Mcalester, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm pretty sure it's no big secret that Fat Jesse could very well be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Adam Savage

Mcalester, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I concur, he most definitely has to be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Talk

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Adam Savage wrote:
I concur, he most definitely has to be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Definitely.
I have referenced Jesse's body fat index,(BFI), with other Sheriff's of Oklahoma and have discovered that his BFI is unlike anything Oklahoma's Justice Department have ever seen.
I was notified by the Director of the Oklahoma Department of Justice that he doesn't understand how such a massive individual is able to execute even the simplest of his 'active' duties, let alone lead others.
He says that he will be looking into it, and that this is an indication of an obvious fault with the CLEET training.
Jealous

Mcalester, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm almost as fat as Jesse and go to college with some of the same girls he's bangin. The only difference between him and me is he has a badge. The next time I see him back there talking to all the girls I'm going to ask him for a badge.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Jealous wrote:
I'm almost as fat as Jesse and go to college with some of the same girls he's bangin. The only difference between him and me is he has a badge. The next time I see him back there talking to all the girls I'm going to ask him for a badge.
Then i,am almost as fat as you are in ole jesse as well i guess. Do you also have a crush on this goober? Why do they even talk too him? Yeaa i,am starting too see more college girls flerting with fat police officers and old men who work in walmarts these days..Doesn,t make sine too me. Go find a nice looking college boy to flert with other a plump fart with a badge that may be crooked..
Who Cares

Mcalester, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a rats behind about Jesse screwing around on his wife. Apparently his wife doesn't care anyway. Everyone knows he's been sticking his pecker in anything that will spread her legs for years. When the pictures of him and Hanna Cherry were floating around I'm sure that his wife seen them and they're still together.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

m
Who Cares wrote:
Who gives a rats behind about Jesse screwing around on his wife. Apparently his wife doesn't care anyway. Everyone knows he's been sticking his pecker in anything that will spread her legs for years. When the pictures of him and Hanna Cherry were floating around I'm sure that his wife seen them and they're still together.
And who gives a ratts behind about you. Do you do the same thing too? Also Is there better topics to talk about? Are you fatt too? I,am afraid that most of you people are just as nutty as he is right? I,am a little nuts myself at times but you people need a life other then to talk about law enforcements all the time. Something tells me that those who talk about law enforcemts all the time may be lawbreakers right? I,am sorry to be a tushbag sometimes but i sence here that you people aren,t any better. Sure jessia may be a crooked cop but the officals will take care of that. By the way i,am related to a few cops and they are not crooked.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Dear folks lets talk about good things not bad stupid things. lets talk sports not about crooked cops. Let the officals take care of jessia. I,am fat myself and i think the rest of you are too. Anyway i,am retiring from the topix forums..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Red Oak Discussions

Search the Red Oak Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 min TAMARA 69,522
meth in talihina 14 min this is real life 3
Alco Talihina 6 hr TwoferOne 6
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Erin 2,581
Child molester (Sep '12) Wed TERRY WARD 67
pitbull breeders - stop it Wed duh der 2
Police have no duty to protect you Wed Cartman 12
•••
•••
•••
Red Oak Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Red Oak Jobs

•••