Child molester
Cell phone owner

Fort Smith, AR

#23 Jun 19, 2013
Fairfacts wrote:
I happen to know that evidence against Heath Talley matches his story of an accident with electrical equipment and no sexual evidence exists that can be related to that accident or his care of the child. That will be clearly shown when the trial does happen and he will be aquitted. God's will be done. Heath was mostly even arrested because of predjudice against gays in southeast Oklahoma.
I don t know heath, but I have owned several cell phones. I have never owned one that could be re-charged with an electric cord that would be plugged in to an outlet with 2 bare wires exposed on the end if the cord
That being said I do know the victim and I have seen the multiple burns that those 2 bare wires caused when placed against her skin. I can only imagine the amount of screams and tears that were happening as the injuries were taking place on the babies private areas.
Yes this was a baby, these injuries would have all been covered up by her diaper.
I have also changed many diapers of baby girls and have never caused any to bleed by accidentally penetration.
I have no issue with any persons sexual orientation, but there are reasons that someone has been in county jail for over a year, trying to avoid thier trial as long as possible, he is looking at 50 years in the penitentiary, no reduction in bail, no reduction in charges or sentence.
directlyinvolved

Springdale, AR

#24 Jun 21, 2013
Cell phone owner wrote:
<quoted text> I don t know heath, but I have owned several cell phones. I have never owned one that could be re-charged with an electric cord that would be plugged in to an outlet with 2 bare wires exposed on the end if the cord
That being said I do know the victim and I have seen the multiple burns that those 2 bare wires caused when placed against her skin. I can only imagine the amount of screams and tears that were happening as the injuries were taking place on the babies private areas.
Yes this was a baby, these injuries would have all been covered up by her diaper.
I have also changed many diapers of baby girls and have never caused any to bleed by accidentally penetration.
I have no issue with any persons sexual orientation, but there are reasons that someone has been in county jail for over a year, trying to avoid thier trial as long as possible, he is looking at 50 years in the penitentiary, no reduction in bail, no reduction in charges or sentence.
Fairfacts...your a dreamer! Are you Naive or just a simple minded idiot? Cell owner...RIGHT ON! Heath needs to be accountable, I hope you are right about the sentence. Please keep us posted.
directlyinvolved

Springdale, AR

#25 Jun 23, 2013
Fairfacts wrote:
I happen to know that evidence against Heath Talley matches his story of an accident with electrical equipment and no sexual evidence exists that can be related to that accident or his care of the child. That will be clearly shown when the trial does happen and he will be aquitted. God's will be done. Heath was mostly even arrested because of predjudice against gays in southeast Oklahoma.
Once again....postponed! He knows whats coming! Prisons don't like, infact they HATE child molesters and heath knows his days will be a living hell once he arrives at his destination. I feel so sorry for his mother. Even though he is evil, a mothers love is blind.
I know the truth

Fort Smith, AR

#26 Jun 23, 2013
He is guilty for sure ... this babie was teriffied of men for the longest time.. when she hears heaths name she freaks out and says please dont make me go to heaths house .. she was only 22 months old when this happend and couldnt even talk and now she is almost 3 and still remembers this guy And can talk... he oobviously did somthing to her to make her be afraid .. also he stated that his finger slipped . When she came back home she had burns all over the front of her vaginal area and on her back and he states le laid her on a home made charger ..thats bs how did the birns get on the front and in between her legs ... also electrical shock would not make her bleed or make not be pure any more .. he is a monster . One of his family member stated thate he comes from a line of molesters ....its in his blood
sam

Stillwater, OK

#27 Jun 24, 2013
Heath is a Child Molester,I know what is waiting behine the Wall for this bum,inmates will pull a train on him ever day.
Bigdaddy

Plano, TX

#28 Jun 25, 2013
dont no the person but if he is guilty he will get what he deserves
directlyinvolved

Springdale, AR

#29 Jul 6, 2013
sam wrote:
Heath is a Child Molester,I know what is waiting behine the Wall for this bum,inmates will pull a train on him ever day.
I hope he cries just like the baby he tortured. He can rest assured I will make sure people in HIS prison KNOW why he is there, God willing, fifty years from now he will be alive to tell his story of prison life. How could you destroy a baby's life like that? She will have it in her sub-conscience for the rest of her life you sorry prick. His FB name is Heath talley-wacker...you should see his boyfriends. Absolutely disgusting and it sure didn't take long for his boy toy to find another haha true love huh. I wonder if they will allow gay marriage in jail ....ha, why marry when you can get and receive the milk for free there. Go talley-wacker! If he was worth going to jail myself for, I would spit in his face and then put a raw electric wire right up nose for some electric shock therapy. Lord forgive me, Please. I know vengeance is YOURS....sic um Big Daddy!
DitO

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Jul 18, 2013
That POS knows what he did, and anyone is dumb and just as sick to believe any part of his side of the story. Fingers don't just "slip", and what's a cell phone charger doing anywhere near a baby anyways much less around her private parts? All dumb LIES that make no sense.. Anyone that touches a baby in such a manner should not only suffer while in prison, but also ROT IN HELL after life.
caleb goodwin

United States

#31 Aug 14, 2013
DitO wrote:
That POS knows what he did, and anyone is dumb and just as sick to believe any part of his side of the story. Fingers don't just "slip", and what's a cell phone charger doing anywhere near a baby anyways much less around her private parts? All dumb LIES that make no sense.. Anyone that touches a baby in such a manner should not only suffer while in prison, but also ROT IN HELL after life.
I hope he gets raped and shocked and crys like that baby . He is gay and he would enjoy what ever sexual act he can get. God will punish him and the jury will find his gay butt guilty..
caleb goodwin

United States

#32 Aug 14, 2013
My prayers are with the baby girl and her familey..
directlyinvolved

Gentry, AR

#33 Sep 11, 2013
I'm still here and counting down the days until court. September 16th 9:00 a.m...I'll be there! Unless of course he pansies out some way.
directlyinvolved

Gentry, AR

#34 Sep 11, 2013
caleb goodwin wrote:
My prayers are with the baby girl and her familey..
Amen, I pray peace over this family and that our Almighty God will heal her mind of all memory and her body of all wounds. This was a life changing event for this baby. AND we have a life changing God!
Larry Lickem

Tyler, TX

#35 Sep 13, 2013
directlyinvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, I pray peace over this family and that our Almighty God will heal her mind of all memory and her body of all wounds. This was a life changing event for this baby. AND we have a life changing God!
God? You dumb hillbilly, there is no god that's why the kid got the raw deal.
Pray to the tooth fairy you may get better results.
Pickman

Dallas, TX

#36 Sep 18, 2013
Any news on how the trial's going?
directlyinvolved

Ozark, AR

#37 Oct 4, 2013
Larry Lickem wrote:
<quoted text>
God? You dumb hillbilly, there is no god that's why the kid got the raw deal.
Pray to the tooth fairy you may get better results.
Well Mr.'LICKEM'...I'll pray for YOU TOO. Obviously you are uneducated and more than likely one of Heaths 'girlfriends'. Hillbilly I'm not, educated, I am. Smart enough to know you can't argue with an idiot or fix stupid...which obviously, you're both. We won't even mention how callous you are. Maybe you'll get the chance to Lick-him in prison you heathen. As far as God goes, for your sake, I hope you're right because at this rate you'll never know now will you?
bcktheblu

Muskogee, OK

#38 Oct 15, 2013
Fyi there's a threada on here how to look up the criminal offenders. I'll bump it up for you. It's always good to recognize.
followingthis

Red Rock, OK

#39 Nov 13, 2013
I was a friend of heaths during the going on's of all of this and i can honestly say... i think he did it. just too much doesnt add up and he was always kind of a nasty slutty gay guy.. i have nothing against gays as i have several in my family... but he is not gay... he is a FAGGOT and will get what is coming to him.
followingthis

Red Rock, OK

#40 Dec 18, 2013
any update on the trial?
heath talley

Tulsa, OK

#41 Jan 16, 2014
I am not going to read all of this trash but i have an update...NOT GUILTY ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. Not a single defense witness called, the childs family dug for a loop hole in the out of state subpoena so they wpuldnt have to testify in the case and tje jury was extremely quick in their decision and then expresed their anger and frustration for even having to hear the case. I amnot trying to convince any of u of a damn thing because i could care less what you think, im just saying you should chrck the facts! Tell the kids dad how sorry it was of him, his wife and sisyet also, for not coming to defend this child if she was abused, or the grandpa for hiding from subpoenas and the arkansas state police investigator even failing to answer her subpoena when she investigated the case. Sounds like those people didnt feel the kid was abused. The doctors and medical reports all sjow burns were DAYS old and the kid had been putting things in her vagina on SEVERAL occasions in the weeks leading up to this and i invited the police into my home, the mother denied access to her home when aked if a safety check could be done by police...who was hiding something if any one. Of all the parties involved, including the childs family and police, i was the only one not once caught in a lie. Maybe thats why 12 people who dont know me came back into the courtroom dancing and smiling after they chose to ACQUIT me
sick

Prairie Village, KS

#42 Jan 16, 2014
Not one lie huh? Thats why weeks after your interview you finally admitted you "accidentally" stuck a finger in her. You are disgusting and justice will find you one day! The sane people in your family know that you are guilty as well and say your family has a history of child molestation and you are no different from the rest! God was not with the jurors yesterday, he has other plans for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent oatman 9 hr Bitch 5
Local pastor arrest for incest- child sexual abuse (Jun '16) 21 hr DMA 36
Keep Mrs.Buchanan Feb 22 StayStrong 8
Body found (Jan '14) Feb 22 LMAO 48
I've only lived in the area a few years so I ne... Feb 21 Sondra ellis 7
Tori Casy and Stefanie Tidwell back on the drugs Feb 21 Sondra ellis 5
Child Care Home by Cindy Feb 21 X 1

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance