Randy Carson

Freetown, IN

#1 May 3, 2008
I have no idea what is going on in your head. There has to be real issues because you say you don't want to talk to me. I need to get this message to you since someone that thinks they know me tells you that you know the truth, I bet you had no idea that this was going on. Here's the message:
Yeah Ricky you know the truth...sleep well son! That's why they never use their real names in their posts (cowards)...you know better than this. And they never attack one on one (cowards). They always have to have their "yes" people. Kinda like you...you're a yes people for them. Feelin' proud there pal??? I sure needed you with me for a couple minutes before I had the open heart surgery. But like always with you and your sisters, too bad if you die dad...we don't care. I love you son and I forgive you. I always ask God to forgive you too. Just like I forgave u guys when u left me in the floor to die. Thank You son for bring the cold washcloths to put on my face to help cool me down. I would have died for sure if it weren't for you. I just don't understand why you wouldn't call an ambulance for me is all.

And yes I have the total proof that all this "charges" thingy is false and is made up lies to help to encourage others to abandon me. To dis credit me, and you only know part of it. But they know you are too easy to sway because they can keep you away from me by making you hate me. It's the same trick they have played on others for over 30 years now.
You could call your grandmother once in while. She never did anything to you, but we know who she is angry with her....don't we????
pissed off

Plattling, Germany

#2 Jun 12, 2008
You are a total freak. "I love you son and I forgive you. I always ask God to forgive you too". You are so much like my ex. How dare you tell a child that crap. You ask God???? Give me a break...You religious fake. If you believed in God you wouldnt be where you are today. Its not the childrens fault you idiot so dont put the damn guilt trip on them. Maybe you and my ex should get together and get married(its a he)..
hey pissed off

Freetown, IN

#3 Jul 2, 2008
Do you really live in Amberg, Germany? And is your name really"pissed off"...you must be the same person that used a different name on your last post...LOL and you claim I have a problem??? let's take a look at problems...who would tell a child not to talk to thier dad because of what??? And where am I today??? tell me where I am. I need to hear what you think and where you think I am. I'm finally where I wanted to be for 20 years. She is beautiful and she hasn't left my side. And your anger...can you talk without cursing? Do you feel dominate now??? Maybe that's why you are where you are now. And may I ask if that somewhere is in adultry? Maybe living a lie? Suffering with guilt and shame? All these could be the reason you are lashing out like this. I don't believe my fiance` could be replaced with anyone else and certainly NOT a male. In you sick twisted imagination you may be alright with that type of arangement, however I am not. I am secure in my manhood and wouldn't concider demoralizing myself. And how would you know what the real issue is behind everything if you live in Germany? Are you a fortune teller? There is alot to be answered and the readers already know this. Maybe you could go flag for a fly-by-night transient construction company. Let's see where am I? At the winning end of everything so far. The fake OWI is back on my website http://www.geocities.com/steelplayer1963/inde... There will be more right down to dvd and digital audio recordings when I have time to publish them. Life has never been this good. Being with someone that isn't bipolar is quite the treat. I was thinking about the income of the screwballs involved in the fke domestic assault and the fake OWI thing-a-ma-thingy, how much they decieve the public into paying them a year. Let's see county attorny must make about $110.000 a year, Judge aobut $150,000 a year, then the "police oficer" about $35,000 a year. Let's see that about $285,000 a year. Bottom line is...I kicked all their butts so I should be earning $570,000 a year. I kicked their butts in court so bad they deleated and tampered with the evidence, lied and forced people to lie for them, others were just "told what to say", and I still beat their butts so horribly bad. It's on my website...I caught them in lie after lie and even my attorney couldn't believe what they were trying to do. It's all there read it and weep...http://www.geocities.co m/steelplayer1963/index.html and there will be mnore in time to come. Go ahead people of Red Oak and read it. They are so ashamed of themselves they lied in panic. Some have lost their jobs and I'm still laughing. It only cost me about $20,000 to get this out in the open for everyone too see. Pocket change! It was certainly worth it. Hope they don't bring down a curse upon their families...I hear karma can do that to people. Family members start spiraling out of control and loved ones come down with diseases and death plaques the family mysteriously. Karma is a real vendictive thing. Anyway, I have websites to create and other work to do. But unfortunatly I'll have to plan my life around my modest $110 per hour company. Post again and post often...it's been interesting! Stay Blessed How dare I tell a child that crap? And I suppose what you say is the only thing that should be said...right? RIGHT!!!! LOL
RICHARD WILLIAM CARSON

Fort Dodge, IA

#4 Aug 4, 2008
ok i should be the one asking whats wrong in your head... we never left you on the floor to die... so i think that whoever you are fooling i know the truth... and its easy to see that im cleary not afraid to exercise my name to talk to you FATHER
RICHARD WILLIAM CARSON

Fort Dodge, IA

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Yeah you are right... no one is angry at grandma i love her and wish she lives long, but she didnt ABUSE ME!!! HELLO wake up from your sick and disgusting coma and look, i was there i saw and i knew what was happening, you dont need to hide, because we know you are shameful and disgusted for hitting women, and also, i saw one of my friends hit a girl... i knocked him out, so IM NOT LIKE YOU
pissed off

Germany

#6 Aug 7, 2008
hey pissed off wrote:
Do you really live in Amberg, Germany? And is your name really"pissed off"...you must be the same person that used a different name on your last post...LOL and you claim I have a problem??? let's take a look at problems...who would tell a child not to talk to thier dad because of what??? And where am I today??? tell me where I am. I need to hear what you think and where you think I am. I'm finally where I wanted to be for 20 years. She is beautiful and she hasn't left my side. And your anger...can you talk without cursing? Do you feel dominate now??? Maybe that's why you are where you are now. And may I ask if that somewhere is in adultry? Maybe living a lie? Suffering with guilt and shame? All these could be the reason you are lashing out like this. I don't believe my fiance` could be replaced with anyone else and certainly NOT a male. In you sick twisted imagination you may be alright with that type of arangement, however I am not. I am secure in my manhood and wouldn't concider demoralizing myself. And how would you know what the real issue is behind everything if you live in Germany? Are you a fortune teller? There is alot to be answered and the readers already know this. Maybe you could go flag for a fly-by-night transient construction company. Let's see where am I? At the winning end of everything so far. The fake OWI is back on my website http://www.geocities.com/steelplayer1963/inde... There will be more right down to dvd and digital audio recordings when I have time to publish them. Life has never been this good. Being with someone that isn't bipolar is quite the treat. I was thinking about the income of the screwballs involved in the fke domestic assault and the fake OWI thing-a-ma-thingy, how much they decieve the public into paying them a year. Let's see county attorny must make about $110.000 a year, Judge aobut $150,000 a year, then the "police oficer" about $35,000 a year. Let's see that about $285,000 a year. Bottom line is...I kicked all their butts so I should be earning $570,000 a year. I kicked their butts in court so bad they deleated and tampered with the evidence, lied and forced people to lie for them, others were just "told what to say", and I still beat their butts so horribly bad. It's on my website...I caught them in lie after lie and even my attorney couldn't believe what they were trying to do. It's all there read it and weep...http://www.geocities.co m/steelplayer1963/index.html and there will be mnore in time to come. Go ahead people of Red Oak and read it. They are so ashamed of themselves they lied in panic. Some have lost their jobs and I'm still laughing. It only cost me about $20,000 to get this out in the open for everyone too see. Pocket change! It was certainly worth it. Hope they don't bring down a curse upon their families...I hear karma can do that to people. Family members start spiraling out of control and loved ones come down with diseases and death plaques the family mysteriously. Karma is a real vendictive thing. Anyway, I have websites to create and other work to do. But unfortunatly I'll have to plan my life around my modest $110 per hour company. Post again and post often...it's been interesting! Stay Blessed How dare I tell a child that crap? And I suppose what you say is the only thing that should be said...right? RIGHT!!!! LOL
sicko and physco which one are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Gordon Able Corrupt too!!! (Jan '08) Mar '18 Lisa 12
Amanda Graham Jan '18 Tonygraham 1
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Jun '17 4u2nv 12
News Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic ... (Nov '07) Mar '16 James Sokolov 12
News Montgomery County, Iowa Sheriff Arrested for Do... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Doreen 46
News Man who threatened to set woman on fire out of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Not a fan of Bruce 1
amy sue (Feb '14) Feb '14 mercedes 1

Red Oak Jobs

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages