Post Disappearing!
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I had to change my name. My post started disappearing when I started to inquire if there was any new news on Heather Patrick.

Someone is upset that she has been brought up.
SPOONY

Bristow, OK

#2 Sep 26, 2013
hell they must not like you cause they left the post from some inbred having sex with animals on. they must know something about your posts?
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#3 Sep 26, 2013
SPOONY wrote:
hell they must not like you cause they left the post from some inbred having sex with animals on. they must know something about your posts?
Must be of more local interest.
Fred Manser

Muskogee, OK

#4 Sep 26, 2013
yeah. I posted about an incident with the Wilburton Department shooting a Farmers cows over a botched drug-raid, and the entire thread was removed.
Apparently the Wilburton Police Department doesn't like that type of laundry aired, which is probably why Welch ordered a gag order on the ordeal.
Chad Norman

Sherman, TX

#5 Sep 26, 2013
I posted a couple of days ago in the same topic you mention, because I remember seeing your link. I was going to update my dealings with LCSO since the last topic we participated in was removed for some reason.

The Sheriff finally finished up a simple report after 11 months, I assume due to that last topic. Maybe it was just a crazy coincidence. But after eleven months, within days he was in the DAs office with it.

He did the five minutes of work required to finish it. No more. No less. Now a month later, after having three felony warrants handed down, it doesn't appear that they have any intention of actually serving them. Laziness? Incompetence? Spite? Who knows.

Should a citizen, a victim of a crime, REALLY have to go to all of this trouble to even get a report done? This guy wouldn't last a week at any decent department. I guess that's the real upside to running for Sheriff ... you can't be fired for incompetence.
The Insider

Eufaula, OK

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Chad I am glad they our efforts forced them to get off of their rumps and do something about your case. I'm not sure if you have heard yet or not but there was a lady reported missing back in July and they are just now getting around to doing something about it. The sad thing about her case is that our so called sheriff was out of the county on one of his many fishing trips while all of this was going on. If you don't want to take my word for it you can go look at the local newspaper that was released during that time period. When Fat Jesse was contacted by a dispatcher he told them that he was fishing and to leave him alone.

I have communicated some of our problems to www.oklahomacopblock.org . They are an Internet based group that goes after corrupt cops like Jesse James and his crew. If they help us in exposing Fat Jesse, he won't be able to remove the posts like he does on topix. The also have a following on facebook.
The Insider

Eufaula, OK

#8 Sep 27, 2013
It's really funny how the posts about Undersheriff Cullen Fowler having cases against always get deleted. I posted the link to his case and it disappears quick.

Are you going to delete this post Mr. Fowler? When you arrest someone their name gets posted on the Internet and everywhere else. You got yourself in a mess in Spokane and are running from it. People like you are a poor excuse for a human being. You screwed people out of money in Washington and are running from it. You have used your law enforcement knowledge to understand that they can not do anything to you because you are in a different state. That makes you a coward of the worst kind. How can you live with yourself?
Chad Norman

Sherman, TX

#9 Sep 27, 2013
That makes my situation seem very minor. I pray there will be some resolution for the family. There could be no harder situation for a family than to have a loved one go missing like that. I would hope there is more to the story than simply no one from the Sheriff's Office ever showed up.

This last spring I called the Oklahoma AG's office with the intention of just empaneling a grand jury and handling my situation myself. I don't think a lot of people are even aware you can do that.

The AG's office was very helpful, even enthusiastic, after I explained my situation to them. It turns out you have to be a resident though. A county with the population of Latimer county only needs 500 signatures to take it before the judge, who will certify the grand jury. A Citizen's Grand Jury has an awful lot of power in regards to investigating, collecting evidence, and handing down charges. It might be something the legal residents of Latimer County start entertaining.

Short of that, I can't help but wonder what an Oklahoma Open Records request (Oklahoma Open Records Act, Title 51, Sections 24A.1-29 for anyone interested) would produce in regards to the problem of posts disappearing, in reference to the restriction of speech. I guess you'd have to start with all email correspondence and go from there. It might make for some interesting reading.

<right click>
Save as...
The Insider

Eufaula, OK

#10 Sep 28, 2013
Chad Norman wrote:
That makes my situation seem very minor. I pray there will be some resolution for the family. There could be no harder situation for a family than to have a loved one go missing like that. I would hope there is more to the story than simply no one from the Sheriff's Office ever showed up.
This last spring I called the Oklahoma AG's office with the intention of just empaneling a grand jury and handling my situation myself. I don't think a lot of people are even aware you can do that.
The AG's office was very helpful, even enthusiastic, after I explained my situation to them. It turns out you have to be a resident though. A county with the population of Latimer county only needs 500 signatures to take it before the judge, who will certify the grand jury. A Citizen's Grand Jury has an awful lot of power in regards to investigating, collecting evidence, and handing down charges. It might be something the legal residents of Latimer County start entertaining.
Short of that, I can't help but wonder what an Oklahoma Open Records request (Oklahoma Open Records Act, Title 51, Sections 24A.1-29 for anyone interested) would produce in regards to the problem of posts disappearing, in reference to the restriction of speech. I guess you'd have to start with all email correspondence and go from there. It might make for some interesting reading.
<right click>
Save as...
I agree with you about the Grand Jury. I have thought about it many times but there's one huge problem. Collection of physical evidence rests with the goons at the sheriffs department. I am assuming that they haven't lifted a finger to collect anything in this case.

I entertained the thought of a petition for the Frieda Deighton murder but I am afraid it won't do any good because Jesse James and his brother screwed up the crime scene so bad.
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#11 Sep 28, 2013
Speaking of disappearing, is anyone attending the Jamison get together in Oklahoma City next weekend?

Since: Aug 13

Porter, OK

#12 Oct 4, 2013
So sick of politics....know we must eventually deal with, Obama is an arrogant "jerk"! In my "Golden Years".......fear for my grandchildren and great grandchildren. Have never, ever seen this nation so complacent!
Manrique

Eufaula, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Doodling wrote:
So sick of politics....know we must eventually deal with, Obama is an arrogant "jerk"! In my "Golden Years".......fear for my grandchildren and great grandchildren. Have never, ever seen this nation so complacent!
I can't believe Jesse James even got elected sheriff. It's a disgrace to our county. Can you imagine what visitors think when they come to our county and see him? Statistically, our county is the fattest and least educated in Oklahoma. Jesse James is a very good example of those statistics.
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Below is a copy from Topix FAQ's. Someone is going through a lot of trouble.

"Can I get posts removed from the site?

The best way to have content reviewed for removal is by sending us a direct link to the content through our Feedback system, and our moderators will review the content for violations of our Terms of Service. To do this, click "Feedback" at the bottom of any Topix page and follow directions to send us a Feedback request."
Hmmmm

Eufaula, OK

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Jesse James and Cullen Fowler are the one having it removed. They are afraid that people will read it and figure them out.

If their wives were just a little smarter they would both be divorced.
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Jesse James and Cullen Fowler are the one having it removed. They are afraid that people will read it and figure them out.
If their wives were just a little smarter they would both be divorced.
I hate think that anyone in law enforcement would have to have post removed for some personal reason. While I am not "happy" with the sheriff's department response (not the only one apparently) I have not been abusive to them in any way. Nor have I accused them of any corruption. Does anyone know why anyone in local law enforcement would want request for information on the Jamisons or Ms. Patrick squelched? But.... Would Topix remove posting for no good reason other than being requested by some type of authority?

This started happening after I mentioned that I visited the area last month. While I did visit the County Court House, Wilburton Police Department, and briefly carried on a conversation with a council member, the Jamisons were not part of the conversation.

BTW Niki Shenold put on a great memorial for the Jamisons in OKC this weekend. She should be applauded. The Myriad Botanical Gardens are a nice setting.
IOO

Muskogee, OK

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Krieger2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate think that anyone in law enforcement would have to have post removed for some personal reason. While I am not "happy" with the sheriff's department response (not the only one apparently) I have not been abusive to them in any way. Nor have I accused them of any corruption. Does anyone know why anyone in local law enforcement would want request for information on the Jamisons or Ms. Patrick squelched? But.... Would Topix remove posting for no good reason other than being requested by some type of authority?
This started happening after I mentioned that I visited the area last month. While I did visit the County Court House, Wilburton Police Department, and briefly carried on a conversation with a council member, the Jamisons were not part of the conversation.
BTW Niki Shenold put on a great memorial for the Jamisons in OKC this weekend. She should be applauded. The Myriad Botanical Gardens are a nice setting.
When we start attaching lables to calling out corruption, such as 'abuse', then we're heading down a dangerous road.
Chad Norman

Sherman, TX

#18 Oct 7, 2013
After awhile you begin to rule out things like laziness, incompetence, ineptitude, and even simple stupidity. You're left with very little else to base theories on. What simple explanation is there for the difficulty in getting simple run of the mill crimes prosecuted?

In my particular circumstance, the offender's first reaction, when confronted, was to offer my family $3,000 to "drop it". I'm seriously beginning to wonder how far $3,000 goes in Latimer county now days.
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#19 Nov 19, 2013
It now looks like the Jamisons have been found. The amount of information that is being put out about this is skimpy at this point. Is anyone local hearing anything from the sheriff's department or other authorities that have not made the news yet?

All that I have heard is that the remains were found 2.7 miles from the location of the truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor 4 hr Lahoma 37
Information and Documents available 5 hr Lahoma 1
How much is life worth? Wed ivann 10
searching for army friend Jul 29 paula bruce 1
Stabbing? Jul 28 SKE2015 20
Miss mccarn Jul 28 cant we all get a... 12
Curious Cat Jul 28 cant we all get a... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages