Jesse James, Oklahoma's fattest and m...

Jesse James, Oklahoma's fattest and most ignorant sheriff

Posted in the Red Oak Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Insider

Braggs, OK

#1 Sep 29, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's no big secret that Fat Jesse could very well be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Adam Savage

Braggs, OK

#2 Oct 5, 2013
I concur, he most definitely has to be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Talk

Muskogee, OK

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Adam Savage wrote:
I concur, he most definitely has to be Oklahoma's fattest sheriff.
Definitely.
I have referenced Jesse's body fat index,(BFI), with other Sheriff's of Oklahoma and have discovered that his BFI is unlike anything Oklahoma's Justice Department have ever seen.
I was notified by the Director of the Oklahoma Department of Justice that he doesn't understand how such a massive individual is able to execute even the simplest of his 'active' duties, let alone lead others.
He says that he will be looking into it, and that this is an indication of an obvious fault with the CLEET training.
Jealous

Braggs, OK

#4 Oct 12, 2013
I'm almost as fat as Jesse and go to college with some of the same girls he's bangin. The only difference between him and me is he has a badge. The next time I see him back there talking to all the girls I'm going to ask him for a badge.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Jealous wrote:
I'm almost as fat as Jesse and go to college with some of the same girls he's bangin. The only difference between him and me is he has a badge. The next time I see him back there talking to all the girls I'm going to ask him for a badge.
Then i,am almost as fat as you are in ole jesse as well i guess. Do you also have a crush on this goober? Why do they even talk too him? Yeaa i,am starting too see more college girls flerting with fat police officers and old men who work in walmarts these days..Doesn,t make sine too me. Go find a nice looking college boy to flert with other a plump fart with a badge that may be crooked..
Who Cares

Braggs, OK

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Who gives a rats behind about Jesse screwing around on his wife. Apparently his wife doesn't care anyway. Everyone knows he's been sticking his pecker in anything that will spread her legs for years. When the pictures of him and Hanna Cherry were floating around I'm sure that his wife seen them and they're still together.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2013
m
Who Cares wrote:
Who gives a rats behind about Jesse screwing around on his wife. Apparently his wife doesn't care anyway. Everyone knows he's been sticking his pecker in anything that will spread her legs for years. When the pictures of him and Hanna Cherry were floating around I'm sure that his wife seen them and they're still together.
And who gives a ratts behind about you. Do you do the same thing too? Also Is there better topics to talk about? Are you fatt too? I,am afraid that most of you people are just as nutty as he is right? I,am a little nuts myself at times but you people need a life other then to talk about law enforcements all the time. Something tells me that those who talk about law enforcemts all the time may be lawbreakers right? I,am sorry to be a tushbag sometimes but i sence here that you people aren,t any better. Sure jessia may be a crooked cop but the officals will take care of that. By the way i,am related to a few cops and they are not crooked.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Dear folks lets talk about good things not bad stupid things. lets talk sports not about crooked cops. Let the officals take care of jessia. I,am fat myself and i think the rest of you are too. Anyway i,am retiring from the topix forums..
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#9 Sep 29, 2014
He must have run for office on his good looks because his lack of expertice and poor judgement in law enforcement are evidentuary.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Sep 29, 2014
cornflake wrote:
He must have run for office on his good looks because his lack of expertice and poor judgement in law enforcement are evidentuary.
Do you have a record sheet a mile long mr corn flake is it? yeah i know your flaky but why is it people seem to hate cops these days?? is this story pittsburg county gossip are is it real??I used to live there back in the 1970s when my mama was still wiping my snose and i recall gossip being told then. No not all cops are great but i keep seeing these lamed messages on this topic and often wonder. Could you do any better on law enforcement you goon?? are can,t they fire this goober if for say this story is true??? geepers creepers i,am glad i don,t live in dicksburg county are shall i say pittsburg county.
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#11 Oct 2, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a record sheet a mile long mr corn flake is it? yeah i know your flaky but why is it people seem to hate cops these days?? is this story pittsburg county gossip are is it real??I used to live there back in the 1970s when my mama was still wiping my snose and i recall gossip being told then. No not all cops are great but i keep seeing these lamed messages on this topic and often wonder. Could you do any better on law enforcement you goon?? are can,t they fire this goober if for say this story is true??? geepers creepers i,am glad i don,t live in dicksburg county are shall i say pittsburg county.
It is said ' you can't fix stupid'.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Oct 4, 2014
cornflake wrote:
<quoted text>
It is said ' you can't fix stupid'.
Mr cornflake go catch a snowflake and keep your mouth shut.
cornflake

Hugo, OK

#13 Oct 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr cornflake go catch a snowflake and keep your mouth shut.
You must have had a slow upbringing! To be in conflict with yourself is not acceptable. Nor is it productive.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Oct 15, 2014
cornflake wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have had a slow upbringing! To be in conflict with yourself is not acceptable. Nor is it productive.
Why you pittsburg county ding batt what an awfull thing to say to big bad john. You folks there have never changed. Yeah i was there back in the late spring and when i stopped off at a get mart in atoka i whent in there to get a soda at the machine i had never seen so many corny acting people in my life and when this strung out young woman on meth pulled me by the arm when i was leaving the mens room she had said that was the womens room??? talk about werd people!
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#15 Oct 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you pittsburg county ding batt what an awfull thing to say to big bad john. You folks there have never changed. Yeah i was there back in the late spring and when i stopped off at a get mart in atoka i whent in there to get a soda at the machine i had never seen so many corny acting people in my life and when this strung out young woman on meth pulled me by the arm when i was leaving the mens room she had said that was the womens room??? talk about werd people!
I would assume you rent, drive a granada and teach ballet lessons in your spare time.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Oct 16, 2014
cornflake wrote:
<quoted text>
I would assume you rent, drive a granada and teach ballet lessons in your spare time.
Find another forum cornflake are suffer the odds of getting unwanted responces from me.
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#17 Oct 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Find another forum cornflake are suffer the odds of getting unwanted responces from me.
Your lack of education is a consequence of your upbringing or lack of.
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#18 Oct 17, 2014
Richard Simmons is looking for a few good men! Maybe , just maybe latimer and pushmataha county law enforcement would man-up!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Oct 17, 2014
cornflake wrote:
Richard Simmons is looking for a few good men! Maybe , just maybe latimer and pushmataha county law enforcement would man-up!
Richard simmions is a goofball such as yourself pal..
cornflake

Broken Bow, OK

#20 Oct 18, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard simmions is a goofball such as yourself pal..
You are always trying to attack someone. Were you abused as a child and never grew up. Or are u just at odds with yourself. Go get some real help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talihina Water 11 hr Geez louise 5
Gena Russell Jones 15 hr tadaa 3
Cheyenne Logan Carter Chancellor 15 hr Myohmy 3
School Election 15 hr Ohcomeon 41
Bobby stringer (Oct '15) 17 hr From the past 3
Talihina Gay Pride Parade (Aug '14) Sun Scotty 15
Disgrace Jan 18 Brock 10

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance