Pregnant teenagers
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
TFALLEN

Howe, OK

#388 Aug 29, 2011
gladtobegone wrote:
If you have a problem with the teen pregnancy problem in Talihina then maybe you should find somewhere else to live! I had my first child at 16 and had NO help from the state. I no longer live in that town and have made a pretty damn good living for myself and all 3 of my children and still get NO help from the state. I can tell you right now it is not the parents fault cuz I had the best damn dad anyone could ask for and is a stand up citizen of that town.
No one's saying that a pregnant teen can't stand up and do what needs to be done. It's not the norm, but it certainly can happen. However, would you want your child to grow up and have their first child at 16? I'm guessing you would like them to wait till they were adults, maybe even until they are out of college. Getting teens to wait or at least use protection is something the masses need to learn so we can lower teen pregnancy rates.
lol

Claremore, OK

#389 Sep 10, 2011
lol wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39 727979/t/teen-birth-rates-acro ss-us/#.Tlk160e6-Sp
notice how it's the most liberal and least religious states that have the lowest teen birth rates, so what are they doing right that we aren't?
bumping this since this post was ignored
lol

Claremore, OK

#390 Sep 10, 2011
seriously

Tulsa, OK

#392 Oct 3, 2011
lol wrote:
that's both hilarious and sad

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#393 Oct 5, 2011
doonywane wos a wunderin bowt the pregnint laddy thet werk at tha husy joynt i tole im she luk to yung an all but he thenk the she old enuff do eny a you thenk she mite go wot wit him or if she alredy got a man er not
para been

Tulsa, OK

#395 Nov 6, 2011
nana wrote:
A message to the sluts.
We get it, your bodies are mature and they work the way they are supposed to, it's nothing special it happens to everyone. You don't have to have unsafe sex and get knocked up to prove it.
I rage every time I hear a young girl say she'll be a great mom, no you won't. Your parents will do most of the raising, and you know what, they're tired, they already raised you and you didn't turn out so well, so how do you think the child is going to do? Hopefully he or she will have a conscience and figure out right from wrong and raise himself. How selfish is it to bring a child into this world if you can't provide for it in every way?
If you have to have assistance, that's fine, that's why it exists. But it's not meant to be permanent, it's there to assist you.
We also get that you like sex, but get your priorities straight, take care of yourself. Stop letting guys stick it in you just because you think they are cute or they promise you something. Guys just want to cum, that's it, and they will use whatever they can to do it. Girls don't understand that guys have to get off a lot, not want to, need to, if they don't it comes out anyway, so they might as well have fun with it. Jerking off (multiple times a day in almost every case) gets boring so they will use you, I get that some of you don't care, we can tell the ones who don't, your like walking stereotypes, it's kinda pathetic.
Awwww how cute...

A message to the boys.

Stop putting the p***y on a pedestal, it's not that special. You might have it in your head that dipping your doodle in one is the ultimate form a masculinity but you're wrong. Seriously just go jerk of the end result will be the same and I know you know how to do that.

You boys are so weak, you fall victim to peer pressure so easily, Getting drunk and high because it's "cool". You know it's not cool, you are just trying to impress someone else. Do something constructive, go out and do some good.
huh

Talihina, OK

#396 Nov 9, 2011
There is no responsibilty anymore for boys or girls, it's always someone elses fault. These kids don;t think before they do things, it's like you said being too weak to fight peer pressure and trying to impress someone else.

STOP CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!
u got it

Talihina, OK

#397 Nov 9, 2011
huh u said it!! honestly as a parent u can only do so much and when it comes down to it , its a lil thing called free will.
TFALLEN

Talihina, OK

#398 Nov 14, 2011
u got it wrote:
huh u said it!! honestly as a parent u can only do so much and when it comes down to it , its a lil thing called free will.
That's just a cop-out. Most of these pregnancies could have been averted if the parents didn't let their kids roam free at any time they please. Too many parents don't know where there children are at any given time. The problem is, they should.
u got it

Talihina, OK

#399 Nov 14, 2011
No thats not a cop-out thats the truth. And i agree parents should know where thier kids r and who they r with. But jus like here recently a couple of girls wantd to run away n did for an entire day. Im sure thier parents r great but the girls still did what they wanted to do. Once agian free will.
wow

Claremore, OK

#400 Mar 23, 2013
para been wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww how cute...
A message to the boys.
Stop putting the p***y on a pedestal, it's not that special. You might have it in your head that dipping your doodle in one is the ultimate form a masculinity but you're wrong. Seriously just go jerk of the end result will be the same and I know you know how to do that.
You boys are so weak, you fall victim to peer pressure so easily, Getting drunk and high because it's "cool". You know it's not cool, you are just trying to impress someone else. Do something constructive, go out and do some good.
nail hit squarely on the head
wtf

Poteau, OK

#401 Mar 24, 2013
What town is this post even about?! Its showing up in Heavener, OK forum, but not one post is listed even close to there. So is this about Tuskahoma or some other small town America?

Oh and @ "face true facts" those aren't facts. This isn't church and not everyone fears your imaginary friend.
wow

Sand Springs, OK

#402 May 11, 2013
lol wrote:
So the evil liberal states have lower teen pregnancy than the holy southern states. Doesn't the bible say that all girls who lose their virginity before marriage should be put to death? Or is that another part of the bible you choose to ignore?

Since: Oct 12

Fort Smith, AR

#403 May 13, 2013
We have lived here in talihina about a year my kids have learned alot by playing with older kids on play ground.They are in 1st and 3rd now. Still they shoud not play with older kids.I graduated 2001 There were 5 or 6 people going to have babies or did 2 were my friends I got up and helped one get ready for our sr.year our stay overs were to help her to get stuff done . She didnt have help but her friends that did stick around so girls think....
Scott

Claremore, OK

#404 Jun 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So the evil liberal states have lower teen pregnancy than the holy southern states. Doesn't the bible say that all girls who lose their virginity before marriage should be put to death? Or is that another part of the bible you choose to ignore?
Christians ignore most of the bible, except the parts they can use to hate.
TFALLEN

Heavener, OK

#405 Jul 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians ignore most of the bible, except the parts they can use to hate.
That's not always true, Scott. Many Christians (as with most religions) interpret their religion in a peaceful and tolerant way. Some of those would say they aren't ignoring it. It is all open to interpretation. I agree that religious bigotry is harmful, but it's equally harmful when it comes from the non-religious. Don't become a bigot in fighting against bigotry.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby becomes a monster."

-Nietzshe
amused at rednecks

Meridian, ID

#407 Aug 14, 2013
How sad to see people judged by those who wave their Bronze Age fairytale book (Bible) in the air, and declare that people are going to hell (an imaginary place used to scare small children). I seem to remember that fairytale book saying something about "remove the mote from your own eye", but those same so-called Christians seem to forget that part. I love the hypocrisy of the uneducated believers in the imaginary invisible man in the sky. You believe in a glorified version of Santa Claus, but you feel justified in judging others around you. How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order Motorcycle Club (Jan '10) 9 hr dogman197 173
It's final-time for fun! Sun notsomebodywhopos... 5
Talihina seeks replacement Chief of Police Feb 5 Agree 11
change the name of Talihina Feb 5 james 6
Really Feb 4 Classof78 2
liza Duncan Feb 4 Nosy 2
Over Priced s*i* Feb 3 you best stop 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages