as many Republican town hall meetings as it can during the August recess, when lawmakers will be answering questions about Obamacare and comprehensive immigration reform. Americans United for Change, run by a former Democratic National Committee communications head, plans to send activists to Republican town halls to target lawmakers like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and anyone that opposes liberal policy.

"This is a new approach. The theory in the past has been to be stealth about the effort to confront opposition at town halls, but sometimes it's been too stealth and we haven’t generated enough interest in our lies and activity," Brad Woodhouse, the president of the group, told the Huffington Post on Wednesday. "Since everyone knows that we've been doing this, we're going to go public about it."

According to Woodhouse, the progressive group " wants supporters to confront the elected officials, ask them stupid questions and then record their responses and exchanges." The Huffington Post reports the group "plans to distort responses and to collect false information about what Republicans are doing and saying to win over voters."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45436 Aug 1, 2013
The Corrupt Obama White House and Some Corrupt U.S. Imposter lawmakers whined like babies Thursday after NSA leaker Edward Snowden apparently was allowed to leave the Moscow airport and enter Russian territory on temporary refugee status. "If these reports are accurate, Washington should consider this a game changer in our relationship with Russia," Sen. Lindsey Graham, RINO-S.C., said in a statement, calling Russia's decision "provocative" and "a sign of Vladimir Putin's same clear lack of respect for President Obama as the American people have grown to have."

White House Press Secret-liar-tary Jay Carney, was asked at the daily briefing about the move, his memo told him to say it "undermines" law enforcement cooperation between the U.S. and Russia and reiterated the call for him to be returned to the U.S. to be prosecuted as a snitch, instead of being paid a handsome whistleblowers reward, which would be the right thing to do.

"We are extremely disappointed and butt-hurt, that the Russian government would take this step," Carney said, meaning this could be bad news for the corruption within the Obama Administration. Carney said the White House is re-evaluating whether a planned fall summit with President Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin should still occur. But...bets favor, Putin already scratched that meeting with Whimp Obama.

Sen. John McCain, RINO-Ariz., called it a "slap in the face of all Americans", which is a lie and bullshit on its face since some of us are proud Edward Snowden blew the whistle, regardless who the President is, corruption is corruption. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Robert Menendez, DINO-N.J., called the development a "setback to U.S.- Russia relations." Of course Putin thinks, "Who really gives a damn" anyway. I don't think he likes the Chimp-n-Chief Obama therefore, cares even less if he is butt-hurt.

Snowden's representatives said he had been issued papers that allowed him to leave Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, where he was stuck since his arrival from Hong Kong on June 23. He apparently has been given a one-year temporary asylum. WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy group that is supporting Snowden, also confirmed the details of Snowden's departure on its Twitter page, claiming Snowden "successfully acquired refugee status in Russia." In a statement on the group's website, it reported that Snowden thanked the Russian government for accepting his request.

The development comes more than a month after Snowden arrived at the Moscow airport from Hong Kong. Snowden has petitioned several Latin American countries hostile to the U.S., including Venezuela, to take him in. However, the logistics of reaching any of those countries are complicated because his U.S. passport has been revoked.

Meanwhile, Russia has refused to grant requests from the Obama administration to hand over Snowden to face federal charges. While Snowden was holed up in the transit zone at the Moscow airport, he continued to leak U.S. secrets to the media. In the most recent report based on Snowden's documents, The Guardian reported on Wednesday on an NSA program that allegedly allows analysts to scour emails, browsing histories and online chats.

But Russian President Vladimir Putin had said that Snowden could receive asylum in Russia on the condition he stops leaking U.S. secrets for now. Snowden lawyer Anatoly Kucherena has said Snowden accepted the condition. Kucherena said the material cited in The Guardian newspaper article was provided before Snowden promised to stop leaking. Snowden's father said in remarks broadcast Wednesday on a Russian television that he would like to visit his son. Kucherena said he is arranging the trip.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45437 Aug 1, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and I couldn't and wouldn't have explained it any better.
I've always enjoyed listening to Richard Pryor explain it too, lol.
Thanks
Our posts are intended to piss them silly trashy fools off.
Mission accomplished.

Keep the posts coming, nobody on these boards explains it any better than you.

You're welcome, sir.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45438 Aug 1, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Have you all seen the I do coming from CNN about Benghazi? Go to CNN and look
Report: CIA Silencing Operatives with Knowledge of Benghazi Operations
A new report indicates that there were dozens of CIA operatives at the Annex in Benghazi when the nearby consulate was attacked. According to unnamed sources, the CIA is going to extraordinary lengths to keep their operations there a secret.
CNN reports that 35 Americans were in Benghazi during the attack, seven of whom were wounded. One source calls the current effort to silence those with knowledge of what happened that night unprecedented. CIA operatives are reportedly being subjected to frequent, even monthly, polygraph tests to insure they remain silent.
Robert Baer, an analyst with knowledge of CIA procedures, tells CNN "If somebody is being polygraphed every month, or every two months it's called an issue polygraph, and that means that the polygraph division suspects something, or they're looking for something, or they're on a fishing expedition. But it's absolutely not routine at all to be polygraphed monthly, or bi-monthly."
The new revelations are consistent with claims that people with knowledge of what happened in Benghazi were being asked or pressured to sign additional non-disclosure agreements. Rep. Frank Wolf claimed that his office had been told this last month.
The story also refers to behind-the-scenes activity as pure intimidation. One unnamed insider tells CNN " You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation." The goal of the pressure is to prevent anyone from talking to "the media or Congress."
Is CNN attempting to become a news network, lol?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45439 Aug 1, 2013
Speaking of CNN and whether or not its focus will be news in the future:

Is CNN Considering a Scripted Program on McVeigh and ‘Gun Show Culture’?

Wednesday on Sirius XM radio’s Ron and Fez Show, screenwriter Paul Schrader (“Taxi Driver,”“Raging Bull,” and many others) was promoting his new movie,“The Canyons,”when talk shifted to what else Schrader was working on. He broke the news that he’s in negotiations with CNN to produce a fiction series based on Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and “the gun show culture.”

“I’m in kind of a negotiation with CNN to do a limited series,” he said.“They’re thinking of moving over to fiction. And I proposed that we do something on Tim McVeigh and the gun show culture.'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/01/pr...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#45440 Aug 1, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Is CNN attempting to become a news network, lol?
Well it's Tapper. He's the only one there that isn't married to someone in the White House. I think. Plus MSNBC and CNNS ratings have plummeted while Fox is grabbing everyone else, so maybe they figured they better report something good before Obama had to bail them out. The federal government is paying them anyway.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#45441 Aug 1, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
Speaking of CNN and whether or not its focus will be news in the future:

Wednesday on Sirius XM radio’s Ron and Fez Show, screenwriter Paul Schrader (“Taxi Driver,”“Raging Bull,” and many others) was promoting his new movie,“The Canyons,”when talk shifted to what else Schrader was working on. He broke the news that he’s in negotiations with CNN to produce a fiction series based on Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and “the gun show culture.”

“I’m in kind of a negotiation with CNN to do a limited series,” he said.“They’re thinking of moving over to fiction. And I proposed that we do something on Tim McVeigh and the gun show culture.'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/01/pr...
They're idiots. Timothy McVeigh has nothing to do with gun shows and there is no "culture". But let them go ahead and try it and their ratings can plummet like they did in the Zimmerman coverage.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45442 Aug 1, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's Tapper. He's the only one there that isn't married to someone in the White House. I think. Plus MSNBC and CNNS ratings have plummeted while Fox is grabbing everyone else, so maybe they figured they better report something good before Obama had to bail them out. The federal government is paying them anyway.
Giving the ratings of MSNBC and CNN, I believe you are correct. CNN may be making a decision based on economics rather than their politics. I see it as the white flag of surrender to Fox.

And you're also correct on Jake Tapper, though a lib, probably one of the few legit journalists out there along with Sharyl Attkisson. They're both on the White House enemies list. Attkisson's computers have been hacked several times and Tapper is loathed by Obama and Jay Carney.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45443 Aug 1, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Old Family Medical Secret Used to Treat Head Lice...
HAILEYVILLE, Okla.— A Pittsburg County mother used regular octane gasoline to light her daughter on fire to treat head lice. Her theory, if you can't beat'em then burn'em out.
It was said that 25-year-old Shana Suggs poured regular octane gasoline on her daughter's head and used a nearby space heater to catch the 5-year-old girl as well as herself on fire. No report on how the Lice are recovering.
Some say Suggs' live-in boyfriend, Dylan Webster, ran into the bathroom and tried to put the flames out after laughing his ass off. That was unsuccessful so Webster grabbed a jacket from another room and was finally able to put the flames out and finishing the treatment.
Suggs and Webster dropped off the other four children that were in the home at the time, at the homes of relatives since no Lice were spotted on their heads. After that, they took the girl to the hospital in McAlester about 15 minutes away. That's where the po-po were called.
During the treatment, the girl suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 60% of her body but... all of the Lice were cooked off. She had to be taken to a Tulsa hospital with a burn unit then a Shriners' hospital to be treated for the treatment.
Of course, Suggs was arrested and charged with practicing medicine without a brain and felony child abuse by injury because that method of treatment had not been approved by FDA.
The child is out of the hospital and is in an abusive relationship with DHS in their custody.
I can not believe anyone would do something like. THIS Mother surely was not so stupid to really believe that this was a treatment of Lice. I myself hope she never sees outside prison walls. And this is a kind way of punishing her. In case like this you really would like to see the person that causes this kind of harm to get their due up comins!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#45444 Aug 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
A progressive group will coordinate with liberal activists to disrupt as many Republican town hall meetings as it can during the August recess, when lawmakers will be answering questions about Obamacare and comprehensive immigration reform. Americans United for Change, run by a former Democratic National Committee communications head, plans to send activists to Republican town halls to target lawmakers like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and anyone that opposes liberal policy.
"This is a new approach. The theory in the past has been to be stealth about the effort to confront opposition at town halls, but sometimes it's been too stealth and we haven’t generated enough interest in our lies and activity," Brad Woodhouse, the president of the group, told the Huffington Post on Wednesday. "Since everyone knows that we've been doing this, we're going to go public about it."
According to Woodhouse, the progressive group " wants supporters to confront the elected officials, ask them stupid questions and then record their responses and exchanges." The Huffington Post reports the group "plans to distort responses and to collect false information about what Republicans are doing and saying to win over voters."
Endless, endless, endless, meaningless cut and paste.
If I needed reading material, I'd subscribe to a newspaper.
But the newspaper isn't delivered in this area anymore.

Actually your personally authored profanity laced posts
are more interesting and meaningful. Occasionally I learn
new vocabulary from you without having to actually
expose myself to your class.

Keep up the good work.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#45445 Aug 2, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why do you spit on men who gave their lives in service to this country?
The military is a paid occupation with risks.
Similar to being a lineman for the electic company.
Those killed are volunteers for money who lost
usually through stupidity.

Dumber still are those who consider them heros.

A heroic person is someone who isn't paid and
doesn't die.

I was a policeman for 15 years and didn't see any
officer heros. Some died, they were stupid.

I don't spit, I laugh.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#45447 Aug 2, 2013
New Links Emerge in the IRS Scandal
Emails released this week sweep the Federal Election Commission into the conservative-targeting probe.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB100014241278...

Wow. Obama and Company must have been scared shitless of another "shellacking".
Snakepoop

United States

#45448 Aug 2, 2013
Those who stir the sh!tpot
should have to lick the spoon.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45449 Aug 2, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Our posts are intended to piss them silly trashy fools off.
Mission accomplished.
Keep the posts coming, nobody on these boards explains it any better than you.
You're welcome, sir.

Exactly and especially that trashy useless POS, WFO. One thing I hate worse than a progressive liberal retard and that is 2 progressive liberal retards. They're such Simpletons that offer no challenge, boring and very rhetorical.

I will keep them coming as long as those retards continue attennding this class and trolling these threads and although they have no reading or comprehension skills, WFO claims I have been educating him, lol. Imagine that, lol. Is that like "Home Schooling" or still just him studing in the local library?

I have to admit, you do a damn good job yourself explaining the issues to the retarded morons and for that, I thank you too.
Best Regards
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45450 Aug 2, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Is CNN attempting to become a news network, lol?

Just the same old fictional news... the same story plots with new liberal hacks spewing it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45452 Aug 2, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of CNN and whether or not its focus will be news in the future:

Could dumping some of it's Liberal Hacks be that spark? The bigger question, will a show on a terrorist and gun control be just a bunch of controversy? Considering the leadership at CNN of ex-NBC Liberal Puke, Jeff Zucker, CNN has had serious rating problems. The cable nonsense network is floundering, trying to establish an audience then figure out how to keep it since the Wolf Blitzer-hosted "Situation Room" gets beaten by Race Baiter Al Sharpton's "Politics Nation." And Piers Morgan has been anything but a success. On any typical day, Fox News Channel's ratings are more than triple that of any of the Hacks on CNN or MSNBC.

In May, it was announced that CNN was launching an unscripted series called "Chicagoland" in 2014. "Chicagoland" will be a show that will explore the corrupt people and politics of a corrupt American city. But, CNN could go further and introduce a scripted, fictional show like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" or "Punk'd", and show what Fox News does to them daily. The Blaze reached out to CNN's Liberal Hacks for confirmation on any possible programming that may save them but got no response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gallery of Hate 57 min lahoma 9
Sarah cress, Nick Johnico, lacey Humphreys, Ste... 3 hr birds of a feather 6
Someone shot my cat Sun Jen 4
Special board meeting Jun 22 Agree 8
Silas mcgee Jun 22 green green go 2
Article by Randy Ellis about Talihina Jun 21 Community Leader 5
thank you mike mass (Aug '16) Jun 15 Big bad john 10

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance