Ginny Wackerly
DearWifey

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Being a wife myself, i think that if you could post something like this about your husband then apparently there is something wrong here? Perhaps he did it for a reason, perhaps there is more then one person he is sleeping with! He will surley only admit to one if you dont know about more.. And whose to say this is true? You have proof? Who the hell are you to say that? You know what else is pathetic? The fact that "said wife" comes on here and BOASTS about it is pathetic. My god woman, have you no pride? Let it go, put a foot to his ass, and move on with your life! And something else that bothers me about this is the fact you used her whole name.. Do you know how much TROUBLE you can get into for that? Privacy act? You better thank your lucky stars I dont know you "wifey" But all it takes it a phone call.:) Have a WONDERFUL evening pathetic lady!

RedOak is small, and the fact that you posted this only means one thing.. Youll be found soon. Plus she knows about it now. You must not know Ginny with shes pissed off.=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local pastor arrest for incest- child sexual abuse 2 hr Sad 21
City fines trashy property owners (Oct '14) 3 hr lahoma 21
Beautiful Area, Ugly Town 4 hr lahoma 11
Low flying helicopter at Nelson's ranch 10 hr Gumpy 3
jamie quin mangrum (Sep '14) Wed momofmore 20
Chris Morman Wed amy 4
Joni Dawn Ford Shaw used to be here now under i... Apr '16 Thomas81 1

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance