Authorities Plan Extensive Search For Missing Eufaula Family

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A mother, father and six-year old girl haven't been seen in nearly two weeks and authorities fear the worst.
Comments
1 - 20 of 102 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
dinghmm

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Thats crazy..I keep trying to figure out a plausable scenerio for what could have happened to 3 people, and I'm coming up with nothing. Hopefully they will be found safe.
gods child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

could they have gotten out to look at the 40 acres and just got lost since they were'nt from this area. seems strange that there just now being looked for why has it taken 2 wks to start searching? well i hope there found safe but being missing this long don't look so good.there in my prayers.
ttown phenom

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Almost sounds like in the movies or tv when people fake their deaths or disappearances & walk away from their lives. Very odd story.
TuslaChick

Foyil, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

God child.that would be plausable..however why did they leave the dog in the car?
scary

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

It sounds very scary to me. Like they were hijacked. The most plausible scenario I could think of was the idea that they stumbled into a drug crop on some rural vacant land and were killed or kidnapped on sight. I hope I am wrong, but it makes sense.
gods child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

TuslaChick wrote:
God child.that would be plausable..however why did they leave the dog in the car?
maybe they were planing to make a quick look at the property and leave or maybe it was one of those dogs that likes to go but does'nt do well in wide open spaces i still think they may have got lost.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

I was told the pickup was found with the doors open and the related story: 10/20/2009 Related Story: Authorities Search For Missing Eufaula Family shows a picture.

Very likely, whatever happened, the dog returned to the pickup.

These people could not have willingly walked off from their pickup and left all of their belongings with the doors wide open.
curious

Keota, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Maybe they should find the person who had 40 acres for sale in the area. Surely they talked to someone before they took off to look at land. Or, someone else may have driven the truck there.You ask, why would their ID's and cash be in the truck? Exactly my point, to throw the authorities off. I hear they are wealthy people, someone may have robbed them and left some cash to make it look like they just "dissapeared". I hope and pray that they are found alive and well.

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Why bring a dog people would recognize if they were going to start all over? Poor dog....

Look at that Rocky dude from Bartlesville? Gone nearly 7 years and suddenly turns up....

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

How the heck did it double post? Hit enter once...

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

The Real Clueless wrote:
Why bring a dog people would recognize if they were going to start all over? Poor dog....
Look at that Rocky dude from Bartlesville? Gone nearly 7 years and suddenly turns up....
I sure hope that is what they have done..
Oklahoma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

I wonder what hill their kar was found on?

Since: Jun 08

Catoosa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

It is scary to think that an entire family is missing and it took nearly two weeks before anything was really done. So much can happen in 48 hours let alone two weeks. Does anyone know if they are looking for search volunteers? Who would I contact?
Oklahoma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Wel its said that Friday that they are supposed to go looking for the missing people if the weather isnt bad.
noodles

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

They would likely be hungry and not have much energy to move around if they have been out there that long. Someone mentioned the old abandoned mines that they may have fallen into. I still think the authorities need to get some heat sensing equipment to detect them if they are out there.
There is another part of me that wonders if the "land owner" was one of those craigslist whackos that sets people up to harm them!
Maybe they didn't want to disappear but someone else wanted them to. This isn't Bobby Dale Jamison is it? I saw that he had a protective order against Bobby Dean Jamison in May of this year. I wonder if it could be related.
noodles

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Oklahoma wrote:
Wel its said that Friday that they are supposed to go looking for the missing people if the weather isnt bad.
I hope they'll look for them today! It isn't too bad out here.

Since: Jun 08

Catoosa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

I will gladly volunteer my time to help with the search. If anyone knows who to contact about volunteering, please post some information. Thank you.
Oklahoma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

wel the woman just got out of a nut home so im sure she shot the child and the husband and then herself. Their probably tweaking up in the mountains off of their drugs
Whatever

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Lots crops and labs are in these rural areas. You really gotta be careful walking around wooded areas. Just look at the census taker in (I believe) Mississippi.

People are getting wierd lately.
khkjhkj

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

wow this is crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Red Oak Discussions

Search the Red Oak Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 min Packing Heat 71,966
God is awesome 1 hr Glory 12
oh my gosh there is something very contagious g... 1 hr Glory 11
People of Talihina wake up 1 hr Glory 6
Police have no duty to protect you 2 hr Talihina Rez 13
Alco Talihina 2 hr Talihina Rez 9
Lahoma Roebuck 2 hr curious too 16
•••

Flood Warning for Latimer County was issued at July 31 at 11:12AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••