Adults sought to help launch Civil Air Patrol cadet program

Full story: Daily Nonpareil
Searching for missing people, surveying natural disaster damage and providing local homeland security are all in the job description for the Civil Air Patrol based in Red Oak. Read more
Jim Moore

Orlando, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2006
Hi.....Could you pleae give me the contact person for the CAP in Red Oak. Thank You
mike swenson

Papillion, NE

#2 Aug 16, 2006
If you didn't get a reply yet, the contact info I found was:
North Central Region Civil Air Patrol 6300 Rockwell Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 - 7220
Tony

Coon Rapids, IA

#3 Sep 16, 2006
Jim
If you are still interested in contacting someone I would suggest Trevor Henderson tdhenderson1@@cox.net. I put 2 @'s in there to cut down on spam hunting software.
Jason Erickson

Harlan, IA

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Our Meetings are Tues. Night from 6pm to 8:30pm. All meetings are open to the public. If you wish to contact me please email to CC@redoakCAP.us
The Website is www.redoakcap.us .

Jason Erickson
Commander
Southwest Iowa Composite Squadron
Red Oak IA
Jim Moore wrote:
Hi.....Could you pleae give me the contact person for the CAP in Red Oak. Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Nov '14 Space Ghost 9
News Montgomery County, Iowa Sheriff Arrested for Do... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Doreen 46
News Man who threatened to set woman on fire out of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Not a fan of Bruce 1
amy sue (Feb '14) Feb '14 mercedes 1
Red Oak Shopko (Aug '13) Aug '13 mogambler 1
Amanda Deiterin (May '13) May '13 lol 1
Cynthia Howard (Oct '12) Feb '13 Really 3

Fire Warning for Montgomery County was issued at March 30 at 3:54AM CDT

Red Oak Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Red Oak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]