Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4760 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Truth

United States

#4842 Mar 27, 2014
Curious wrote:
Could those murdering officers from Moore have been involved?
What if the same UFO that took Malaysia Airlines Flighr 370 took the Jamison's ? What if cannibles ate them for supper? What if they and Nikki are together laughing their ass of at all the stupid people that fell for their scam. What if the Moore officers were involved. Nothing changes the fact you were duped!
angry

Leicester, UK

#4843 Mar 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What if the same UFO that took Malaysia Airlines Flighr 370 took the Jamison's ? What if cannibles ate them for supper? What if they and Nikki are together laughing their ass of at all the stupid people that fell for their scam. What if the Moore officers were involved. Nothing changes the fact you were duped!
call yourself "truth" i would call your comment and yourself ignorant!!!! clearly you are arm pit of society!!! niki has tried and fought very hard to find that family because she loves them you cold hearted inhumane ignorant bellend!!!! people like you make me.sick you have no consideration for anybody but yourself you selfish tw*t if you can put anything nice or constructive then don't put anything at all!!!!!

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4845 Apr 2, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What if the same UFO that took Malaysia Airlines Flighr 370 took the Jamison's ? What if cannibles ate them for supper? What if they and Nikki are together laughing their ass of at all the stupid people that fell for their scam. What if the Moore officers were involved. Nothing changes the fact you were duped!
If we were "duped", it was by the great state of Oklahoma and the people who pretend to be her citizens!
mary mary

Houston, TX

#4846 Apr 25, 2014
Chris wrote:
Has the state still not identified the remains? If not that is ridiculous. It's been way too long.
The remains are at UT in the state of Texas which means they should have been identified yesturday ! What in the Hell is going on . An Autistic teen found dead in New York was I.D.'d in a few weeks , the McStays in a few months even though they knew within days it was them but this family get months to a year ? Is nobody volunteering DNA from either side of the family . Texas live up to your rep as a top crime solving state and loved ones of this family give up the damn DNA even if it means disturbing anothers eternal rest . The little girl at least deserves it .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4847 May 5, 2014
gobills wrote:
Mrs. Margaret (Peggy) Cook has passed away! God, rest your soul, Peggy!
J, I miss her terribly !!! DAILY!!! She was a ray of light and the epitome of what all people should be like. Little .. HA! She had a HUGE heart and was larger than life !!

For the trolls: she mourned for this family so much - from the day the truck was discovered to the day the remains were found and after ...
Whonose

Denver, CO

#4848 Jul 3, 2014
They were confirmed today according to Niki's FB page. It's a sad day.
Jbo

Cabot, AR

#4849 Jul 19, 2014
Oh, how stupid you all look and sound now. I recognized this as a mirder/suicude from day one.
hmm

Little Rock, AR

#4850 Jul 19, 2014
Jbo wrote:
Oh, how stupid you all look and sound now. I recognized this as a mirder/suicude from day one.
No gun or weapon has been found.
Kreiger 2

Shreveport, LA

#4851 Jul 20, 2014
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No gun or weapon has been found.
Someone else is involved. I do not see how they can end up that far from the truck. They could not have been lost. They would have had to cross too many roads.

Murder suicide? Why so far from the vehicle? I have a friend who is in the psychological profession and has studied suicide and murder/suicides. He looked at where the truck was found on a map and where the remains were found and said "no way".

My personal opinion is they went with someone. The way their phones where left in the seat leads me to believe they were forced to put them there, maybe even by someone the thought was some type of legal authority. Thinking they would shortly be back as soon as some sort of "misunderstanding" was cleared up. Or, they died or were taken by force when a confrontation with a local who blocked there exit went to far.

But still why would someone take them so far? Some of you may know of my previous experience with Latimer County. Whoever killed them and left them 75 yards off a road 5 miles away (3 miles strait line) did not want them to found at the area the truck was found. Why, maybe because they own the surrounding property. They may have intended to move the truck also, but saw hunters or other activity in the area and did not want to be seen and left the truck with their plan only half carried out. After several hours they gave up thinking the people they killed were already reported missing and people would be on the lookout for the truck (they could not have known, no one would miss the Jamisons for a week).

What happened to Sherilyn's gun? Good chance it is close to where the remains were found in Mountain Fork Creek, within throwing distance of the crossing.

All this is my opinion and you can disagree. Please continue to post you theories.

I have not run the numbers, but if you look at it on a per 100,000 population scale you people have a lot of unsolved murders and disappearances.
glenda

Tahlequah, OK

#4852 Aug 10, 2014
Praying wrote:
Maybe if everyone will send an email to Nancy Grace she could report on this family. National Media coverage may force authorities to become pro-active. My prayers are with the family and their dear friends.
You know the Investagative channels(192) on dish did a story on the family they found murdered in California, looks like they would do one on this tradegy
Awesom Dawson From Lawson

Shreveport, LA

#4853 Aug 11, 2014
glenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the Investagative channels(192) on dish did a story on the family they found murdered in California, looks like they would do one on this tradegy
The authorities in California probably cooperated in the making of the show. I do not think outsiders would find in cooperation in Latimer, especially from LE.
Ella

United States

#4854 Nov 30, 2014
Have they found who did this to this family?
wanna be PI

Broken Bow, OK

#4855 Dec 1, 2014
Jbo wrote:
Well, why didn't you say so sooner since EVERYBODY KNOWS that your word is the GOSPEL TRUTH? How STUPID of you not to tell us earlier! Look at all the time and money that has been wasted on this case!!!
reader

United States

#4856 Dec 7, 2014
Jbo wrote:
"Murder/suicide" who's stupid? People whom know how to spell?
writer

Marietta, GA

#4857 Dec 13, 2014
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Murder/suicide" who's stupid? People whom know how to spell?
People WHOM know how to spell? Lolol
Amy

Gresham, OR

#4858 Dec 16, 2014
Kreiger 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else is involved. I do not see how they can end up that far from the truck. They could not have been lost. They would have had to cross too many roads.
Murder suicide? Why so far from the vehicle? I have a friend who is in the psychological profession and has studied suicide and murder/suicides. He looked at where the truck was found on a map and where the remains were found and said "no way".
My personal opinion is they went with someone. The way their phones where left in the seat leads me to believe they were forced to put them there, maybe even by someone the thought was some type of legal authority. Thinking they would shortly be back as soon as some sort of "misunderstanding" was cleared up. Or, they died or were taken by force when a confrontation with a local who blocked there exit went to far.
But still why would someone take them so far? Some of you may know of my previous experience with Latimer County. Whoever killed them and left them 75 yards off a road 5 miles away (3 miles strait line) did not want them to found at the area the truck was found. Why, maybe because they own the surrounding property. They may have intended to move the truck also, but saw hunters or other activity in the area and did not want to be seen and left the truck with their plan only half carried out. After several hours they gave up thinking the people they killed were already reported missing and people would be on the lookout for the truck (they could not have known, no one would miss the Jamisons for a week).
What happened to Sherilyn's gun? Good chance it is close to where the remains were found in Mountain Fork Creek, within throwing distance of the crossing.
All this is my opinion and you can disagree. Please continue to post you theories.
I have not run the numbers, but if you look at it on a per 100,000 population scale you people have a lot of unsolved murders and disappearances.
This is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen. No updates from L.E only add to the oddities.
Krieger2

Stonewall, LA

#4859 Dec 18, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen. No updates from L.E only add to the oddities.
Actually all this is about par for Latimer county. I had someone block the road and try to ram me when I got around them to get away. The sheriff couln't care less. Apparently this is legal in Latimer. My thought is that could have happened in the Jamison case, only the three of them could not get away and it ended in a confrontation.

Strange enough the real estate agent had the same attitude Sheriff James. She admitted that this man had been blocking the easement to force the land owner to lower the price so he could buy it. He owned the surrounding property. She knew this when she sent me to look at the property, and did not have the courtesy to call me after her agency notified her of the incident. I had to track HER down. That is when I found out the story. Apparently this is legal in Latimer. It was a shame, otherwise I loved the property and had secured the loan for it from a local bank and all we had to do was negotiate the price ( I was prepared to pay asking if I had to). My thought is that this could have happened in the Jamison case, only the three of them could not get away and it ended in a confrontation. As for the real estate agent, last I heard she was running for county commissioner in Pushmataha county. I hope for the citizens sake she lost.
interesting

Fort Worth, TX

#4860 Dec 19, 2014
Krieger2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually all this is about par for Latimer county. I had someone block the road and try to ram me when I got around them to get away. The sheriff couln't care less. Apparently this is legal in Latimer. My thought is that could have happened in the Jamison case, only the three of them could not get away and it ended in a confrontation.
Strange enough the real estate agent had the same attitude Sheriff James. She admitted that this man had been blocking the easement to force the land owner to lower the price so he could buy it. He owned the surrounding property. She knew this when she sent me to look at the property, and did not have the courtesy to call me after her agency notified her of the incident. I had to track HER down. That is when I found out the story. Apparently this is legal in Latimer. It was a shame, otherwise I loved the property and had secured the loan for it from a local bank and all we had to do was negotiate the price ( I was prepared to pay asking if I had to). My thought is that this could have happened in the Jamison case, only the three of them could not get away and it ended in a confrontation. As for the real estate agent, last I heard she was running for county commissioner in Pushmataha county. I hope for the citizens sake she lost.
What was the agents name? A Briggs won the election for district 3 in Push County.
Krieger2

Stonewall, LA

#4861 Dec 21, 2014
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the agents name? A Briggs won the election for district 3 in Push County.
Glad to hear that. Her name is not Biggs. I will not put her name on this board, but I will say steer clear of any real estate agencies located in the middle of Clayton, OK. What really bothered me was the thought of me disappearing or dying out there, because when asked by law enforcement she may have denied ever knowing who I was.
Voter

Broken Bow, OK

#4862 Dec 22, 2014
Krieger2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that. Her name is not Biggs. I will not put her name on this board, but I will say steer clear of any real estate agencies located in the middle of Clayton, OK. What really bothered me was the thought of me disappearing or dying out there, because when asked by law enforcement she may have denied ever knowing who I was.
I believe the person's name that ran for county commissioner and lost was Janie Ben. I don't know if she was a real estate agent during that time or not, but I don't really think she would have been old enough. I do believe she would have still been a very young girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 troopers hurt, suspect dead in Oklahoma shootout 8 hr revenant 34
News Man Dead After Shots Fired, Fire Breaks Out In ... 8 hr Simple Question 3
Others arrested in fridays raid? 16 hr James is the Real... 26
News Downtown Talihina Business Owners Begin Cleanup... 16 hr James is the Real... 24
Banquet Food Sat Tiger Pride 4
News Talihina superintendent's spending examined Fri Irritated but tha... 186
City council meeting May 15 Exactly right 12

Red Oak Jobs

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages