Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4763 Sep 3, 2013
Just another lead wrote:
HOG MTN. below the hill have been people lingering around cabins and other areas of the mountain. Investigating this location i've noticed all of the game cameras I've put around my cabin have been taken down. the only way in is the same way out, with an additional camera in a tree... the only pictures i have are of me coming in and out, the only other way into this area is by foot... this location is exactly 10.5 miles from their truck. follow it to double falls. land is now for sale!
that is all I can think of.
Thanks. Please keep posting about any suspicious activity in the area.
wyubuggin

Jenks, OK

#4764 Oct 2, 2013
okccitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling bulls*** on this. You should go back to school. And find something better to do than to slander a missing family.
this is topix not english class if you want to be anal about yer spellin lol take your arse to the proctologist ya freak! stfu

Since: May 13

Hartford, CT

#4765 Oct 2, 2013
wyubuggin wrote:
<quoted text>this is topix not english class if you want to be anal about yer spellin lol take your arse to the proctologist ya freak! stfu
orrrrrr u can learn how to spell and not be a statistic!
Krieger2

Shreveport, LA

#4766 Oct 2, 2013
Anyone attending the Jamison Memorial this Saturday?
wyubuggin

Jenks, OK

#4767 Oct 3, 2013
Kreeee wrote:
<quoted text> orrrrrr u can learn how to spell and not be a statistic!
I did that on purpose, you dumbass! perfect spellin (haha done again) isnt bringing anyone home !!who gives a shit!just let people write. thats what topix is for, to tell what they may know!eat my sh*t.
Tackmar

Braggs, OK

#4768 Oct 5, 2013
Let me get this straight. People are hoping that Sheriff Jesse James will find the Jamison's, right. Do you realize that we are just now finding out that there is another person missing from Latimer County? Apparently, she came up missing back in July but Sheriff Jesse was too busy fishing to do anything about it. He's finally decided to "look into it" since lake season is over.

If it has taken him this long to do anything about the most recent missin person what makes anyone think he will do anything about the Jamison's?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4769 Oct 16, 2013
I've been following this case merely as a guest, but just to get some clarification on the situation in regards to the inheritance theory, being as Madyson was the heir to Bob Jamison Sr estate: What happened to this fortune? Did Jack Jamison eventually get his hands on it?
okc citizen

Oklahoma City, OK

#4770 Oct 19, 2013
Siberian Mouse wrote:
I've been following this case merely as a guest, but just to get some clarification on the situation in regards to the inheritance theory, being as Madyson was the heir to Bob Jamison Sr estate: What happened to this fortune? Did Jack Jamison eventually get his hands on it?
His ex-wife, Starlet Jamison got control of all of Bob Sr.'s assets as well as all of Bobby and Sherrilynn Jamison's assets.
The Insider

United States

#4771 Oct 19, 2013
Tackmar wrote:
Let me get this straight. People are hoping that Sheriff Jesse James will find the Jamison's, right. Do you realize that we are just now finding out that there is another person missing from Latimer County? Apparently, she came up missing back in July but Sheriff Jesse was too busy fishing to do anything about it. He's finally decided to "look into it" since lake season is over.
If it has taken him this long to do anything about the most recent missin person what makes anyone think he will do anything about the Jamison's?
Jesse James has never done anything more than write tickets. What makes anyone think he could solve a case like this?
Tulsa Girl

Glenpool, OK

#4772 Nov 15, 2013
An hour ago I received an unconfirmed report that McStays bodies were found in a shallow grave in Southern California.:,-(

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...

I apologize if this has already been reported. Makes me fear the worst for the Jamison's.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4774 Nov 17, 2013
There is a rumor going around that bodies have been found at a camp on Panola mountain. Possibly the missing Jamison family. Has anyone from that area heard this?
whatever

Crossville, TN

#4775 Nov 17, 2013
gobills wrote:
There is a rumor going around that bodies have been found at a camp on Panola mountain. Possibly the missing Jamison family. Has anyone from that area heard this?
I heard that too, sounds like it is them, very sad. Also weird the same week the mcstays were found. Hope all the families can get some answers now...
JustMe

Glenpool, OK

#4776 Nov 17, 2013
Looks like it is true per Niki Shenold..
Bob

United States

#4778 Nov 17, 2013
Jungle Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe NIKI had something to do with it?
I also believe this!
Truth

Austin, TX

#4779 Nov 17, 2013
Niki did have a fight with her and it looks like she got her way!
Chris

United States

#4780 Nov 17, 2013
Onipaa wrote:
Accidentally watch the show on this missing family on You Tube. Now the mystery of it is driving me nuts. I tried to read this thing fr the start but just about went blind there are soo many comments. I would, however, like to throw my 2 cents into the ring. The only girls I know that are on husband number 6 at 40 years old are drug whores marrying their dealers. Was she really married that many times ? That is alarming to me and the child does not looking right in her kast photo. The mother does have the super skinny look of a meth head to me. I also think the heat in that town was getting cranked up with the big drug bust that was coming so they went to look at the property - far, far away - because they needed a safe place to stash a brown briefcase full of who knows what. They had been up for a few days and were not thinking clearly. That's why they were spacing out on the home video as they were loading the car. The brain was slowing down cause it needed sleep. They knew relatives were going to try and get the little girl away so they were being very careful not to have anything drug related around. At the property up on the mountain they took a little hike to hide what needed to be hid and got lost. They wandered for days and days and days and the bodies are miles away from where the truck was parked. Someday hunters will find the bodies. The FBI does not put lost " hikers " on their list of missing people.
Wow you called... How far away were the bodies from where the truck was found on 09?
okg

Jenks, OK

#4781 Nov 17, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you called... How far away were the bodies from where the truck was found on 09?
2 miles north of the truck and not sure how many miles south of kinta.this case is fascinating and i wondered about nikki too(surely not) at one interview i dont remember which one, there has been so many, she mentioned that she and sherilyn had done drugs together before then other interviews she said there was never any drugs involved.and she said that it had been quite awhile since they had spoken. i also wondered about the fact that in the video of them packing that there was another person with a dark shirt on, and it wasnt bobby.
okg

Jenks, OK

#4782 Nov 17, 2013
has there been other people who have dissapeared in these parts? recently or throughout the years?
MountainMisst

Yeronga, Australia

#4783 Nov 17, 2013
I'm looking for a connection to persons living around Hartshorne at the time of this case.
Any suggestions please?
okfuskee honky gal

Jenks, OK

#4784 Nov 17, 2013
okg wrote:
has there been other people who have dissapeared in these parts? recently or throughout the years?
wtf i was just asking a question why is that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Home Invasion targeting older resident 8 hr Lock your doors 3
Post Your Favorite! Sun Donkey 4
School Election Nov 18 Citizen 3
Gotway America in Talihina! Nov 17 lahoma 23
Character Assasination Nov 15 Rhonda 9
Mayor Faulkner Nov 15 lahoma 26
Pam's Diner (Nov '10) Nov 15 Alumni 50

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance